Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

This is just the only solution honestly, no matter talk would change your employer, no matter what you do, Notting Would change if the employer does not want to. The best is to look for a better place than giving yourself unnecessary trama.
It can be very annoying to have a bad employer because no matter what you do it is nothing to him or her. the first person I am going to work with in my life happens to be a bad employer. He even made me to work on Sunday what a pity?

Advertisement Placeholder
You mean probably the manager of the boss over the other employee... It depends though if he's strict and wanting to bring result for you as the owner will u send that kind of employee away or condemn him... No but correction is the better way...
The problem can be solved by talking to the bed employee in different w The problem can be solved by lovingly talking to the bad employee. It can be detrimental to the business and the business is at a loss instead of going.It is better to fire such a worker than to get him out of the business

It can be very annoying to have a bad employer because no matter what you do it is nothing to him or her. the first person I am going to work with in my life happens to be a bad employer. He even made me to work on Sunday what a pity?
I can imagine how difficult it must have been for you. Some business owners are very wicked and they don't even consider the welfare of staff when taking key decisions.

I can imagine how difficult it must have been for you. Some business owners are very wicked and they don't even consider the welfare of staff when taking key decisions.
It got to a point where I became frustrated at the middle of the 3rd month because I was working non-stop I have no day to rest. I finally fall out with him and I told him to prepare my salary by the end of the month.

Most of the bad employers are being taught on how to be harsh by their employee because most employees are lazy and have a non challant attitudes towards work,

LoL I can understand you, it's pretty much annoying, sometimes you might begin to wonder if they are even humans or if they have any form of emotions, how here you able to cope with the employer? And how long did you work for him?

LoL I can understand you, it's pretty much annoying, sometimes you might begin to wonder if they are even humans or if they have any form of emotions, how here you able to cope with the employer? And how long did you work for him?
I have to accept some more of his buildings so that I'll be able to receive full salary at the end of the month. My friends even have a pity on me and did check on me when I was still working there even on Sunday. I did not last up to a year in the work.

There are laws that are supposed to protect employees against abuses by their employers. If the employer commits violations, then the employee can file complaints in the Labor Department. Employees who work beyond their regular hours of work are entitled to overtime. In our country, there are minimum wages in every region and non-compliance could have legal repercussions. Some employees simply resign and move to another company instead of filing a case against an abusive employer.

What I would do is make sure every one of his employees leaves and then I leave and also make sure that potential workers are aware of the conditions. And if they make that choice, then it is fine.

I have to accept some more of his buildings so that I'll be able to receive full salary at the end of the month. My friends even have a pity on me and did check on me when I was still working there even on Sunday. I did not last up to a year in the work.
In other words you where working seven days a week that's way too much, yes your friends did the right thing taking you for check up cause over working affects not just the physical body but also the mental health as well. If the pay was really good would you have remained?

In other words you where working seven days a week that's way too much, yes your friends did the right thing taking you for check up cause over working affects not just the physical body but also the mental health as well. If the pay was really good would you have remained?
Never I will never remain in the workplace even if he's paying me highest salary. To be very honest I was really affected mentally and I couldn't take good care of myself. I have to quit in the middle of 5th months.

Never I will never remain in the workplace even if he's paying me highest salary. To be very honest I was really affected mentally and I couldn't take good care of myself. I have to quit in the middle of 5th months.
Lol I can understand, truth be told your mental health and wellbeing is way better than any amount of money you make cause if you are not okay mentally, there is no way you can enjoy the money.

The problem can be solved by talking to the bed employee in different w The problem can be solved by lovingly talking to the bad employee. It can be detrimental to the business and the business is at a loss instead of going.It is better to fire such a worker than to get him out of the business
On of the ways an employer can help his subordinates working under him as an employee,is to be very sensitive and come in to assist whenever they have issues on ethics and inability to follow through rules in the organisation,it will go a long way to help him improve

I so much believe in dialogue if you want to resolve an issue. You can always go and talk to them and it is possible that it might be a case of misunderstanding and that might make them to come down and start treating you well.

We have some employers like that, they will pay you handsomely and you wouldn't be allowed to rest for a minute at work and some even are abusive employers.

Patience is a golden tool to determine a more peaceful and harmonious working experience. You should have boundaries and always try to make it clear that some certain aspects of your relationship with your boss or employer is certainly off limits and it should be respected.

Talk to this boss. Tell the boss what you need to succeed in terms of direction, feedback, and support. Be polite and focus on your needs. You need to tell the boss exactly what you need from them. Telling the boss that he or she is a bad boss is counterproductive and won’t help you meet your goals. Ask the manager how you can help them reach the goals they want to achieve. Make sure you listen well and provide the needed assistance he requests.

A bad employer is the boss. I will continue to endure until I find the better paid jobs. This is the best way to solve such situations. It could be combated by ensuring that a bad employer is ignored.

A bad employer is the boss. I will continue to endure until I find the better paid jobs. This is the best way to solve such situations. It could be combated by ensuring that a bad employer is ignored.
Since the employer is your boss and you are directly or indirectly working under him , you bond to be careful in attending and working with him/her and avoiding him at all cost

Since the employer is your boss and you are directly or indirectly working under him , you bond to be careful in attending and working with him/her and avoiding him at all cost
The major way to work around this is by enduring until one get a better paid job. Until then , you will have to dance to the tune of the boss. This is because he owns the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds