Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start my own business without money?

You don't need money to become a small business owner,The first step in starting a business with no money is to keep your current job and launch you small business as for now,a side pursuit then developing your business plan and analyze your consumer base, market,and potential challenges near the final stage of his planning,you'll better understand how much money you need to start your business,You can find his money through crowdfunding platform and investors.consider taking out loans only as a last resort.
I disagree strongly. Every business no matter how free has its expenses. Posting on this site requires internet connection.
Starting e-commerce website, feelancing, blogging...
Some form of capital must be involved.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't understand how someone wants to start a business without money. To be honest I'll advice that you wait till you can device means of getting money for your potential business. There is no magic about it.

I can't understand how someone wants to start a business without money. To be honest I'll advice that you wait till you can device means of getting money for your potential business. There is no magic about it.
I believe there are somethings that you can startup without money though they all depends on the individual, if they have any skill. You could startup a music class if you are into music or you could be a personal trainer. But if you have no skills then it is as you have said, there is no magic about it.

If you want to start your business without investing any money or if you don't have any, you may borrow money from friends or family members and start your business, then repay them after your business has grown.

I don't think there is any way one can start a business without money how are you going to buy the produce that you sell, business without money cannot work.

Ask yourself what you can do and get for free, Build up six months' worth of savings for expenses.,Ask your friends and family for extra fund, Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. ,Look to small business grants and local funding opportunities

That's a great way to start a business with no money. But on my own views, you can use your online earnings to start a business without talking any loans.

You don't need money to become a small business owner,The first step in starting a business with no money is to keep your current job and launch you small business as for now,a side pursuit then developing your business plan and analyze your consumer base, market,and potential challenges near the final stage of his planning,you'll better understand how much money you need to start your business,You can find his money through crowdfunding platform and investors.consider taking out loans only as a last resort.
One of the ways to actually start up something is by meeting with a potential investor,you take the idea to him and explain the whole concept would actually work out and bring back good returns to everyone.

How To Start A Business When You Have No Money
  1. Ask yourself what you can do and get for free
  2. Build up six months' worth of savings for expenses.
  3. Ask your friends and family for extra funds.
  4. Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash.
  5. Look to small business grants and local funding opportuni

As much you have said, you also have to put it to consideration that crowdfunding sometimes do not work for everyone. You may need to work many years as an employee for someone before you can finally start up something for yourself.
So I think we need money to start up something if you want to start well

I won't advice anyone to start up a business without capital or some sort of money but there are different ways to start a business without capital. For example, selling a business idea, selling shares. You could also do drop shipping.

we all need more than enough money to start up a business. Starting a without money sounds very crazy because how can you even buy products. it's not possible to start a business with no money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds