Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

If I am the one that employed the bad employers,I will treat them how the treat me as their boss,if the treat me badly I will also treat them badly but if they give me my respect I will respect them
the best way to treat a bad employee for me is to let them go, before they corrupt other staffs you have working for you and it can be very detrimental to the growth of your business and can cause you so much loss and damage beyond repair, so let them go.

Advertisement Placeholder
the best way to treat a bad employee for me is to let them go, before they corrupt other staffs you have working for you and it can be very detrimental to the growth of your business and can cause you so much loss and damage beyond repair, so let them go.

Well, I was actually talking about bad employer, not employee. Having said that, I have also encountered many people who turned out to be really bad employers as they treated their employees very badly.

If you are not ready to quit your business , then the only choice you have with a bad employer is to keep managing yourself and enduring the working environment .

There's nothing I can do than to resign. I don't waste time with that. Once I detest the employer and the work place, I don't think twice before resigning. Some will be saying there are managing but I can't do. It can be facing insult and abuse because of another business.

There's nothing I can do than to resign. I don't waste time with that. Once I detest the employer and the work place, I don't think twice before resigning. Some will be saying there are managing but I can't do. It can be facing insult and abuse because of another business.
In a situation like that, the best the employee can do is to resign. If he's unable to cope with the demands of the boss, he should simply leave the organization to somewhere else.

As a business owner there should be some level of discipline and flexibility in your decisions. If a worker is bad in such a way that he or she cannot is a good his or her work in the business environment then they need to be trained properly and if they refuses to learn they should be fired.

Employers sometimes will always have what they need from their employees and to be able to satisfy them perfectly you needs to understand what they expect from employees and deliver it to them. That's what really matters

The best way to deal with a bad satff is to sack the staff. A bad staff is like a cancer growing and it's best to cut it out before it spreads to other parts of the organisation.

I will just follow the direction of my job and will give my most to my work so that i can follow rules also. By this i think it will not happen to me, but yes some employers are rude and also greedy so handling or ignoring them is too difficult.
If actually I found out that my employer is a bad person who does not appreciate my work for him or she then I can leave the job, and also to look for elsewhere where I will appreciated instead of working were I am not welcome.

As a business owner there should be some level of discipline and flexibility in your decisions. If a worker is bad in such a way that he or she cannot is a good his or her work in the business environment then they need to be trained properly and if they refuses to learn they should be fired.

Well, many employers believe that they might have the license to insult or disrespect their employees and this is why many employees usually even quite their job without even informing the managers or bosses in their company.

As for a bad employer, you can not really make him to change, what matter is that you can leave the place and get s better work some were, and his business may be affected.

Well, many employers believe that they might have the license to insult or disrespect their employees and this is why many employees usually even quite their job without even informing the managers or bosses in their company.
That's bad. I will never work in any business venture that the employer will belittle me. It is always very important for you to know your value if you want to work for any business venture.

As for a bad employer, you can not really make him to change, what matter is that you can leave the place and get s better work some were, and his business may be affected.
Probably, it is always in the character and mindset. Some people believe that whenever you are treating other people bad then you will be successful but that is not true.

I have always been of the opinion that there is nothing you cannot solve if you can just sit down and then tell him about his behaviour usually affect you and how he can be better.

That is true, i don't think i can treat someone bad in other to succeed, were do people even get the idea that treating someone bad will make them successful? That is pure evil.

That is true, i don't think i can treat someone bad in other to succeed, were do people even get the idea that treating someone bad will make them successful? That is pure evil.
Some of them may not really understand that what they are doing is wrong. That is not the best that is expected of a business owner . You have to also consider your action as a business owner if your employees working for you in this business is comfortable or not.

That's bad. I will never work in any business venture that the employer will belittle me. It is always very important for you to know your value if you want to work for any business venture.

I remember the fact that the manager use to pressure the workers a lot. Majority of the people working in there were students and teenagers. I was the only older person in there.

I remember the fact that the manager use to pressure the workers a lot. Majority of the people working in there were students and teenagers. I was the only older person in there.
some of them think that by pressuring their workers they will become successful but it doesn't work most of the time. You need to come down and motivate them the right way and you will see success.

some of them think that by pressuring their workers they will become successful but it doesn't work most of the time. You need to come down and motivate them the right way and you will see success.

Pressurising the workers will only make them make more mistakes. Instead of pressuring your workers, it is much better to focus on their weaknesses and understand what is causing problems.

Actually there are several ways to which you can handle a bad employee depending on the magnitude of his behaviour. termination of his employment is the best option.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds