Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with a good business ideal?

To come up with a business idea that I viable, you need to come up with a pain point and to do that, you will have to walk around your area and check for the things that are not there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
The are many ways that you can come up with a good business idea. Your area of interest and expertise will determine the type of business idea that you will likely come up with and you can also generate ideas from friends and family.

Most times you just need to be creative, you could get a business idea from another person's existing business. Your ability to make use of advantage matters too. Lets say you find yourself in an environment where there are alot of dry cleaning shop, instead of starting one of your own its best you start up a business that compliments it. You could sell soaps or the nylon used in packaging cloths by dry cleaners

A problem usually brings about a good idea in form of a solution, so usually location also playing a factor on idea generation coupled with other factors

most of anything I am doing, I do it with interest and the best way to come up with a good and successful business idea is to check out the interest in me, from there I will understand the type of business I am interested to do, that is how my own is done.

Sometimes the environment that we found ourselves determines the type of business idea that we will come up with. If you live in a crowded neighborhood, food and groceries will be one of the businesses that you will want to establish.

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
Well there is no specific way through which I can come up with a business idea I can come up with a business idea by just working or by singing or by watching the television who stop the most way that have helped me to come up with a business idea it's actually by taking a survey around my surroundings to see what my environment is slacking and then make a conscious effort to start up a business to provide that thing or product.

1. Business ideas that solve problems · 2. Solve things that may become problems · 3. Adapt to evolving needs. 4. Save people money · 5. Make people's lives easier.

Sometimes the environment that we found ourselves determines the type of business idea that we will come up with. If you live in a crowded neighborhood, food and groceries will be one of the businesses that you will want to establish.
Nice business idea, ok then what have people that are living in a location that is not crowded, in this case what type of business do you think they should establish in a location like this for them to progress ?

Nice business idea, ok then what have people that are living in a location that is not crowded, in this case what type of business do you think they should establish in a location like this for them to progress ?
Every business generally does not needs crowded location to be successful. When you live in a location that is not crowded, you will have to research on what the needs of people are in such neighborhood to know the best business to venture into.

Every business generally does not needs crowded location to be successful. When you live in a location that is not crowded, you will have to research on what the needs of people are in such neighborhood to know the best business to venture into.
If you said that all business do not need crowdy location then why is location one of the most important factors a lot of people consider when they are starting a business ?, because obviously it is people that are going to buy products from you.

If you said that all business do not need crowdy location then why is location one of the most important factors a lot of people consider when they are starting a business ?, because obviously it is people that are going to buy products from you.
There is a great difference between good location and crowded location. It is not not every business that needs crowded location for it to survive. What good location means is, having your business where the services or products you sell is much needed.

There is a great difference between good location and crowded location. It is not not every business that needs crowded location for it to survive. What good location means is, having your business where the services or products you sell is much needed.
In this case you still need a location in which people will be much more interested in the business, you will not be able to achieve selling success if the location is not crowded, crowdy location to me I consider it as the most important.

In this case you still need a location in which people will be much more interested in the business, you will not be able to achieve selling success if the location is not crowded, crowdy location to me I consider it as the most important.
It is not every business that offers the sales of products. Some businesses only offers services and consultations which has nothing to do with crowded location.

Very true, business are being run from ideas but ideas need wisdom to bring the idea into existence because business need to follow certain principles to start.

To my descretion. I think brainstorming on existing business could be okay. But try figuring out the usual or normal way of the business model then try attaching a unique system to the existing ways of running. That could make it stand out from other vendors running it. Uniqueness and Branding is the key success to every existing business.
The best way to come up with a good business idea is to make research and look at your environment see a business that really exist in your environment with the issue can be able to travel out your plan and be creative.

The best way I have seen to effectively come up with a good business idea is to do a market research to know the pain points that has been buttering a particular population and then try to fix it.

After you must have done your feasibility study and research on the possible best type of business you can do, you start coming up with business plan to match these ideas

After you must have done your feasibility study and research on the possible best type of business you can do, you start coming up with business plan to match these ideas
That so-called feasibility study is very important. Different market has different demand, and we should study the market demand and please our product and advertise according to plan.

There is no good business idea my friend, it only gets better. You just have to find what people are lacking and provide them with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds