Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with a good business ideal?

To my descretion. I think brainstorming on existing business could be okay. But try figuring out the usual or normal way of the business model then try attaching a unique system to the existing ways of running. That could make it stand out from other vendors running it. Uniqueness and Branding is the key success to every existing business.
The best way you can be able to come up with a good business idea he is you making research with research you can be able to know the kind of business you want to invest in.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
In my own opinion you should atleast know the kind of things you have passion for then after that consult people that are expert in that area to tell you want to do I think with that you can start up a good business

I think every business idea is a good one. But just because an idea is good is not enough for you to start, you need to make a good plan and gather all the knowledge and skills that are import for running the business.

Starting and running a business normally emanates from good ideas. Getting ideas for business is a natural stuff similar to getting ideas for a project. You have to look inward to know what you're good at or what service you can easily render. You also need to evaluate if your service or choice of products will be in demand. Many ideas will start popping in from this stage.
You are right. Starting and monitoring a business really come from good business ideas.

I just watch video tutorial in YouTube about the business I would like to start. For example, I will start a fishing business. Then I will watch video tutorial about fishing business.

You are right. Starting and monitoring a business really come from good business ideas.

I just watch video tutorial in YouTube about the business I would like to start. For example, I will start a fishing business. Then I will watch video tutorial about fishing business.
Yes aside from watching the videos online, you can also go to good fish farms around you and see if you can learn it practically. It's good to do mistakes when learning than to do it when you start.

Of course, who does not want to become a big time business owners. I don't think about business idea now because I don't have the finances to do it.

If I were to start a business, I will just turn to cryptocurrency trading. It's the buying and selling of Cryptocurrency coin.
It can be really frustrating to try to get the required funds to start a business, sometimes it feels really tough and one just feels left out

I would like to quote from the holy book, a little sleep, a little slumber.., to be realistic if you really want to achieve something in life, you will have to defy the laws of health knowing fully well that later when you achieve your goals you have all the time in the world to take care of yourself.
If you defy the law of health then at the end of the day you get a serious health condition maybe stroke,Cancer or diabetes then after you have succeeded ,what are you going to enjoy with this terrible health condition ?

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
You check or make a fiscal research on your surrounding and decide what could is lacking, what is the main problem in that area, after you have done that then you can now look for a better way of solving the problem....

If you defy the law of health then at the end of the day you get a serious health condition maybe stroke,Cancer or diabetes then after you have succeeded ,what are you going to enjoy with this terrible health condition ?
I said defy the laws of health not break them and just for a little while knowing I would have to recuperate after a while or if I am seeing symptoms but I don't think a few days of reducing food and sleep time would do any harm

I wonder how some person will start up business without any idea even if you consult a friend or some one that is expert in business and you start up how do you want to manage it

The business idea by simply making research in haltwhistle to know what and what is not working in your environment and used it as a source of income.
To my descretion. I think brainstorming on existing business could be okay. But try figuring out the usual or normal way of the business model then try attaching a unique system to the existing ways of running. That could make it stand out from other vendors running it. Uniqueness and Branding is the key success to every existing business.

I said defy the laws of health not break them and just for a little while knowing I would have to recuperate after a while or if I am seeing symptoms but I don't think a few days of reducing food and sleep time would do any harm
If you're running a business, and you're interested to deprive yourself of sleep you'll be doing it all the time because in business that is how business owners and managers work.

It is easy to come up with a good business idea. All you need to do is to lookout for what interest you and the skill that you have will help to come up with a good business idea.

If you're running a business, and you're interested to deprive yourself of sleep you'll be doing it all the time because in business that is how business owners and managers work.
I believe that with time, business becomes easier when more hands are employed and more tasks diversified so there would be time to rest.

For you to come up with a good business idea, your areas of interest, the skills that you have and the resources available to fund the business will determine the business ideas that you will come up with.

The best way a new business starter can come up with business ideas is by simply making research around his environment or in larger scope with this he or she will be able to know what is missing in his community and profound solution by profiling the solution you are definitely getting business ideas that will give you more profit.

Getting a business is not very difficult, all you need is a clear head that can think properly. However, what is difficult is making your idea successful. Becoming successful in business is very hard.

Getting a business is not very difficult, all you need is a clear head that can think properly. However, what is difficult is making your idea successful. Becoming successful in business is very hard.
An individual can be able to come up with good ideas by simply making good research by making research should be able to know what and what you put in place to start up a good business.

In my own opinion, I believe in order to start up, such individual should look into the things they like and observe how they can work with those things in order to make money from it.

In my own opinion, I believe in order to start up, such individual should look into the things they like and observe how they can work with those things in order to make money from it.
The observation is one of the most common endeavor to learn. For a business you can get interested when you feel that you can do what they do in the operation. That can give you the business idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds