Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

Is it a person who is a little unorthodox in his approach to work but stays inside the lines enough to avoid disciplinary issues? Or the worker whose manager never helped set her up for success or who put her in a no-win situation? Is it the person who is facing tremendous personal challenges and just doesn’t have the coping mechanisms to handle problems at work as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
When you own an organisation it is good for you to monitor the behaviour of your staff, when you find out that you're having a bad stuff, the best thing for you to do is to keep an eye on him.

Regarding your question on what I will do if i find out that my employer is a vad person. Well I reall don't think i would be in this kind of situation, but answering your question, what I will do is be nice and not react negatively to his behaviour, but if it gets overboard, resign

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
Then if you discover that the person that employ you treat you as a slave and you believe that what you offer is best in improving the company. The best is to leave the job...but think it twice before leaving

Honestly, it's difficult to do anything. If you can't leave the job because you have no other choice, then I'll suggest you endure, save up money and start up something for yourself.

I think the best thing to do for a bad employer is to make him feel your absences if your role is very important or quit the job if it persists from the employer.

Some employer are very bad to the extent that no matter what you do they will never be satisfied. If you find yourself in that situation and you think you can no longer endure the way your boss treats you, the best thing to do is to resign from his job and move on to other things.

You shouldn't try to harm your employer or harm the business in any Way instead you should talk to the human resources department about Why you do not like about the boss and they would help.

I had been under a business owner who is the president of the company. He is a tyrant that he shames employees who commits mistakes and who gets delayed in the submission of the project. To be frank, there is no way that an employee like me can handle such a bad employer. The only recourse is to resign and move on to another job.

I think I would just leave such a job and search for something better. Such employers are always so arrogant and they won't hear your cries even if you beg them to increase the amount earned or reduce the workload. So you will do yourself a favor by walking away and doing something much better.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
I think respect is the main source to get someone's response as you need to have for you. If you would give them respect, they definitely think one day that they shouldn't be doing this because we can loose someone's care for us. So bad employer will never make such type of mistakes.

Dealing with a bad employer is like staying with a lion inside a lions den because the employer will victimize and treats you like a slave , but if you keep enduring it , you will find a breakthrough over you should just rather quit.

It is very difficult to deal with a bad employer because he is the owner of his business and is always in charge. The best way to deal with a bad employer use to understand him and no how he or she feels and behave

Talking from experience,the last employer that I worked with make life a living hell for me and the rest workers as well. But most of us don't have a choice on what to do next but to continue to endure and search for another better job out there. So am glad I found another job and am no more working with the bad boss anymore tho.

Is it a person who is a little unorthodox in his approach to work but stays inside the lines enough to avoid disciplinary issues? Or the worker whose manager never helped set her up for success or who put her in a no-win situation? Is it the person who is facing tremendous personal challenges and just doesn’t have the coping mechanisms to handle problems at work as well?Having worked with many comp
Having worked with many companies and served under many employers, I can boldly say that some employer do not value their employees at all. The best way to deal with a bad employer is to protest during working hours to let your grievances be known or resign from his job.

Most of the time, I'd like to be patient with the employer. I would also try to speak with their spouse to try to find out why they are behaving like that, then profer possible solution to make sure they change.

When you have a terrible boss, the environment will not be conducive to give your best. In a government agency, you can follow the due process to have the boss transferred( even though in my country it's difficult) or if you work in a private firm the only option is to resign.

Some people do not quit because they think that it would be impossible to cope without the job, but that is a lie. You can cope with learning other profitable skills.

I personally cannot withstand such people in my life because I was not brought up to be a slave just to earn a small amount of money every month, I will resign and look for a better place to work, I cannot withstand any disrespect even if I am a worker.

I personally cannot withstand such people in my life because I was not brought up to be a slave just to earn a small amount of money every month, I will resign and look for a better place to work, I cannot withstand any disrespect even if I am a worker.
It's better to maintain our self respect and dignity. When the limit is pushed to high, it becomes inevitable to avoid such situation where your dignity is to be maintained at any cost.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds