Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with a good business ideal?

Very true, business are being run from ideas but ideas need wisdom to bring the idea into existence because business need to follow certain principles to start.
Idea and wisdom about a business is just the same thing, most important thing when you are establishing a business is to find out the best location that will be suitable for the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I come up with good business idea by looking and searching for what is in high demand in my environment and people aren't getting it enough. From there i tao into the business to make some bucks out of the business

There are lots of ways one can come up with a good business idea. First one can start from his or her own emidiate environment to see if there is a pressing demand for a particular product

To my descretion. I think brainstorming on existing business could be okay. But try figuring out the usual or normal way of the business model then try attaching a unique system to the existing ways of running. That could make it stand out from other vendors running it. Uniqueness and Branding is the key success to every existing business.
One can be able to come up with a good business idea by simply brainstorming and also making research around his environment with the his he will be able to come with good business idea

Idea and wisdom about a business is just the same thing, most important thing when you are establishing a business is to find out the best location that will be suitable for the business.
I was only trying to break it down into it's process, idea us just a thought that night happen or night not, which is why one has to apply process to start the business effectively, I call that process wisdom

If you will want to develop good business ideas for your business then you must have to be creative in thinking. You should be able to take a research to know the particular pain points that residents are suffering from in a particular location they know how to fix it for them.

Businesses are solution provider. So to know a good business idea look around you and look for things you will like to provide solutions to that people are in need of.

It is true that a good business idea is actually the bedrock for any business. If you want to get a good business idea you should always think about what problems people will like to solve in their daily lives.

I was only trying to break it down into it's process, idea us just a thought that night happen or night not, which is why one has to apply process to start the business effectively, I call that process wisdom
Ok I understand now, but sometimes in any business you are doing, you shouldn't dwell so much on things you do not have an idea about, if a marketing in your business is difficult for you do you need to employ the services of an expert.

Ok I understand now, but sometimes in any business you are doing, you shouldn't dwell so much on things you do not have an idea about, if a marketing in your business is difficult for you do you need to employ the services of an expert.
I agree with you, you need tactics to be able to survive and thrive in your business venture so it would only be wise to seek the need of an expert if the need arises

I always work on the ideas that I am passionate about and the ideas that are well known to me. The idea that I work on should be something that I have knowledge and skills. Once, I settle with the idea, I will do a market research and competitors analysis. If the answer is convincing, then I start working on it.
I really don't have stretching strategy of coming up with business plans or idea instead I might just be watching a movie or I might even be eating and a business idea will just pop into my head.

I agree with you, you need tactics to be able to survive and thrive in your business venture so it would only be wise to seek the need of an expert if the need arises
You can actually do all of these things together if you have the capacity to do it but I believe is going to be stressful for one individual to concentrate in so many things in a business organisation.

Starting and running a business normally emanates from good ideas. Getting ideas for business is a natural stuff similar to getting ideas for a project. You have to look inward to know what you're good at or what service you can easily render. You also need to evaluate if your service or choice of products will be in demand. Many ideas will start popping in from this stage.
Starting a good and lucrative business and running the business constantly without loss means you have a good business idea as a business man, executing your business in a way that will never affect you and the business is a perfect example.

You can actually do all of these things together if you have the capacity to do it but I believe is going to be stressful for one individual to concentrate in so many things in a business organisation.
I believe anyone willing and creative and ready to learn would successfully run a business and a few more even, it's about following the principles being consistent..

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
..ideal? Or idea...
Coming up with a good business idea would be ideal. 😜
The best business ideas are the ones you know you truly want to invest in, not only because you are drawn to them, but because you believe in them. If you love a product enough, you can get others to love it too, and want to purchase it. Very difficult to sell a product that is not your own that you don’t really care about one way or another. People/customers can pick up on that.
Good luck to you. ☘️✨

To my descretion. I think brainstorming on existing business could be okay. But try figuring out the usual or normal way of the business model then try attaching a unique system to the existing ways of running. That could make it stand out from other vendors running it. Uniqueness and Branding is the key success to every existing business.
1 best way that you can be able to come up with a good idea is true brainstorming and also making good research that's the only way you can be able to come up with ideas.

I believe anyone willing and creative and ready to learn would successfully run a business and a few more even, it's about following the principles being consistent..
You do not run a business like that nowadays forgetting about your health, you should understand that you do not have to overwork your body for the sake of making money, it can lead to stress.

Starting a good and lucrative business and running the business constantly without loss means you have a good business idea as a business man, executing your business in a way that will never affect you and the business is a perfect example.
Yes,most times,it's easier to conceive a business, set up plans and allocate resources to it but running the business is a different stuff and thats where the main challenge comes in.

You do not run a business like that nowadays forgetting about your health, you should understand that you do not have to overwork your body for the sake of making money, it can lead to stress.
I would like to quote from the holy book, a little sleep, a little slumber.., to be realistic if you really want to achieve something in life, you will have to defy the laws of health knowing fully well that later when you achieve your goals you have all the time in the world to take care of yourself.

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
Of course, who does not want to become a big time business owners. I don't think about business idea now because I don't have the finances to do it.

If I were to start a business, I will just turn to cryptocurrency trading. It's the buying and selling of Cryptocurrency coin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds