Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need all the help you can get to start a fish farm. You need fish ponds if the artificial one is what you are going for. You will need very good fish seeds form.a very reputable supplier to make good sellable fishes as well

Advertisement Placeholder
Very well I think that fish farming is not a bad idea to go into at all. You should at best invite the services of a fish farming expert to come survey the land and advice you in the type of pond and specie to rear.

Fish farming is a capital intensive business. You will first need to build a fish pond or improvised a better one that the fishes will survives and dedicate your time in monitoring the pond on the progress of the fishes.

Build a chicken coop and just below the coop construct a pond raise chicken and fish at the same time. This integrated farming is very lucrative and cost less

The fish farming business is a very good one and one that can be started with low capital. You just need a small place to create a pond, good water supply and food.

Those who are into fish farming business as the rainy season is fast and fast has regretted it. Because, the flood covers their ponds and carries the fishes out and they float to different locations causing the ponds owner to lose whopping amount of fishes.

First things first, own would need capital to get started because there would be se things to get to put things in motion and also research should be done prior to venturing

You really need to learn it from people who have been in the business before because we may not be able to give you the best advice, as some of us are not really expert in the fishing farming, it is better to learn it offline and in practical.

You really need to do a lot of research about it Tovunderstand the type of fingerling you are going to use depending on your location, you also need to research about their growing rate and how long they will be ready for consumption.

Fish farming is a great business with lots of potential, mostly in a society that loves eating fish. First thing is the fact they you had made up your mind to do this business. But i would advice before going to start looking for a location and all that, study more about the business, find out the risks involved. If it is something you can cope with, get an expert to put you through

You really need to conduct your own personal research about fish business to understand how it is done, if is possible you can visit a place in which fish rearing is done and learn it from experts, this is the best way to start.

Build a chicken coop and just below the coop construct a pond raise chicken and fish at the same time. This integrated farming is very lucrative and cost less
Wow, that's a great idea. IN fact I watched a video recently where there was a fish pond just below the chicken coop. By doing this you don't even have to feed the fish

You really need to conduct your own personal research about fish business to understand how it is done, if is possible you can visit a place in which fish rearing is done and learn it from experts, this is the best way to start.
Learning from the experts is the best way to go because they can draw attention to points of concern that you may not know off yet and that will only be known once you start your own business. It is a great look into what you are getting yourself into.

Fish farming is a very good and lucrative business and can also be difficult to manage if you do not have the knowledge and experience needed to run it, you can lose all your investment on the fish business within months of establishing it.

You will need all the help you can get to start a fish farm. You need fish ponds if the artificial one is what you are going for. You will need very good fish seeds form.a very reputable supplier to make good sellable fishes as well
Those things are the basic things that will be needed but what are the step procedures that are to be taken when we are going into fish farming business, if you have please share because I am also interested.

A. Secure a land. B. Construct ponds. C. Dig a borehole. D. Install an overhead tank. E. Get junvile fish. F. Get training. G. Make sure you have a passage of water.

Fish farming is a very good business if you can get enough funding for the business and you also need to locate a very good location.

A. Secure a land. B. Construct ponds. C. Dig a borehole. D. Install an overhead tank. E. Get junvile fish. F. Get training. G. Make sure you have a passage of water.
You have a good laid out points on how to start a fish farming for a newbie. You also need to consider the amounts of capital available at your disposal to finance the business.

As lucrative as it seems to start a fish farm. First get the required knowledge, secondly, see and survey your market. It'll be very bad if you have grown fishes to table size and there are no customers for it. You'll ending up spending more in maintaining them and lose a better part of your profit

To start a fish pond business , you first need to secure a land in which you can build your pond , and you need to have money to buy small fishes and also need an expert to assist you.
I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds