Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you feeling today? (3 Viewers)

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Thought a thread where everyone can post how they are feeling today would be a good idea. So with that said, how are you feeling today?

Today I have woken up to better weather than we have had in the last week or so, no more ice on the ground and it's warmer than it was, unfortunately, I have a dreaded cold that will not shift and a horrible chesty cough which is very frustrating. Hoping I feel better by Christmas.

The day is almost over, but I had a pleasant day. Did some work in the shop, went to a nose, ear and throat doctor with my daughter to check up on things. She passed tests, so that's great. And then went home after picking up my son from school. Had some dinner, put the kids in bed and now I'm here. :) So yeah, I'm feeling good and tired, almost ready for my night sleep. :p

Today was the first day of my Christmas break - haven't had much time off all year from work. Both myself and my wife, actually, we lounged around, she ordered some more plants, we played some Guild Wars 2, I posted some here, dozed on the sofa for a bit. It's all good.

A bit worn out... I didn't sleep too well last night, for some reason.

Hoping for a better night tonight!

Felt great the last half of the day and felt lousy the first half of the day. Just took some getting out of the house, socializing, and activity to make me feel better.

Feeling very tired at the moment due to being really busy but pushing through. I hope everyone is having a great Friday Eve!

I attended a friend's wedding today and it was a very hectic day with all the running around to help my friend with the arrangements and organising of events.

After the wedding, we had a great time and I'm very full at the moment. I ate and drank a lot.

I felt so sleepy before I took a nap. Now that I'm well-rested I'm feeling much better and feel like I'm ready to take on the rest of the day!

I don't know how I'm feeling this morning. I feel like going to the gym but the zeal for working out isn't there. I might end up going to my Playstation 4 and kill time with playing games.

I am feeling relaxed and calm for today. This is the day that I want to enjoy and do less as I really stressed myself all throughout yesterday which is unlike me.

I might be down with a little illness. I'm having symptoms of malaria fever. My whole body aches and I have slight sharp headache.

I will go to hospital later in the day.

I have been trying to catch my breath all day. It's so hot today with everything burning up like the doors to hell fire was opened and never closed. I have taken my bath 4 times already but it's not helping and my air conditioning system is faulty.

My legs are aching because I can't help but sit Indian-style in my computer chair, but other than that, feeling good today!

Feeling tired myself today but I think that is a lack of sleep over the last few nights. Hoping to be able to get a better night's sleep tonight and feel more refreshed tomorrow.

I'm feeling alright today, had a good day at work and just back from having a nice meal. Chill time before doing it all again tomorrow... (minus the meal out... maybe 😝)

Woke up today with a head cold so I have spent the day nursing that which involved quite a bit of sleeping. Hoping it doesn't last too long so I am able to get back on track with everything.

Feeling full of Chinese food at the moment. Thankfully, after the dogs woke me up at 6 AM, I eventually went back to bed. So, after a few days of not much sleep, I finally managed to get a good night's rest. I feel energized to take on the day now.
This is me every blessed day having to struggle with not ever sleeping well every damn night. I'm really happy for you to have gotten a good night rest because I know exactly what it feels to not sleep well all the time. You feel horrible and weak all through the day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest