Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

I wouldn't take abuse for an answer. I will leave the job if I am stigmatised because I will not enjoy my stay there. So what's the need of staying in a place where I am not comfortable.

Advertisement Placeholder
As an employee there may be nothing you can do if your employers is abusive, most of the time if they are not willing to change it is always better for you to look elsewhere for employment, for me I can't we stand them for any reason.

As an employee there may be nothing you can do if your employers is abusive, most of the time if they are not willing to change it is always better for you to look elsewhere for employment, for me I can't we stand them for any reason.
Most employee are alway abusive just because they dont want their employee to look down on them and some are abusive because that's their own way of treating workers.

I think that the best way to handle such a situation is to sack the worker, you are running a business and ig your worker don't have respect for you he or she will not handle your business very welly

Most employee are alway abusive just because they dont want their employee to look down on them and some are abusive because that's their own way of treating workers.
But why will they choose to be so abusive just because they don't want other people to look down on them , if that is what they are doing then that is a clear sign of insecurity which is not even the right thing as it can destroy a business organisation. Omo.

It's common most female boss because they are always feeling insecure and thinks the male workers will look down on them because of the gender differences .
But why will they choose to be so abusive just because they don't want other people to look down on them , if that is what they are doing then that is a clear sign of insecurity which is not even the right thing as it can destroy a business organisation. Omo

It's common most female boss because they are always feeling insecure and thinks the male workers will look down on them because of the gender differences .
Lolz, so what you are trying to say is that the female bosses in a business organisation will be so mean compared to the male boss ? This may be true , have you seen it before because for me I was only told by people.

Lolz, so what you are trying to say is that the female bosses in a business organisation will be so mean compared to the male boss ? This may be true , have you seen it before because for me I was only told by people.
Not all of them are mean , but most of them are been drived by iinferiority complex ,i came across just one and she's really abusive towards her employee which is not good.

Not all of them are mean , but most of them are been drived by iinferiority complex ,i came across just one and she's really abusive towards her employee which is not good.
Even though they are driven by inferiority complex they are still mean , so we just consider them to be mean with their employee and no matter why they chose to do so we do not know.

Since we know that theres little or no employment opportunities out there , that's why we are always trying to manage our abusive boss and trying to avoid him or her every opportunity we have.

The best way to deal with an abusive employer is to keep your distance while simultaneously delivering exceptional results. By keeping your distance, you maintain your mental health and by delivering good results, you make the employer take a liking to you.

Dealing with an abusive employer is not always easy because theirs no job vacancy out there and people are managing the ones they have , so managing the abusive boss is what we do

I believe that the best way to go about this is to actually approach the person and talk to them exactly how their behaviour has been affecting your performance and how they can be able to do better.

When you starts working for a particular organisation or a company, You first need to know your boss or co-workers by studying them to know what they like and dislikes.

First of all it is very important that you should collect useful evidence that suggest he is abusing you. Then you should proceed to speaking to them exactly how it affects you and how they can be able to do better.

Actually I consider two ways to handle such kind of employees firstly I will like to warn them of their misbehaviour and if they failed to change, they will be sanctioned or appointment terminated.

This is a very sad situation for anybody to be in. I believe that the most brave thing to do in this particular scenario is to try to talk to them because sometimes it is just lack of judgement.

An abusive boss at work will always bully , insult and ridicule you because they believe you can't do anything about it and most of it happens because of inferiority complex

I believe that you are going to get the best out of the situation if you are just going to walk to them and talk to them politely about how they have been behaving and how you think it is best for you to settle it.

Since you are working directly with the abusive employer , you need to be careful not to retaliate because you could loose your job , so the only thing to do is to be careful .
Since you are working directly with the abusive employer , you need to be careful not to retaliate because you could loose your job , so the only thing to do is to be careful .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds