Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring an assistant

Hiring an assistant will be determined by the kind of job you are into and If the work load is much on you then you are good to hire.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring an assistant will be determined by the kind of job you are into and If the work load is much on you then you are good to hire.
yes it is certain that when the workload is more that time you will need to have more employee, but it is also important that you should have proper plan for managing your funds. as hiring more people will cost more to your budget.

I have hired a lot of people to work on small tasks on micro job sites. I have also hired a lot of people via forums and freelance marketplace. Usually, I spend about $3k per year hiring assistants.
This is good, hiring persons to work is a good step in a business be it offline or online. It is a sure sign that the business is growing. And it helps increase productivity in the business

Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it?

Well, in my opinion it's actually very important that you hire an assistant when you are not always available in your office in order to have who helps to cover for your business.

It is always good to seek help of a seasoned professional when too much tasks wants to choke us. You should learn to share your burdens when necessary if you want the best outcome sometime

In the end, you'll definitely hire an assistant, except you're not hoping or working towards expansion. When you've grown to a level, you won't be able or chanced to carry out all activities yourself.
Besides it's important to ensure that you're chanced to focus on moving the business forward

When you feel that you cannot single-handedly run your business it is very important that you hire an assistant who have experience.

We
Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it

It depends on the business you are running, and since you said it is a small business , I think you should handle it alone but if its has branches and the work is sometimes tedious , it will be adviseable to hire an helper that will be assisting you with the job.
We needed to hire 2 assistants one for labor and the other for bookkeeping. We we're doing okay but the books and numbers were off at the end of every month. We knew these guys.

If you're a business owner and you are thinking of getting an assistance to assist you in your business, it must be a trusted individual for you to hand over certain responsibilities in your business to.

it is a very good idea to hire an assistant at work because he or she will help you in doing some certain jobs as a CEO you may not be able to see everything that is happening in your business which may be affecting your business but having an assistant will help you to supervise your business both in and out

If my company grow to the point whereby i can't finish my tsk on time hiring an assistant is best. Its best to finish a job on time with less money than completing it over a long period because of greed.

When your business is becoming bigger, it is good to employ someone to help to attend to small tasks that can distract your attention from the bigger ones.

I have hired a lot of people to work on small tasks on micro job sites. I have also hired a lot of people via forums and freelance marketplace. Usually, I spend about $3k per year hiring assistants.
It is good to hire an assistant and when your work is so tedious for you and assistance will help you 2 work effectively.

If I should start up my business right now I think that I would require the services of a business assistant to be helping me in my daily business activities especially when the business has gone far so that I would not been lacking behind.

There is nothing really bad in getting an extra help to assist you to carry out your function and get optimum result.It all depends on your schedule and this will go a long way to boost you productivity,give you ample time to strategise and attend to more pressing needs.

I think hiring an assistant manager in the same time we can meet with the kids I think we should be able and University and I will be there at working on the phone with my mom and dad are doing

Yes, it is always a good idea to hire an assistant. This is because you may need assistant in order to help you run the business. However, just make sure you treat your assistant properly and pay him or her regularly.

Yes, everyone needs an assistant every now and then, especially those who have huge responsibility to tackle daily, like the celebrities, office workers, lectures, teachers and even security personnels. This is necessary because you can not remember to carry out various task alone without neglecting some.

I think it is a very good idea for you to hire an assistant for your business because he or she will help you in a number of things.

If you think you can can't handle the enormous task ahead of you the best thing to do in order to meet up with time is just to make sure that you hire assistant for that service to deliver on time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds