Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

Moving forward in the baking company depends on how excellent you are at it; it is not something you should do alone; individuals who have tasted your work before will be the ones to tell others how terrific you are.

Advertisement Placeholder
I
I think you need to ask yourself some key questions like *why isn't people patronising you? " get to the root of this problem and begin to form solutions. Work on your advertising too, make sure they are well written, back it up with social proofs too.
I agree, if I were in this position, I think I would want to increase sale, by creating more awareness and getting people more familiar with the brand. It is important that people know what you do, to patrons you better.

a good customer relationship we keep the people coming back to your busines. They are going to bring more people to do business with you if we treat them very well and they always experience maximum satisfaction from you.
You are right. But there are some customers that makes it very hard for the entrepreneur to establish this customer relationship, in this case what would you recommend
[automerge]1640634216[/automerge]
?

Moving forward in the baking company depends on how excellent you are at it; it is not something you should do alone; individuals who have tasted your work before will be the ones to tell others how terrific you are.
Moving your business forward can only be as a result of the hardwork and commitment the entrepreneur puts towards making the business to develop.

You should first of all try to understand the things that you have not been doing right in the business. This can be by Manuel evaluating all by receiving of feedback from your top customers. This will enable you to know your next line of action.

You are right. But there are some customers that makes it very hard for the entrepreneur to establish this customer relationship, in this case what would you recommend
[automerge]1640634216[/automerge]
?
You are bound to have bad customers in your business no matter how good you are with your human relationship aspect. ln this case you don't have anything to do what I done to leave the customer and let him or her be and focus on others who are giving good review about your business.

Well you can start by advertising more and try to give people to taste whole advertising and also try to package your cakes very well and make it attractive

You are bound to have bad customers in your business no matter how good you are with your human relationship aspect. ln this case you don't have anything to do what I done to leave the customer and let him or her be and focus on others who are giving good review about your business.
So your advice would be to give up on bad customers. Even though they might be heavy spending customers. I believe one should always find a way to endure them if that's what it takes

So your advice would be to give up on bad customers. Even though they might be heavy spending customers. I believe one should always find a way to endure them if that's what it takes
The time you are spending on bad customer can be spent to acquire new more customers for your business. no matter what you do a bad customer will always be bad and they will never be satisfied.

The time you are spending on bad customer can be spent to acquire new more customers for your business. no matter what you do a bad customer will always be bad and they will never be satisfied.
Oh you really made sense here. But it would be advisable to give them a chance to change, if it doesn't happen there's nothing left than to let them go

Baking is a very good business and brings in a good source of income or profits if only you know how to go about. First of all how you organise and press your business to your consumers matters a lot, your customer services, advertise your business on good platforms and many others

Moving this business forward will need you to raise money to rent a shop in a highly populated environment or industrial location in which people are likely to patronize you and you then set up your business there . The possibility of succeeding will be very high.

You should be able to ask yourself the things that you are not doing right and the things that your competition are doing more than you do so that you can know how to change things.

While you can run your business out of your home. there are not many people who will trust buying baked goods this way. Maybe you should look into the options of renting a small space where you can sell your baked goods? Bake them at home but sell them in a physical building?

If you are somebody who is into baking then you should do a lot about the quality of your product and what your competition are offering because that is basically what is most significant.

Baking business is really a nice one I know doing such business requires big amount of money to start such business, because is very a good business to go into also to make good money from it.

Baking business is one of the most populous business but its not that competitive if you are in a good and marketable environment but there's competition in most of the crowded city , so your bread needs to be special and unique to attracts more customers.

I don't really know how populated your location is. Normally business like this should be located in a highly populated environment and to make the best out of your business you should consider relocating to a suitable environment , this can also help.

I don't really know how populated your location is. Normally business like this should be located in a highly populated environment and to make the best out of your business you should consider relocating to a suitable environment , this can also help.
I think apart from baking conventional products like bread, it might be advisable to introduce new products like pizza, cakes, buns and other snacks to your locality. It might go a long way to boosting your sales.

Advertisement is the sole and heart of business , you need a proper advertising agencies to boost your business and you also need packaging of you product to boost your sales .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds