Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
Yeahh no doubt it's a big blunder how to tackle it but nothing is impossible we can deal with bad person in a good manner but if he doesn't want to set definitely leave him no need to hurt your inner

Advertisement Placeholder
the best way to deal with a bad employer is to make him see the best in you, then leave his organization for your own business. He'll be so pained.

If you are having a bad employer at your workplace then I think the best thing to do is to try to approach them and then talk to them about how their behaviour has been affecting your productivity and I think they will listen.

Unfortunately, not all the employees have the courage to do something like this and if you do something like this, then situation can become bad. This is why many employees simply quite instead of dealing or confronting their boss about their behavior.

It will be difficult to work at ease and you might end up losing your balance,try in your own way not to interfere in his line of business, while doing that work out ways for your self to leave.
I know one must try as much as possible to condone the terrible employers. But in most cases they are always very hard to tolerate. In this case what do you think should be done?

Well I'll still stay on the job and keep seeking for other means or other jobs. Because employee health is very vital to ensure that productivity is at optimal level.
If I don't have another source of income at par with what I currently earn, I wouldn't just resign straightaway.

Well I'll still stay on the job and keep seeking for other means or other jobs. Because employee health is very vital to ensure that productivity is at optimal level.
If I don't have another source of income at par with what I currently earn, I wouldn't just resign straightaway.

Sometimes people have no other option but to resign when they believe that they are being treated badly on daily basis. When I had an offline job, even I used to get treated badly by the customers but many employees are okay with that as long as the employer themselves do not misbehave with you. It is always a better choice to find a job elsewhere.

The best thing you can do is to be cautious with the employer. While you are doing, you should look for another opportunity to work elsewhere. You can try apply for various vacancies so that she will be able to secure good job on time.

It is a very sad thing that you have had to deal with a bad employer. I will advise that the best way to go about this is to meet the person on a personal basis and discuss about how you can further improve your relationship.

Calling the employee on a meeting to address whatever the issue is is the best option according to me. This is because giving them a second chance can bring out a great thing out of them. Maybe they are ignorant and you can open their eyes to changing or you can train them to become better.

Calling the employee on a meeting to address whatever the issue is is the best option according to me. This is because giving them a second chance can bring out a great thing out of them. Maybe they are ignorant and you can open their eyes to changing or you can train them to become better.
I don't think that meeting will be welcome to the bad employer. I know of such persons that they think they are perfect and they are easily slighted when the employees would be having a small gathering. You are risking your job because the bad employer can make things harder for you if he suspects that you are planning a conspiracy against him.

The best thing you can do is to be cautious with the employer. While you are doing, you should look for another opportunity to work elsewhere. You can try apply for various vacancies so that she will be able to secure good job on time.
For me I cannot even stand such employers for any reason, I will only work for the first month and after receiving my payment I'll never go back to such business organisation again.. everyone is supposed to be treated perfectly no matter their religion , race or gender.

For me I cannot even stand such employers for any reason, I will only work for the first month and after receiving my payment I'll never go back to such business organisation again.. everyone is supposed to be treated perfectly no matter their religion , race or gender.
This is the reason why it is very important to have multiple streams of income as a result. Better still, someone can apply for a job in another place while still working at the company. When the opportunity comes then it will be very good to call it a quit.

This is the reason why it is very important to have multiple streams of income as a result. Better still, someone can apply for a job in another place while still working at the company. When the opportunity comes then it will be very good to call it a quit.
You have made a good point. It is better not to put all your eggs in one basket. Any manager or employer that is abusive is likely to sack you anytime so you must be prepared for anything.

Even if you have a multiple stream of income you will still have to work for a business organisation , because there is no how you can depend on online business obviously any multiple source of income you will be having will be an online business.

Even if you have a multiple stream of income you will still have to work for a business organisation , because there is no how you can depend on online business obviously any multiple source of income you will be having will be an online business.
Are you telling me that it is not possible to have multiple streams of income offline too? It seems I don't really get what you are talking about in your comment. Because the like of Elon Musk has multiple streams of income and does not work for any organisation except his own.

The problem can be solved by talking to the bed employee in different w The problem can be solved by lovingly talking to the bad employee. It can be detrimental to the business and the business is at a loss instead of going.It is better to fire such a worker than to get him out of the business

Are you telling me that it is not possible to have multiple streams of income offline too? It seems I don't really get what you are talking about in your comment. Because the like of Elon Musk has multiple streams of income and does not work for any organisation except his own.
Except you are able to establish your own business but a situation in which you cannot start up a business now you have to work for a company or for the government to be able to raise money to start up the type of business you are interested, how would you even raise money to establish a business?

I will advise you to look for another place to work if it happens that you have a bad employer in your workplace. While you are still going to be there you just have to be very careful and avoid open confrontation with him.

I will advise you to look for another place to work if it happens that you have a bad employer in your workplace. While you are still going to be there you just have to be very careful and avoid open confrontation with him.
This is just the only solution honestly, no matter talk would change your employer, no matter what you do, Notting Would change if the employer does not want to. The best is to look for a better place than giving yourself unnecessary trama.

I doubt that I could work for a bad employer because I take my time to make findings but peradventure I do have a bad employer, I am a resilient person and so I would just keep to myself, find a way to get another job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds