Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you feeling today? (1 Viewer)

Have you tried taking any meds to help you sleep?

I'm feeling decent today, I imagine I'll feel a bit tired today since one of our dogs woke me up at 4 AM and I haven't been asleep since.
I have used some in the past but I usually have lightheadedness after taking them. It's why I had to stop using them.

I'm thinking of using Temazepam after talking with my doctor next week.

Probably talking to a doctor about it is indeed your best bet.

I'm feeling fine today, woke up pretty groggy but once I got to moving around I felt a lot better.
I always wake up groggy, lol.

For today, did some work in the morning, had some lunch, did a small nap and now I'm ready for the rest of the day. :p

I always wake up groggy, lol.
Same, it's hard for me to wake up in the morning due to so much grogginess. I slept till about 2:30 PM today, for instance.

I feel OK right now, kind of feel a little light-headed and spaced out, possibly due to too much sleep.

Today I feel just good. I have just woken up and the sunshine is already up in the sky shinning. It's a good morning here in my country and Everything is in its place. I hope all is well to you too.

Pretty tired really, been away for about 5 days, we went down to Perth to stay for awhile , while Mozzie had his operations. He is home now as we got back today, so i haven't been posting anywhere lately.

Feeling much better today than I was the past few days. Feel more lively and happy today, felt kind of down and unmotivated the previous few days.

Feeling a bit tired right now, but still have some work to do. Other than that, I’ve been great today.

Kind of sad that my weekend away with my girlfriend is over... but happy that it happened!

Feeling way better now. Been a bit sick the last couple of days, but finally better.

I am feeling pretty run down today, to be honest, but pushing through as I have had things to do. Thinking of talking to my doctor about upping one of my medications to see if that helps.

I feel relieved after talking to a workforce place about unemployment options and having more of them open to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor