Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

If an employee is really bad employee that makes work not to be go on well or progressing, as the manager of such place, he or she should sagging him will be the best option.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always believed that it is not a bad thing to employ the strategy of meeting them and just talking things out. It can be possible that the there is a mixture of ideas and you can settle that out.

I will not have an employer insult me when I'm right but I will usually do my job accordingly but if he keeps abusing me then I will leave the job before good I'm search for another one.

I dont really think there's anything you can do to deal with a bad employee is that you can report them to the higher authorities or files a case against them , or rather leave the job and look for another job.

Although I do not have a business now , but any employees that is behaving badly in any business organisation he or she is being employed to do is trying to bring down the business organisation and such must not be tolerated.

If I am the one that employed the bad employers,I will treat them how the treat me as their boss,if the treat me badly I will also treat them badly but if they give me my respect I will respect them
You are correct. I will also treat that boss badly. It is not very good to treat employees bad. That boss should put his shoes on the shoes of his employees. He should know the feelings of all his employees. It is not a good thing to treat your employees badly. Rather, that boss he or she should them with love and respect.

Most of them might even be looking forward to bring down your business organisation, you just have to be very careful when an employee is not ready to abide by the rules and regulation that governs the business organisation

Bad and players make works hiring so the first step in handling ibadan prayer is to understand them and know when they are any good because they won't always a bad at some point they will have time it will be good and you were enjoyed them so study them and they know what makes them feel bad once you get this then you know how to deal with them and not have issues with them.

Resighning from that job and looking for a new one. I can't tolerate Mistreatment and an unconducive environment. It will be hard for it is just better if I look for a new job from where I will have peace while working.

Resighning from that job and looking for a new one. I can't tolerate Mistreatment and an unconducive environment. It will be hard for it is just better if I look for a new job from where I will have peace while working.
In some part of the world where there are many job opportunities, it's easier to resign from one job and look for another when you are being mistreated by your boss, but in our own countries , getting a job means you are lucky and if you leave the job , theres no guarantee that you will get another job soon enough.

Anything that deals with bad employee if he or she is not adding any value to either a business or work, he or she should leave in peace or else if I am the boss, I will sack the person.

It's to check if you can manage such situation by being patient but if you feel it is threatening your life then it's best to resign but if the situation is kept under control by you, then fine.

It's very possible for you to deal with bad employers and the only thing that you would do is to dance to the tune of such employer . This is exactly what to if you do not want to have issues with such employer.

The truth is that there is nothing you can do or little you can do about bad employers. They will only always give you conditions before they employ you in their businesses and if you don't find out comfortable you should actually walk away.

You can be able to deal with a bad employer if you can be able to put up a very good fight but in a friendly way in which you can be able to approve them and discuss about how they usually affect you.

Well , in most cases if there is any possible way , as an employee you have to look elsewhere because some of them are not always willing to change. I have experience of one in the past. This is not always a funny experience.

One of the best way to deal with a bad employer is by not going against the rules and regulations of the company. You should follow the rules and regulation of the company to the latter in such a manner that you wouldn't have an argument with the owners of the company.

Coping with a bad employer isn't that healthy, cause his behaviors and approaches will be very toxic and evil. The best thing one can do is to resign and seek for greener pastures elsewhere.

As for me i'll try to tolerate with the situation of my bad employer. You just treat some people the way they like to be treated no matter what provided they pay me promptly at end months. After all I am after money.
However, if the situation becomes tougher and tougher I just quit for another job

I don't think there is a special way you will deal with them. But most of the time it is better for you to know the reason why they behave that way . Maybe it will help you adjust to avoid every situation that will provoke the person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds