Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring an assistant

Pico work is my best platform to hire assistant to do small tasks for me and it has been so effective for me especially for referral tasks.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring assistants is a very good idea but sometimes you have to be vigilant so you don't I had the wrong person, an assistance can also be a close friend and also a good adviser to you.

Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it?
There is nothing bad in hiring an assistant to help you. It assists you and makes the burden light on your neck and at the same time it increased efficiency.

Hiring an assistant to help you in your business is a very good move.. The tasks seems much easier for you.. The assistant will help you to carry out the menial tasks and this will relieve you of some tasks

Hiring an assistant is a very good idea, and most people should consider hiring one when the task become too much, when hiring one consider if the person is zealous and qualified for the job,also understanding of what to do and when to do it.

It's better to have an assistant than to have a partner because if we have an assistant it's easier to make amendment for rules compared to a partner and you're entirely in charge.

I hire virtual assistant in a regular basis, when I say regular basis I don't mean I will hire every day, what I mean is I frequently hire assistant to ease my work on my websites.

Yeah, of course it is a very important for you to hire an assistant especially when your job is tedious. Your assistant may help you with some tasks especially the smaller ones which will facilitate your productivity.

I have hired a lot of people to work on small tasks on micro job sites. I have also hired a lot of people via forums and freelance marketplace. Usually, I spend about $3k per year hiring assistants.
But did those people you hired do the job as you have expected them to do because that should be the major concern too

Hiring an assistant can either prove productive or otherwise, the type of help hired determines a lot, so proper care should be put into hiring, and it should be on what you can do not who you know

Well I'm of the mindset that hiring an assistant is an effective way to manage your affairs. Having an assistant allows you focus on other bigger task.

There's nothing wrong with hiring an assistant, some times people say things like it is only a lazy person that will hire an assistant but the truth is everyone has their opinion. If you need one hire one.

You might get a bloom in your business one day or get an aspect which you do not know so Much about which might require you to hire an assistant and do not hesitate to that as its important.

If the business has not been generating enough money, I won't advice you to hire more workers. When starting a business, the only person you can trust to make it successful is yourself.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on if anyone here has thought about hiring an assistant to help with their small tasks, I would have to say that currently i am a student and I don't have the need or capacity to hire an assistant

Does anyone here hire an assistant to help with their smaller tasks? I am considering it, as I could use some extra help with small tasks. I tend to forget about the smaller things as well, so I think it's time.

What are your thoughts on hiring an assistant? Would you ever do it?
Well , as a small business owner that his/her business is expanding and you need a helping hand, then you need someone to assist you in your work because you can no longer handle it alone,

I haven't personally ever had or needed an assistant but I think if you are a successful business owner and your work starts to pile up then hiring an assistant to manage that for you is a no brainer. Personal assistants tend to need a lot of varied skills though so being one is not an easy thing to try and accomplish. I think that's why it's quite hard to get into in the first place because the level of time management, forward thinking and communication is a must. If you can find someone that can do all that it's worth hiring them.

If you are handling a large scale business, you might need the help of an assistant. Or probably you make a lot of travels, you will need an assistant

In my last formal job as a Technical consultant I had an assistant who handled the small tasks like uploading the weekly articles to our website, doing the regular scans of the computers and also the backing up of files. It is an extra cost but our boss wanted me to have a lot of free time so that I can provide assistance to other executives of the organization.

Since its a small business I don't think it is not good to hire someone the business you should run the business on your own, instead of hiring assistant to help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds