Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

make sure you have several large display cases in the front of your shop, loaded up with the most attractive and aesthetically-appealing products that you sell!
Pastries and cakes are very popular as display items. And also
Using a social networking platform to post pictures of your latest creations is a sure-fire way to get the mouths of your customers watering – and to convince them to come to your shop for a quick pastry before they go to work.
You can be able to move your baking business Forward by simply bringing a new strategy creativity into your baking business with these people patronize you more.

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all you have to register your business with a trusted government organisation because that is the first stage of making your business to be recognised, from there you can have a brand and so.

Sart providing home delivery service. Pandemic is still there and a lot of people are afraid to go out. If you do home delivery, your business will make more money.
[automerge]1630048142[/automerge]
Sart providing home delivery service. Pandemic is still there and a lot of people are afraid to go out. If you do home delivery, your business will make more money.

make sure you have several large display cases in the front of your shop, loaded up with the most attractive and aesthetically-appealing products that you sell!
Pastries and cakes are very popular as display items. And also
Using a social networking platform to post pictures of your latest creations is a sure-fire way to get the mouths of your customers watering – and to convince them to come to your shop for a quick pastry before they go to work.
The best way you can be able to move your baking business forward is by enhancing your creativity and putting in some innovative skills and you can also sell your product through online platforms.

Advertising is the key when you advertise your business properly people will see and know the type of service you provide they will also recommend it for others you need to also improve the quality of service you provide to attract customer

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
You can actually move your baking business forward by improving on the baking skills that you have and baking absolutely excellent cakes or confectioneries that you actually do and then also device in more creative ways for you to be advertising your product to the general public and one of those most creative ways is using the online platform like Facebook to market your product.

I think first you need to move to a better location and create banners and then post in strategic places ,then see if you would get more demand for the service you are rendering

The problem with business is getting the buyers to patronize you. One major factor to consider is to hear the reviews of those that have patronized you. If they are okay with your cakes, then you can expand locally by asking them to refer. You can even do a referral bonus on their next purchase.

There are many popular bakeries in my area that became very popular just by advertiseing and marketing. I believe that advertising and marketing was not the only factor that made them popular. Their high-quality products was the main reason why people still buy products from them.

One of the best methods in which you can move your baking business forward is time advertising it on your social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp messenger.

You may try do short videos of your cake on social media, most especially Facebook. Then, you will have to add creativity and innovation. The short skit I came across online was a cake designed to take the form of a beautiful houses.

For you to move your baking business forward, you will need to make your business to be known to more people in the city or neighborhood where you establish your business.

Creativity is the way forward. While being creative endeavor to make your business well known, if you can open gallery bake cakes of sorts of shapes and sizes, display them invite people to come and see. You'll get lots Of calls for occasions

You not having a store is not an excuse not to move your business forward there are diverse ways you can make people patronise you,advertise you product in social platform

Before you should start making advertisements you should ensure that you have branded your product very well and people should be able to identify it clearly in the market. You can consider running a little promo.

One thing I noticed about baking is that almost everybody is using the same style, why don't you try something new? People love new things so trying something new and different can give you a upper hand I mean try a new flavour , package it differently and make the packaging very alluring trust me something new can give it some new phase . Okay try serving it always hot, baked things taste better when hot just try something new

To move your baking business, you must be upgraded, and also use upgraded equipments, do advert like I social media, radio and television.

You need to first of all, conduct a SWOT analysis on your business. List out your strength, weakness, opportunity and threat, out of that, you should be able to work on your weaknesses and threat and then improve more on your strength and opportunity. Also, you need to leverage on the technological advancement to massively advert your business both offline and online.

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
I think there are two ways to do this, the first is for you to do different beautiful designs and post it on social media and also if you are very friendly you can meet people that have event and tell them what you can do

To move your baking business, you must be upgraded, and also use upgraded equipments, do advert like I social media, radio and television.
Yes these are also effective ways to endure that you render quality services and fast production as well. You also need to work on your marketing strategy. Look for good and effective ways to promote your business to the target audience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds