Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will advise you to learn fish farming before diving into the business. You could incur losses if you are not well equipped on the operation of pond business. I will like to make something very clear. Do not invest in business you knew nothing about.

Advertisement Placeholder
fish farming business is a very lucrative business but it is very important that before you venture into it you need to ask around especially from people who has been in the business before.

Before you start ant business, you need to know how that business really works. You can't just jump into a new business. You need to have good knowledge of the business. I will advice you To go and learn the business very well first before starting your own

Firstly you will have to learn about the fish farming business, anf then you will have to go to people who have fish farms and get some form of tutoring from them.

Starting a fish farming is not something difficult as long as you have enough capital at hand just look for a place to built your pond and start.

I believe it is only unexpected will help you on the guiding principles on how you can set up a good fish farming business, you should not get information from people who have not done it before.

I believe it is only unexpected will help you on the guiding principles on how you can set up a good fish farming business, you should not get information from people who have not done it before.
True, they might end up giving wrong information as theories are totally different from practical. It would be best to get advice from experts who have first hand experience on these aspect.

True, they might end up giving wrong information as theories are totally different from practical. It would be best to get advice from experts who have first hand experience on these aspect.
Expert guess ll be able to get you all the necessary information that you will need, even if they ask you to pay you have to pay and get the information than getting wrong information and losing your money in the process.

The first thing you need to start the fish farming business, knowledge or an expert who knows about fish to keep them healthy without contamination and with good nutrition, apart from the capital to invest
You can be able to start teaching Business by first of all having your fish pond and a good area and location so that you will not cause community hazard he gets your fingerlings and start fully.

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
I also fell in love with fish farming. If only I have the budget, I will not think twice anymore, I will directly go into the business of fish farming. I will build a very huge fish pond that can contain thousands of fishes whether ornamental or for commercial.

I will advise you to learn fish farming before diving into the business. You could incur losses if you are not well equipped on the operation of pond business. I will like to make something very clear. Do not invest in business you knew nothing about.
This is a very good advice. It's better to learn a venture you're not used to before starting it yourself. It'll prevent you from incurring damages and wasting your money. A 6 months apprenticeship won't be bad.

This is a very good advice. It's better to learn a venture you're not used to before starting it yourself. It'll prevent you from incurring damages and wasting your money. A 6 months apprenticeship won't be bad.
Furthermore the apprenticeship will also help you to gauge different problems that could arise when you start your own business and as a result you can already begin to think of solutions to try and minimise this risk and increase the chance of your success.

The location of your fish farm is actually the most important thing and after you are done sorting out the location then you will have to build ponds. Then you will not think about staff and feeding.

You can be able to start teaching Business by first of all having your fish pond and a good area and location so that you will not cause community hazard he gets your fingerlings and start fully.
Can a fish pond create danger to the community? How much risk is there in this case? I ask because I have no knowledge and your publication calls my attention, since I thought there was no problem with the location of a pond.
[automerge]1629287017[/automerge]
Can a fish pond create danger to the community? How much risk is there in this case? I ask because I have no knowledge and your publication calls my attention, since I thought there was no problem with the location of a pond.

Furthermore the apprenticeship will also help you to gauge different problems that could arise when you start your own business and as a result you can already begin to think of solutions to try and minimise this risk and increase the chance of your success.
Yes,you'll also get full time support from your master whenever you start the business. Aside from the financial help,you get access to procure materials at cheaper prices.

Fish farming is a very good business to engage in,but I will say that you should first go for training to have the requisite knowledge for it.

Fish farm is one of the lucretive business now a days because of the attempt to replaced it with meat, so find and land and built your ponds and then start it up.

Yes,you'll also get full time support from your master whenever you start the business. Aside from the financial help,you get access to procure materials at cheaper prices.
I definitely agree with you because an apprenticeship provide you with the opportunity to network amongst various professional businesses that might be geared towards what you're doing and as a result it will put you in a very good standing to secure a supplier right from the beginning.

I definitely agree with you because an apprenticeship provide you with the opportunity to network amongst various professional businesses that might be geared towards what you're doing and as a result it will put you in a very good standing to secure a supplier right from the beginning.
Yes,whenever you finish your apprenticeship, your master connects you to distributors where you can buy fish feed and other materials cheaper and will help you start up.

Fish farming is a very lucrative business but can go sour if you don't know the pros and cons of the business. Before going into fish farming, make sure you know much about their feeding and feed composition. Have a steady source of water supply and also know when and how to give them their medications. Also know when to stop giving the fingerlings starter feed and also when to separate the fingerlings from the matured ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds