Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start my own business without money?

I understand the point you're trying to make but, If you haven't gotten the money, the business can't be said to have started. This is because you need money to run any business, what they call operational cost. Every thing you do before getting the money for the business falls under trying to start a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you mean online business, it is not much easier than just simple business. I think, if you want to have a safe and good income in the online world, it is not so impossible. I think everyone finds themselves somewhere. Many are found on Instagram or Youtube. For online business you don't need cash.

It's almost impossible to start a business without capital, no matter how small the business maybe. Even in the online business world, you need at a little fund to start.
Even though, money is not everything you need to start or succeed in business, it's one of the most important factors of running a successful business.

You can start up your own business by first of all designing a plan and also been deducted. Planning is the bedrock for every business you should always have a plan for everything you are doing expecially business .

I agree with you, yes you are rightly said, but capital or money is needed in various business so if you have not money you can go for mortgage and then you can also take loan or debt for going on. It all depends upon how you can repay before due date.

there are many businesses that you can start without money but if you say you want to talk business without money that's not how you invest money because even if you want to start your business I for instance now you want to start counseling and guidance business Tesco how you won't need money to get a office so you have that other businesses to start you would have said is there any business you can start without any lot of capital I guess that's what you want to ask there are many business you can start without lot of computer you just have your skills just have knowledge of what you want to do you are good to go.
[automerge]1613221606[/automerge]
there are many businesses that you can start without money but if you say you want to talk business without money that's not how you invest money because even if you want to start your business I for instance now you want to start counseling and guidance business Tesco how you won't need money to get a office so you have that other businesses to start you would have said is there any business you can start without any lot of capital I guess that's what you want to ask there are many business you can start without lot of computer you just have your skills just have knowledge of what you want to do you are good to go.

You can do various businesses in which famous one is online Marketing. While marketing has a reputation for being very expensive, there are actually a ton of really effective tactics that can be performed with only an investment of your time. Social media marketing, SEO and content marketing.

Car Wash
Babysitting
Bed and breakfast
Blogging
Cake decorating
Candle making
Catering
Childcare service
Cleaning services for businesses
Collectible trading
Computer troubleshooting
Consignment buyer
Event coordinator
Event DJing
Exercise / Sports instructor
Furniture making
Gardening services
Handy man services
Housecleaning
Interior decorating
Jewelry making

It doesn't work that, come may we will be the first to look like alos. It is better to spend your time try gathering funds before embark on you have saved for the business. Keep your plans to yourself but your goal dash

Ask yourself what you can do and get for free. ...

Build up six months' worth of savings for expenses. ...

Ask your friends and family for extra funds. ...

Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. ...

Look for small business grants and local funding opportunities. ...

Find out about — and woo — potential angel investors

Well I think you are right there is a way one can raise money to start like marketing and selling other people's products and if a sale is made you get a commission.this way will work for you if you have that marketing skills.

Online working is the best option to star a business without invest any kind of money in the business and other one is the sharing system you do struggle and hard work with any body to established yourself.best option is that you save some money and do your own business.

You can start your own business without capital thank God for drop shipping that is now available Dropshipping means advertising a good you don't have with you at that particular time you add your own money to the product when you get a buyer you collect their money use it to buy and send to them.This way you earned money without you having the product on ground when you keep doing this you get money to start some thing small. Dropshipping is the way forward if you don't have capital to start something

Online working is the best option to star a business without invest any kind of money in the business and other one is the sharing system you do struggle and hard work with any body to established yourself.best option is that you save some money and do your own business.

How To Start A Business When You Have Literally No Money
  1. Ask yourself what you can do and get for free. ...
  2. Build up six months' worth of savings for expenses. ...
  3. Ask your friends and family for extra funds. ...
  4. Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. ...
  5. Look to small business grants and local funding opportunities. ...
  6. Find out about—and woo—potential angel investors.

There is absolutely no way one could start a business without money, it's impossible. Unless you are talking a bout rendering a skill and getting paid. Which is what I'm currently doing to earn a living and I believe I would be launching my own business anytime soon.

Like Reply

In setting up a business, the most important thing is your business plan. A very good and formidable business plan will easily attracts sponsors. Especially when the business is a money spinning one. There are sponsors who are looking for good business plan to sponsor.

It does not seem a valid question because with out money you can not even walk for a while then how can you run a business, but you have to raise your capital either equity or debt plus you can this by increasing investors , but without capital we can not start business.

How To Start A Business When You Don't Have The Money

Ask yourself what you can do and get it for free. ... make significant six-month savings for expenses. ... Ask your friends and family for extra funds. ... Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. ... Find small business grants and local funding opportunities. ... Learn about Angel Investors and Wu.

There are four primary types of organizations: sole proprietorship, partnership, partnership, and group with deposit insurance, or LLC. Below, we describe each of these and how they are used in the area of company law.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds