Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with a good business ideal?

There are different ways in which a business idea can prompt up or come up,it could come from passion it could come from, motivational seminar or from friends and family
[automerge]1638658142[/automerge]
Well first of all you have to conduct your own personal research and also try to consult people who are actually in that line of business and seek their advice and I guess that is all for now
Well you are very correct about research,even if the idea of the business is from passion and love of doing that particular bussiness i feel one needs to consult those who are leads in that line

Advertisement Placeholder
I think one way to come up with a good business idea is to read books that are more educative and helpful , they could help increase the knowledge you have about building that particular type of business

If what you mean is a good business idea then it just comes from nowhere that strikes your mind. But you have to nurture that idea so it will be pregnant with details. And while you are at it maybe it is good if you will write down the details that are coming to your mind. Those details can probably make a business plan that can help you in starting up the business. If you have the capital then you can decide to start up or to delay, it depends on the timing too.

To come up with business ideas, it is important to first look around you and observe your environment to see what is it that is lacking and then see how to meet such needs and monetize it.

Personally I will first of all consider my location because that is one of the first thing I look at when thinking of establishing a business. Things that are on high demand but are needed in my location can be made my business idea.

Personally I will first of all consider my location because that is one of the first thing I look at when thinking of establishing a business. Things that are on high demand but are needed in my location can be made my business idea.
Location plays an important role in the success of every business because without having a good location , the business will just be crawling and thats why you need to do a good survey before starting a business.

Location plays an important role in the success of every business because without having a good location , the business will just be crawling and thats why you need to do a good survey before starting a business.
But what of anyone who lives in urban settlement ? its seems every business will always flourish in a highly populated
environment. Do you really think that it is still needed for people to carry out research on the location ? Because every business needs a high populated location.

A good business deal is a situation that has the ability to solve multiple problems and at the end of the day it is going to result in a win for all the parties that are involved.

Your ability to be able to come up with a problem that you think you can be able to solve which is predominant in your society is already you developing a business idea.

The business ideas comes naturally and its now left do the owner of the idea to make it a good business idea by working on the business idea and perfecting it into a goos business plan.

you need to identify what people need in a particular location and from there you can bring out your business idea. This is the strategies of people have used to venture into successful businesses.

A good business idea would or should be developed from needs of users. Research or user interviews should be done which would give this insight and a product or business idea developed around the results.

Business ideas comes in many ways and aspect , but for you to make the ideas ideas good and succesful one , you need to sit and make the neccesary research on the business idea.

I analyse the business deals from various angles before arriving at the conclusion. I have had many bad experiences and such kind of experiences always teach people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds