Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you feeling today? (3 Viewers)

I see the death toll has passed 20,000 based on my research. That is very saddening.

I felt so sad about that incident. I was in Turkey, Istanbul, last time for a business meeting and hearing that this happened in Turkey breaks my heart.

I felt so sad about that incident. I was in Turkey, Istanbul, last time for a business meeting and hearing that this happened in Turkey breaks my heart.
I couldn't imagine being in such a catastrophe.

I'm feeling decent today, have a very slight headache, but other than that I'm fine. Woke up around 4:00 AM, so I may very well have to take a nap sometime today if I get sleepy enough.

a bit older than I should be. I turn 30 on tuesday, have been single for over a year, and can't seem to land a job that would making living on my own more feasible than paying half my income to rent...

not sure if that means I feel younger than I am or older.

I've been single all 32 years of my life, so I wouldn't worry too much about just one year.
You don't know what you're missing out on then...
I mean to each their own but I've had a handful of GF's over the last decade or so.
One even tried to slap me for getting drunk out of frustration 😄 (I was the ride home and frutrated with something she did... we weren't dating yet.) but I mean me drinking is rare too so... *shrugs*.
for me it's more that almost everyone I know is settling down, getting married, or has passed away and it's just kinda sitting in the back of my mind now that I'm the single one out.

You don't know what you're missing out on then...
I'm pretty content being single right now, but I've been in the same boat as you where I feel I'm the single one out, but I try not to compare my life to others and live whatever life is most comfortable for me. I've been down about it off and on throughout my life, but after my previous attempt at asking a woman out, I'd rather be single than go through the constant rejection and regret of mucking up with so many women.

I'm pretty content being single right now, but I've been in the same boat as you where I feel I'm the single one out, but I try not to compare my life to others and live whatever life is most comfortable for me. I've been down about it off and on throughout my life, but after my previous attempt at asking a woman out, I'd rather be single than go through the constant rejection and regret of mucking up with so many women.
For me I try to counter that with lots of research. I know I'm no Don Juan but I've been trying different approaches. Recently I've been studying body language tells to see if it's worth trying something.

I couldn't imagine being in such a catastrophe.

I'm feeling decent today, have a very slight headache, but other than that I'm fine. Woke up around 4:00 AM, so I may very well have to take a nap sometime today if I get sleepy enough.

Sorry about the headache. It might have been as a result of not having enough sleep as you wanted. Don't you think so?

I am honestly shocked and saddened to hear about the death toll from the Turkey and Syria earthquake. I just read not long ago the death toll is now at 33,000 which is so sad. I feel for everyone that has lost someone in that earthquake.

I am feeling a little under the weather again today, pretty sure it's just up and down of the weather at this point. The weather can't seem to make it's mind up at all.

Lack of sleep generally increases my anxiety level.
Yep, that's exactly how it affects me too. I would be restless all day long and to make matters worse for me is that I don't nap in the afternoon no matter how much I try to. My body will never shut down to sleep.

Kind of sad to be going home from seeing my girlfriend, but I did have a good time!

Still suffering with some pain in my head but I think it's due to anxiety more than anything. Other than that I am feeling okay today. Hope everyone is having a great Monday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest