Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start my own business without money?

First of all is the type of business and as ugly as it might sound, it hard to say a particular business one can start without money. Little money would be the appropriate concept. Business not needing a lot of raw material for goods and to render service can be looked into like teaching graphics designing online and offline
[automerge]1613326497[/automerge]
First of all is the type of business and as ugly as it might sound, it hard to say a particular business one can start without money. Little money would be the appropriate concept. Business not needing a lot of raw material for goods and to render service can be looked into like teaching graphics designing online and offline

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is part of the four necessity for an entrepreneur. Capital is always needed no matter how small or big it is. Please friend, you have to source for money either by getting loans, funds or crowd funding or any means and start your little or big business. I guess the reason you are working here is to seek for money.

It is true that there are some business that one can start without fund... Like paying before delivering service. The customer pay then u pick up ur profit and use the capital to deliver the service to the customer. Then gathering your profit from each transaction u can be able to expand with time.

The only business that I know that one can start without investing money in it is actually drop shipping because you don't have to buy your product that you are selling instead you will advertise people's product and send it directly from the people.

After a business play the next most important thing is capital. If you are talking of not having enough its better and easier that not having at all

in starting a business without fund is not easy it is very difficult but if it should be an online business it s quite easy to start even without fund at hand

The type of business you want to start determines whether it can commence without money or not. Like a third party sales man can start even without money

There is no way you can start your own business without money, every business need money to survive, even a little business need money to stand fame, first for you to start a business, you need money to buy some goods that you will sell. And you also need money to make it stand strong

Of course it is very possible. As long as the important factors of production have been take care of you can start a business with a low budget and run it smoothly

I find it very hard and so unrealistic to begin to think that someone can actually go into business in this age and time without any capital

There are many online business you can set up without money, all you need is a good idea also you need to be hard working. Business like drop shopping does not require money to start it up

Can you find and tell me any such type business where you can start without money? I don't think you will find any such type.

Starting a business without money is somehow impossible because no matter how you try to start a business from scratch must cost you some amount

The only way I know one can start business without money is through dropshipping and at no cost at all, display images on your social media handles, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram. Keep promoting and once you receive orders you just need to ship. Then you can save money to launch yours.

How do you display images on social media platforms and also running campaigns on these products without paying for ads to run these campaigns? You will still need money to do this

The truth is that, every business requires money to begin no matter how little, however, you can start a business with minimal money.

But it is very dependent on the kind of business you want to start, service provider's business can start off already.

Well it depends on the kind of skill you have, i have seen alot of persons start up a self business in their homes with little to no capital with the basic skills they have and with time they grew it to something great.
[automerge]1622289080[/automerge]
The truth is that, every business requires money to begin no matter how little, however, you can start a business with minimal money.

But it is very dependent on the kind of business you want to start, service provider's business can start off already.
Exactly i said this on another topic. Even if you decide to start a job online, you still need money to buy data or pay for subscription in other to be active in your job

Starting a business without capital will depend on the type of business intended. If the business is a buying and selling business,there is no way capital won't be needed but if it is a business that requires rendering of services,it can be started without capital.
[automerge]1626894822[/automerge]
Starting a business without capital will depend on the type of business intended. If the business is a buying and selling business,there is no way capital won't be needed but if it is a business that requires rendering of services,it can be started without capital.

Starting a business without money I haven't heard about such. Because every business is based on capital and capital is money

well I think I I can't start up a business without having any capital oo,because it even sounds very strange to me ,because I have never seen a person starting up a business without having any capital,unless if you are going into a real business ,but it is no even advisable to start a business without having capitals,but some times it depends on the kind of business you are going in to .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds