Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

In cases like this, all employees need to work as a team, i can schedule a meeting with the manager whereby all workers will be present in order to politely air their opinions and issues. If the employer still turns a deaf ear, then i will resign from such job because such an environment does not encourage career growth and there are possibilities that such business would fail due to the employer's bad behaviors.

Well, the problem is that not all the employees can unite against such kind of employer because they all would be risking their job if they do so. I have never seen employees becoming united and raising voice against employer in such cases.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will just follow the direction of my job and will give my most to my work so that i can follow rules also. By this i think it will not happen to me, but yes some employers are rude and also greedy so handling or ignoring them is too difficult.
That is just the rigt thing to do,and if your contribution is very valuable to the organisaton,you will be seen as a priced asset,no matter the agressive tendencies of the employer,he would have it at the back of his mind that if you leave his job will suffer,performance will make him to retrace his steps towards you.

That's a serious discussion. Although we have to dialogue and remind him or her about those things he does that is not a good one for his or her employees. If nothing is done, them I will take up the courage to resign

I think it is an indeed serious discussion because there are many people in our country who have no other option but to endure bad behavior by the employers. We need to get this problem solved at an international level because this is happening in many countries..

I cannot even withstand such people in my life because to me I just consider them to be so irritated to my liking, yes I can't even waste time with anyone who treat me badly because it is not the best way of life..

Well all you have to do is be submissive and try to do the right things and make sure you are an asset to the company and so if you ever get to leave they will always call you back

If I had a bad employer and if I am constantly bullied and abused, I can no longer work for that employer. Self esteem is more important than money.

I will just follow the direction of my job and will give my most to my work so that i can follow rules also. By this i think it will not happen to me, but yes some employers are rude and also greedy so handling or ignoring them is too difficult.
I believe there are way in which we can deal with a bad employer , the best way is to avoid having problem with them and try to avoid them at all cost by making sure you do your duties on time.

I have worked with a bad employer once, he made sure to create enmity among his employees, when I noticed it, I just quit the job because he didn't create a good work environment for his employees.

Well all you have to do is be submissive and try to do the right things and make sure you are an asset to the company and so if you ever get to leave they will always call you back

I do not think that an abusive employer has any right to call us back once we leave the job. I know that many employers believe that employees are their slaves, but we no longer live in older times!

I don't want to work on any place were my efforts won't be appreciated. If I find myself in such situations I try and get a better job to do.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
I do not think there is any way to change a bad employer.
The only thing i will do is to tolerate him or her.
Once i can get another job, i quit working for him or her.

I think many people become harsh with their employees by the passage of time because they deal with lazy employees all the the, so they form a habit of screaming on employees.

Especially now that jobs are scarce.
It is better to endure while looking out for other job vacancies. Once that is done, you can tender your resignation and run for your life.

They can deal with bad employers by giving them query to write within some hours. This will explain why they behave abnormal in the company and to know the measurements of punishment giving to them.

Especially now that jobs are scarce.
It is better to endure while looking out for other job vacancies. Once that is done, you can tender your resignation and run for your life.
You are right.
The best to do is to quit, since most of these employers are unapproachable and can easily take offense.
It is not easy handling a bad employer.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
Provided the pay is Okay. With the current reality of unemployment, I would accept the job but with a time frame, try as much as possible do my job while looking for better options. But if the bad treatment is too much the best thing for me is to resign.

Provided the pay is Okay. With the current reality of unemployment, I would accept the job but with a time frame, try as much as possible do my job while looking for better options. But if the bad treatment is too much the best thing for me is to resign.

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately, since the unemployment rate is plummeting due to inflation problem, many people have no choice at all. I can understand that. In my country, 20,000 people applied for 100 empty positions that were vacant for the candidates! :(

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately, since the unemployment rate is plummeting due to inflation problem, many people have no choice at all. I can understand that. In my country, 20,000 people applied for 100 empty positions that were vacant for the candidates! :(
I can relate. Imagine a PHD, master's degree holders applied for a job of 30000naira few years when lagos state government wanted to do want residence registration or something. That is how bad it is.

I can relate. Imagine a PHD, master's degree holders applied for a job of 30000naira few years when lagos state government wanted to do want residence registration or something. That is how bad it is.

This is the exact kind of similar situation in my country. Even many people, who held the master's degree, applied for low paying positions. Many Tier 3 countries have good natural resources, but the politician's lack of ability to make good decisions always affect these both countries badly.

If you are having a bad employer at your workplace then I think the best thing to do is to try to approach them and then talk to them about how their behaviour has been affecting your productivity and I think they will listen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds