Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you feeling today?

I'm currently tired at the moment. I just got done helping my spouse put a computer desk together. :)

Feeling tired at the moment and a little under the weather. I think the last few weeks of having everything turned upside down threw me off and out of routine so I will be glad to get back into routine fully.

I woke up bright and early, so I feel refreshed. When I sleep in too much I usually feel groggy.

Tired, weary. Most of today was spent fixing someone else's mess.

I'm generally exhausted from work - but ultimately I'm okay.

Honestly feel off, but it is Friday. Hoping for a fast day.

I'm feeling pretty good after taking a nap. I worked overnight last night so taking a nap has re-energized me.

I've been okay. Soreness in my shoulder has been ongoing all day and I got a massage from my daughter and it helped, since I don't feel any pain right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good night rest. :)

Worried about my spouse. They have been having lower abdominal pains since yesterday and since they got worse overnight they went to see their primary care doctor. She ended up recommending that my spouse get a scan done, but they have to wait until Friday. I'm also a bit depressed since one of my coworkers also passed away today. He was 60 years old and lost his battle with cancer. He overcame it last year and was able to come back to work for about a week or so. But then his health took a turn for the worse, and he lost his fight today. Today wasn't a good day...

Worried about my spouse. They have been having lower abdominal pains since yesterday and since they got worse overnight they went to see their primary care doctor. She ended up recommending that my spouse get a scan done, but they have to wait until Friday. I'm also a bit depressed since one of my coworkers also passed away today. He was 60 years old and lost his battle with cancer. He overcame it last year and was able to come back to work for about a week or so. But then his health took a turn for the worse, and he lost his fight today. Today wasn't a good day...
That is definitely a lot to have on your plate! I'm sorry my friend! :( Hopefully tomorrow is a new day and it can work towards getting better. Keeping your spouse in my prayers and thoughts! Hope it is nothing too serious.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds