Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring an assistant

You shouldn't be hiring someone you have no need if in the first place. Because you have a more pressing need for one, that why you should hire one to make things a bit easier for you

Advertisement Placeholder
There is nothing bad in employing an assistant manager especially if you are a busy person and pretty occupied with so many other stuff. Assistance is the act of helping out and standing in for someone so I don't think it's a bad idea for business

An assistant will take notes at important meetings in addition to their other responsibilities and can act as a central hub of company communication. This resource is incredibly beneficial when dealing with several clients, answering questions for prospects, and streamlining schedules within the company.
The question should be whether one can afford an assistant. Assistant is very important but when you can't afford you don't have to go out of place

The question should be whether one can afford an assistant. Assistant is very important but when you can't afford you don't have to go out of place
Yes having an assistant is a must especially on situations where you have so much work to handle or in a case where you have more than one work, you can hire and assistant that would help you out on one why you focus on the other.

I will hire an assistant to assist me in some tasks especially when am not around my assistant will replace me in the business

As far as you have enough money to pay an assistant,you can go ahead and hire one,but if you don't ,I will advise you handle those tasks yourself since they are small by your description.

Are you doing it just for small tasks? If you're doing it just for reminding you about your small tasks and not for any serious work, I suggest you take the help of Google Assistant. The Google Assistant App on your phone will serve you in a perfect manner.

It all depends on your income, if you are generating enough income that will be able to pay your bills and also pay your assistant then you might want to consider it but seriously you need to think it through because most times getting an assistant does not worth it especially not the new assistant is selfish and greedy.

Before hiring an assistant, let me share something I learnt from my mentor, get an assistant that's really sure if the roles preferrably ine of your staff that yiu are well accustomed with so yiu can work with someone that understands

My fought about hiring an assistant is that it's very nice. Sometimes the task is much more bulky that we really need an aid and sometimes we really need someone to brainstorm with some certain discussion

It is necessary to hire an assistant if the job is much,well sincerely the right thing to do is to hire an assistant for productivity purpose.

Since it's a small task, it's better you just run the business alone to avoid spending extra money that would be used to hire the assistant. If you forget things easily, always write them down, you can have a book where you write that your to do list for that day or a diary, anyone that would be convenient for you. But if you have other businesses that you are managing then you can get the assistant.
I think there could be a very good reason that would warrant a business person to need an assistant in the running of his business,because there an be a busy schedule that would need his assistance to do.

Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it?
Hiring an assistant is not a bad idea because it helps you to focus on something big while the small work is being handle by your assistant

Well if an assistant is needed then why not get it hire one there is no crime for an extra hand in a business the only crime is, is what you earning enough to hire some extras?

Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it?
Yes, it is not a bad idea.
Considering my workload, I may have to hire an assistant to help with smaller tasks. It will help curb fatigue and unproductivity.

Though I haven't hired any before, but if you are the very busy type with lots of workload or activities, you may need to hire an assistant to take care of your schedules so you don't have to skip anything important, if you have a car, your driver can also serve the function of an assistant too as far as such a person can be trusted to a large extent. All the best.

Last edited:
Depends on what the assistant would be doing for you. Secondly it depends on the kind of business I'm running. But if you feel you can't handle all the task, it'll be nice you hire am assistance

When running a small business you can't afford an assistant presently someone can try and rely on the services of apps and computers like to do list which reminds on any appointments or things they need to do, but if they can afford to hire one, by all means it's still good

hiring an assistant is the best option when you are busy with so many things. Try and make sure it's a trustworthy person who won't take advantage of your being busy to cheat you.

Having a very tight schedule is one of the biggest challenges that makes it definitely impossible for you to manage your business all by yourself which makes hiring an assistant very important for the day to day running of your business.

If you want your business to grow faster it is very essential for you to learn how to outsource some part of your business. You must learn how to hire a competent hand to handle anything you hand over.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds