Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 8 months experience in farming business, I worked at El-SHADDAI Farms Limited where I grew fishes even from hatching to matured stage.
If you want to start a fish farming business. Firstly set aside some capital that will be needed. Then go for training. Also look for a nice place preferably swampy area.
Above all just contact me for more.

Advertisement Placeholder
It needs 1 2 pool for fishing. You should have 1 or 2 pieces of lands where pool of pure water arranged then there you can easily start fish farming. It is bit difficult and time taking business so you should hire two three workers also .

Since you have fell in love with fish pond, this shows that your passion lies in fish farming business. But I will advise you nothing just open up a fish farming business just because you have passion for it only. you should know where your customer congregate, know their needs and how to reach them. Also, your business setup must be closer to the market you know that will minimise the cost.

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
I think fish farming is a good business a profit making business in winter business. I think in some country it is a limited business 6 month in which we get profit after then we not get selling and grow our money.

I think the way we used to do fish farming is old.Fish farming should now be done through Bioflock Nose because in this way I can now raise more fish at work and in less time I can make more profit.And the feed is saved and the medicine works as soon as you have to do less standby.

I have not really gone into fish farming before but I have heard of how lucrative the business is. You can learn more about it from YouTube or look for someone in the business to share ideas with you.

I will advice that you take a private and intense planning and learning of all that there is in this type of business. This business is a very delicate one.

I think you would first need some amount of capital if you are willing to start fish farming business , considering how high the amount it will take time start the business

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Fish farming is a very lucrative business but it can be risky if good knowledge of it is not gotten. I think the first thing you need is to first look for how to understand how it is done before investing your money.

You can start fish farming by first getting knowledge about fish farming. Then work a bit with those into fish farming so that you will know more about the practical aspect of fish farming, learning the ropes is very important. More also watching YouTube videos too can help.

For you to start a fish farming business you need to get trained before you could start as little mistakes could result to the loss of your fishes. Make make the land you want to use is spacious enough and it is good for fish farming. Fish farming is a very good business.

First, you need a space or land to carry out your fishing business then I suggest you go for fishing trainings or online tutorials to have an expansive knowledge.

It is better that you have seen fish ponds before now of different sizes and shapes, you should take the courage to learn how the business is been properly run from these guys

As for me , one of the things you need to be able to do this business is capital . Then you need to go for training as fish farming is a business that requires training .

Fish farming is actually a business that can bring you large returns if done well and if you invest in the right species. On cost, a lot depends on if you want to establish an earthen pond or a concrete pond as an earthen pond is relatively cheaper of the options.

you can start fishing farming business is very small at your house and your own convenience by instructing a pond at the back of your house and start farming fish there.

First of all in starting fish farming, you should make enquiries on what and what to put in place and the type of feeds needed to feed the fishes. Conversate with other owners to guide you through.

You can start fish farming by first getting knowledge about fish farming. Then work a bit with those into fish farming so that you will know more about the practical aspect of fish farming, learning the ropes is very important. More also watching YouTube videos too can help.
Excellent advice and I think it is the most accurate, because before investing in fish farming, you should study to learn and if possible work with experienced people. This will surely help to obtain the success you expect in the business.

First I will advise yo to undergo a formal trainung from people that has experience and are into the business when they have given you enough mentorship then you can now start up with whatever amount and scale you have in mind or your money can afford.

First I will advise yo to undergo a formal trainung from people that has experience and are into the business when they have given you enough mentorship then you can now start up with whatever amount and scale you have in mind or your money can afford.
You are right on that suggestion. A farming business needs actual training and also direct consultation with the farmer. Fish farming is not simple especially when you are dealing with special fishes that are called high value. You should also do a research on the business venue such as the fish pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds