Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with a good business ideal?

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
I think any body can come up with a business idea, but few people can come up with good and reasonable business idea, if you come up with a business idea, you need to work on it and perfect it or rather get the help of a professional.

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a business idea without proper planning is more like building a land on water. To keep a good business idea running you need to plan and work towards it by ensuring that you don't fall out of market strategy. There are so many ways you can go about such as brainstorming, groups focus, hiring the services of a high personnel.

I always work on the ideas that I am passionate about and the ideas that are well known to me. The idea that I work on should be something that I have knowledge and skills. Once, I settle with the idea, I will do a market research and competitors analysis. If the answer is convincing, then I start working on it.

Coming up with a good business plan involves carrying out a proper research, and taking more visibility studies. Without carrying out a proper research the business is likely to fail. One will do a practical random sampling to identify the strength and weakness of the business. This and many more are factors that will determine the success of the business.

Coming up with a good business idea is not a difficult task persay but starting it up is where the greater task is. You can get ideas of a good business plan by surveying existing and successful similar business types around or close to you as a start.

Starting and running a business normally emanates from good ideas. Getting ideas for business is a natural stuff similar to getting ideas for a project. You have to look inward to know what you're good at or what service you can easily render. You also need to evaluate if your service or choice of products will be in demand. Many ideas will start popping in from this stage.
I absolutely agree with you. Business ideas stems from what one is very good at or what one does on a regular. Alot of people commercialize their talents which is a very good business idea because it is what they love doing and they get to make money from what they love doing.

How to come up with a business idea,especially when you don't know how to go about it,is to search for stuffs related to your passion(things you love doing),because once you venture into something you love doing,it will be difficult to fail in that aspects.

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal? Can
This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
I remember when am about to start my business back then, I've worked for many companies before I start my own business. So the money I earn as salary from all the companies that I worked for is been saved in my account until it reached the maximum money needed for my business startup. So I stoped working for organization or companies so I could start mine. After that I do all my findings and searching through Google, and I come up with the kind of business am doing now,and everything is going on smoothly on a daily basis.

Well one thing I know about when coming up with a good business idea is motivation, most times what you enjoy doing might be what will eventually inspire you to it. For example for someone that loves gaming and has alot of friends too that devote their time to gaming also might get a good business idea from such, like what if I decide to start earning from gaming, with the fact that he already has friends that are hardcore gamers and can pay for it. So that's how business ideas mostly comes, from inspiration and from activities you engage yourself in most often.

A good business idea is really and very important. Everyone planning to start a business must have developed a very good plan before venturing into the business. How can you develop a good business idea.
Meet with experts in the field, make your plan known unto them and learn from their experience to develop a good business idea

To come up with a good business idea, you have to look at your environment and look at what's lacking in your environment and invest on such thing, I believe that's how to come up with a good business idea

The best way to come up with a good business idea is to study your environment. Look for things that you feel are lacking around that side and the people would need, by doing that you will develop a unique idea and when you start, your business will start flourishing till competitors come up.

Let me tell you the truth, a lot of people have had troubles with coming up with a good idea. To find an idea, you need to walk and ask around. Look for the things that is most predominant in the areas and the thing which people there lack that you can help them solve it at a fee.

Until you sacrifice your time either by learning under someone,or learning under mentorship you may not go far in the business market, though some people succeed on their own but lots of enquiry would have been made.

You can come up with a good business idea through critical thinking. You can also come up with business ideas due to the past experiences you have had in your previous jobs, it will guide you in formulating or generating ideas for a new business.

That's why we have instinct, reasoning. We should spend days think about adequate business ideas suiting to us and passionable to us. If we can't develop one, then we should go for consultation, and get enough business plan to start with.

Most good business idea always come from no where. To me, good business ideas are always coming from a market research. most business owners should always plan with their market research.

In reply to your above question concerning how to come up with a good business idea, well I have to say that you can cone up with a good business idea by simply looking around you and look for a service people need and provide it for them

You come up with a good idea as a business owner by making research and also thinking of how you can solve some problems in the society .
[automerge]1620902541[/automerge]
An enterpreneur can come up with a good business idea by simply making good research and observation. With this you can come up with an idea that will solve solution.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds