Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring an assistant

Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it?
It depends on what and why did you need an assistant for cos life is a big risk and people come from different source different mentality of thinking

Advertisement Placeholder
Only those who are really greedy won't want to hire an assistant when the work load is much and profit is increasing as work load increase,and it is an inexperienced business person that will not employ an assistant in such case

hirering and assistant might be great in some aspects but I think the assistant won't give more attention as you do ,if you will be previlaged to run it yourself I think it will be great

Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it?
As a business man I would only hire an assistant whenever my workload has become too much for me to handle because I am the overworking type so I would always love to do my job diligently but it is only when I feel that the work has become bigger than me that is only when I will employ an assistant to help me out in the job.

Yes it is always important to hire an assistant who would assist you and smaller jobs and could also represent you in areas for activities that you are unable to attend to

Hiring an assistant is one form of good investment depending on the kind of work or form of business you are involved as a result of stress or to avoid alot of stress and less the delay in the discharge of duty an assistant can be hired so it's a good idea.

Having a whole lot of works to cover daily at times is stressful so to this is advisable for one to have an assistant at least to take over the smaller at times bigger jobs and also stand in as a reminder if something should skip your memory. It's a good thought.

Hiring an assistant to help you with some of your tasks and projects can be a very good idea. It will make work easier and you will channel your time and resources towards other tasks and this will help your business greatly.

I hire assistance to help me carryout some of my offline jobs. I can't do it all
. So I have to hire an assistant to help facilitate the smooth running of my offline businesses.

Well as a small business owner I can't afford an assistant presently so I rely on the services of apps and computers like to do ist which reminds me on my appointments or things I need to do, but if you can afford to hire one, by all means go ahead. Ensure the business can sustain an extra pay roll
Exactly my thoughts when I read the post. Most small business owner can't afford an assistant. I tend to forget things due to my busy schedule but I try as much as possible to jott down important events and appointments in my diary and set alarms for reminder.

Well, hiring an assistant is very important but is sometimes is also very hectic. depending on the strength of the business. if it's a small start up business, it is better you run the business yourself without any need for an assistant. this is lower the rate of expenditure.

Well, hiring an assistant is very important but is sometimes is also very hectic. depending on the strength of the business. if it's a small start up business, it is better you run the business yourself without any need for an assistant. this is lower the rate of expenditure.
I can't help but wonder what might be hectic when it comes to hiring an assistant, can you throw more light on what you ment by this?

It depends on the stage of the business. If the business is growing fast and the work is getting out of hand or two much for you to handle and you can afford to pay the assistant then i honestly see no problem with hiring and assistant.

Hiring an assistant is quite a necessary one when it comes to a tedious job because as human you can't handle all activities by yourself and even if you have computers and other devices to make the work easier you will still need some able hands to keep the system running.

People hire assistant to actually help around and to help plan their meetings and everything and it makes things easier for them and it is very essential if the business is actually growing
[automerge]1637609899[/automerge]
People hire assistant to actually help around and to help plan their meetings and everything and it makes things easier for them and it is very essential if the business is actually growing

Hiring an assistant in a business or rather any activity is a very good idea which can help your business,but before hiring someone,you have to be very careful and make sure you hire someone that will bring success to your Business,not failure.

Hiring an assistant in a business or rather any activity is a very good idea which can help your business,but before hiring someone,you have to be very careful and make sure you hire someone that will bring success to your Business,not failure.
In other words you mean before hiring someone, there are certain characteristics, behavior or traits you need to look out for right?

I think hiring an assistant is necessary when someone is unable to handle or complete all the tasks for that day or a particular period of time. The disadvantages of not meeting up to target slows down the progress rates.
Exactly, it's the same thing like when you hire more staff to help you carry out your business activities. If you can do it all by yourself, there wouldn't be need to get new staff.

Having an assistant will help you to finish tasks that could have taken a much longer time. They also help in consultation by bringing their input during crucial business decisions.
Only those who are really greedy won't want to hire an assistant when the work load is much and profit is increasing as work load increase,and it is an inexperienced business person that will not employ an assistant in such case

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds