Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

To move your baking business forward, you have to; attend or cooperate with other top-notch bakers because innovation and creativity has taken over the baking industry.

Advertisement Placeholder
No.1 strategy is; Do not forget your customers.
2. Remember things about your customers.
3. Make it easy for customers to contact you.
4. Say thank you.
5. Communicate.

You not having a store is not an excuse not to move your business forward there are diverse ways you can make people patronise you,advertise you product in social platform
True. Sometimes try to bake for free for a friend who is having an occasion that maybe couldn't afford it. It's not foolishness it's just a form of advertising your products.

Try to take your product to small kiosks and shops around instead of advertising it online alone. Trust me, people may not like the stress of having to place orders in order to get your products but will gladly go to a nearby shop to buy it. Such is human nature in business.

Business flourish in so many ways, since you have trued advertising on social media and there is no improvement then you have to work on your quality and make your work unique, then you can make free offers to people and when they feel your good work they would cime back looking for you.
You just have to spend and take the risk

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
When it comes to marketing your business, it's reach is limited when you are posting only on your whatsapp. You need to join bigger platforms like Facebook and Instagram to promote your business.

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
If you have marketed your baking business online and yet, patronage is low, take a sit, and ponder on the reason for such.
It is very rare to see a business person who has an online presence complain of low patronage, you do not even need a shop or outlet to make your baking business move. With the online Presence you have, get a huge customer base, advertise your business well enough, get people to taste your cakes and make reviews, so you would know if the problem is due to low quality product or not. Good luck!

They are different type of production,but in general you have to produce the type of products that will be demanded by a lot of people.. I don't really know the financial status of your business because that's another points to consider ..if you are stable financially you can decide to establish another brand in a location you think might be lucrative.

Perhaps your business is doing better by now. If not, it's the holiday season and you can take advantage. What you can do is to increase advertising, make sure your location demands your product. Also, you can do a little freebies campaign for your business.

Baking business is a good a lucrative business, to be successful, you have to get training, learn all the skills that is needed, prepare your business plan that will guide you all the way.

How to make your banking system forward. Banking system is way of keeping money and borrow people money, that is loans. This can be achieved when you advertise on social media like facebook, instagram and twitter.
[automerge]1639302399[/automerge]
How to make your banking system forward. Banking system is way of keeping money and borrow people money, that is loans. This can be achieved when you advertise on social media like facebook, instagram and twitter.

You started this thread when the Covid-19 pandemic was at its peak and I just hope that now you have been successfully running your bakery business. I just hope that the Omicron would not cause another lock down and you might face new challenges. Why don't you start delivering products at home? You should not rely on facebook alone but also advertise on multiple websites.

In such cases, you would have to sacrifice little product of yours in terms of promotion, thereby meeting your targeted customers to have a taste of your products and also give out discount to gain their attention, you would see that you will account for a positive changes in the business.
This is a nice idea. I also recommend baking for free maybe for your friend's birthday. People come and take piece if it's good you'd definitely get calls for a job

Advertisement and upgrading your bakery is the only key , first go out and test the taste and thickness of other bread so that you can also think of upgrading your own bread, and also start advertising locally and on social media.

When do most important thing about big products is how fresh they are going to be delivered and the packaging that comes with them. You should ensure that you always bake products that you can sell within a short time so that it can be fresh always.

First you need to get an ultimate at the place where there are lot of traffic. This is a chance to display your product to the people passing. And you are going to make sales as a result. You need to also develop a good customer relation attitude to keep people coming back to buy from you.

This is a nice idea. I also recommend baking for free maybe for your friend's birthday. People come and take piece if it's good you'd definitely get calls for a job
This sounds like a good idea. Also don't forget to always brand your products while advertising on social media. It will make customers who are impressed to reach out to you for business purposes.

First you need to get an ultimate at the place where there are lot of traffic. This is a chance to display your product to the people passing. And you are going to make sales as a result. You need to also develop a good customer relation attitude to keep people coming back to buy from you.
I just love the last point you raised. A good customer relationship would most definitely bring your customers sometimes even the product or services you rendered is just average

I just love the last point you raised. A good customer relationship would most definitely bring your customers sometimes even the product or services you rendered is just average
a good customer relationship we keep the people coming back to your busines. They are going to bring more people to do business with you if we treat them very well and they always experience maximum satisfaction from you.

In such cases, you would have to sacrifice little product of yours in terms of promotion, thereby meeting your targeted customers to have a taste of your products and also give out discount to gain their attention, you would see that you will account for a positive changes in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds