Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start my own business without money?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Credits
You don't need money to become a small business owner,The first step in starting a business with no money is to keep your current job and launch you small business as for now,a side pursuit then developing your business plan and analyze your consumer base, market,and potential challenges near the final stage of his planning,you'll better understand how much money you need to start your business,You can find his money through crowdfunding platform and investors.consider taking out loans only as a last resort.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are different way to start self business...it really a good ideal setting up self business that is when someone can even gain good profit when you have your own personal business. It is really good
[automerge]1611852996[/automerge]
Getting good strategy for business is good, it good to have self business not working under somone

Having to start a business that will not require capital will depend on the kind of business if its going to be a business that is dependent on a skill that you already possess then it may work but where it has to do with production or rendering special class of service then there must be a startup equity.

If you mean online business, it is not much easier than just simple business. I think, if you want to have a safe and good income in the online world, it is not so impossible. I think everyone finds themselves somewhere. Many are found on Instagram or Youtube. For online business you don't need cash.

From my own point of view...there is no way u can start any business without adequate capital...because no matter how small a business can be u av to fund it with capital in one way or d other

You don't need money to become a small business owner,The first step in starting a business with no money is to keep your current job and launch you small business as for now,a side pursuit then developing your business plan and analyze your consumer base, market,and potential challenges near the final stage of his planning,you'll better understand how much money you need to start your business,You can find his money through crowdfunding platform and investors.consider taking out loans only as a last resort.
If you mean online business, it is not much easier than just simple business. I think, if you want to have a safe and good income in the online world, it is not so impossible. I think everyone finds themselves somewhere. Many are found on Instagram or Youtube. For online business you don't need cash or money in this way

There is no such thing in this world that we can start a business without money, but online business is such that in which we can first make money from our skills and hard work, then make business from this amount.

I you want to start your business without your investment or if you have not money with you then you can take borrow money from your friends or family members and start your business and after flourishing your business you can return them.

Though money is very important in establishing a business but money is not everything about it. The first thing you need in siting up a business is your idea and plans. If you have a good business idea it doesn't matter when you have money to implement it or not, you can put your idea writing and look for some angel investors around you to partner with. In some cases you may find it difficult to get someone to partner with, that doesn't mean you should give up o your quest. You just have to keep trying and hoping until you finally achieve you desire.

Except it's a service base business but I don't know how you can actually start a business without money, if you are thinking of such option why not start as an affiliate for various businesses whereby you get a percentage of money when you refer someone to do business or patronize such businesses

Though money is very important in establishing a business but money is not everything about it. The first thing you need in siting up a business is your idea and plans. Then you can follow it up by having some capital that is important.

how to start a business is not really an easy job especially if you want to start without any capital but if you possess a skill let's say carpentry for instance you can depend on your service when you are called upon without necessarily having capital to start your business.

Starting your own business without money is a very tough job for someone to do. It will be very hard to raise a capital.

Some people might decide to reject your proposal when they discovered that you are not putting anything down to start a business.

The best you can do to convince other is to get some capital at least no matter how little it is. Once you have done that, you can approach a venture capitalist to arrange a meeting between you and some angel investors.

If you can convince the Angel investors, for sure you are going to have access to huge fund to start up your business.

Starting a business with limited capital requires a shift in mindset. Traditionally we are conditioned to begin the process of looking for new business opportunities by asking: “Where is there a gap in the market and how can I fill that gap?” A gap could be an unfilled customer need or a new invention yet to be brought to market.

Next, we establish a goal to create a venture that will fill that gap. We consider the resources necessary to make our goal a reality and go out in search of those resources. We write a business plan and present it to potential financiers with the promise of a return on investment.

Sometimes we need to face reality without compromise. This is no way and there is no how you can start a business without capital.
When you want to start a business capital is one basic thing we need to consider before any other thing.

I don't think it is possible to start any business without money , you must invest money into the business directly or indirectly, like the poster said that you set up business while working it simply means that from the earnings in the work you do you will use to set up business so it a business start up with money.

Though money is very important in establishing a business but money is not everything about it. The first thing you need in siting up a business is your idea and plans. Then you can follow it up by having some capital that is important.

You can do various businesses in which famous one is online Marketing. While marketing has a reputation for being very expensive, there are actually a ton of really effective tactics that can be performed with only an investment of your time. Social media marketing, SEO and content marketing all fit within this category -- and, honestly, those are really all you need.

It depends on the kind of business you are talking about. Some businesses that has to do with skill, for example...hairdressing might not require money for a start,you can use your home to start. Then some online businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds