Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

Actually there are several ways to which you can handle a bad employee depending on the magnitude of his behaviour. termination of his employment is the best option.

You are right. Not all the employees are equal. There are many employees who are more dedicated and hard working as compared to other employees and they are also capable of handling the pressure.

Advertisement Placeholder
A bad employer is not someone you can deal with because he's the owner of his job , so what you have to deal with is try and cope with hisor her attitude pending the time you will get a better job.

Pressurising the workers will only make them make more mistakes. Instead of pressuring your workers, it is much better to focus on their weaknesses and understand what is causing problems.
Getting things done in the business environment requires a lot of concentration and discipline. Pressurizing people will work them to make a lot of mistakes. I quite agree with you on that.

A bad employer is not someone you can deal with because he's the owner of his job , so what you have to deal with is try and cope with hisor her attitude pending the time you will get a better job.
It all depends on individuals and the degree of the bad treatment you are facing in the work environment. If they are paying you a lot of money and the treatment is not so bad, then you can manage for the meantime.

Never I will never remain in the workplace even if he's paying me highest salary. To be very honest I was really affected mentally and I couldn't take good care of myself. I have to quit in the middle of 5th months.
One of the things that most employers do not really understan about relating with their workers is that they do not really know how to work to the strenght of their employees,sensitive managers knows how to aviod issues like this.

It all depends on individuals and the degree of the bad treatment you are facing in the work environment. If they are paying you a lot of money and the treatment is not so bad, then you can manage for the meantime.
We have many types of treatment that we get from our employer , some treatments are still bearable and manageable , but if its getting out of hand , you need to get another job.

We have many types of treatment that we get from our employer , some treatments are still bearable and manageable , but if its getting out of hand , you need to get another job.
Probably, it depends on the kind of treatment you are getting from your employer. If it is manageable then you can stay for some period of time but you are going to be looking for job.

That's exactly the point, if you are a employer you are not expected to keep this kinds of people in your business, they might not help in the growth of the business or company.

One thing i would always advice any empployee is that you should be able to study you employer very well and try as possible to manage the situation with him,but if you cannot bear with the situation,you can leave the firm.

One thing i would always advice any empployee is that you should be able to study you employer very well and try as possible to manage the situation with him,but if you cannot bear with the situation,you can leave the firm.
There's no job out there , and people are trying to get any job not minding how the business owner might be hard to deal with or not , so you must be able to manage your workers .

I don't think there anything you can do because he or she is ahead of you, but the best thing to do is to resign, that's if the person is giving you so much problems.

There's no job out there , and people are trying to get any job not minding how the business owner might be hard to deal with or not , so you must be able to manage your workers .
That is a fact,but in a situation where one can actually contain the situation in the organisation,that would be very much ok,but when it goes beyound the normal,then it is a sign that one need to leave.

The only way you can deal with a bad employee is get their appointment terminated after you might have warned them once or twice because they can influence the other workers

The only way to deal with a bad employer is to be the best at what you do. Unfortunately, this is impossible. If your employer assigns you a task, be sure to complete it flawlessly because most of the time they are perfectionists. Take it in stride...

If you work for a bad employer who requires you to put in more hours than what you agreed to when you signed the contract, I believe you should ask them to compensate you for the extra stress or effort. If they refuse, the best course of action is to resign from your position.

bad employer who makes you works more than the initial agreement which you signed for I think you should ask the employer to pay for the extra effort or stress and if your employer refuses

bad employer who makes you works more than the initial agreement which you signed for I think you should ask the employer to pay for the extra effort or stress and if your employer refuses
That is one of the most observable character about most of them, they makes the business organisation uncomfortable for the employees. I will avoid every possible means to work in such business.

Accommodating a bad employee in the business is a recipe to the business destruction. I would reckon that showing such employee the the way out is the best solution for the success of the business.

Last edited:
Accommodating a bad employee in the business is a recipe to the business instruction. I would reckon that showing such employee the the way out is the best solution for the success of the business.
As an employer , you don't really need or have to accomodate any bad behaviour from an employee because your the owner of the business , after warning the employee , if he or she doesnt yield , then showing him the way out is the solution .

What I've come to understand is that you don't deal with bad employers , you understand what they want and try to provide it for them. Your power to really control them much to that extent is not invested in you as an ordinary employee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds