Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

Hard working employee is the best option to grow a business, because they motivate people that are patronizing the company to be able to come back for the services the render. But hiring a lazy employee will kill the vision of a company because a staff is also the Image of a company and when a lazy staff didn't attend to a particular customer well such a people won't like to come back to such a company to ask for their services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring a lazy employee is not good for the future of the business. It is better to hire a hard-working employee for increased productivity and customer's satisfaction. A lazy employee can do a job hurriedly and not do it well or use inferior materials to avoid the stress of looking for the best material for the job. To have a good business quality,go for a hard-working employee.

So times you should think like a resealable human being. How can you compare life and death together. A lazy human being how can he feed him self talk more if employing him or her. But a hard working person you fully no that even though you are not around he or she can cover you up

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If opportuned, Will you hire a lazy Employee to balance the work place?

No, I won't hire a lazy employee as a small business since I won't have the financial luxuries to be paying them while they find shortcuts to a lot of challenges in the business. So, I want to have hardworking employees that will contribute better to the company.

in a business organisations the employee there must be a active employee someone who is cool someone has been very intelligent someone who can think for the company someone who can employ a good worker to the work organisation in your business environment or business organisation you don't have to employ someone who is lazy you have to have someone who is Will strategize someone who has been who knows what he's doing as a good employee you don't need a lazy person once you are reply someone who is lazy to your business you're going to have a downfall in your business

Lazy employees will always drag down the success of the business. Because they will always neglect their duty, delay and not perform their obligation as expected but the hardworking ones will always promote the success of the business. and perform their duty.

Why would anyone hire a Lazy employee, it is a risk I'm not willing to take. The employee could change later on but I still prefer a hardworking employee to a lazy one, old habits don't die easily.

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If we hire experienced employee then the company will be grow fast on the other hand if we hire a lazy employee then the company will be going to loss but the lazy employer didn't work hard for our company . On the other hand an experienced employee work hard and grow the company. So I suggest to hire a experience employer.
[automerge]1612984911[/automerge]

If we hire experienced employee then the company will be grow fast on the other hand if we hire a lazy employee then the company will be going to loss but the lazy employer didn't work hard for our company . On the other hand an experienced employee work hard and grow the company. So I suggest to hire a experience employer.

Lazy employees will always slow down the progress of the business so it is best not to hire lazy employees. They will always leave their job undone and are never out of excuses. This will eventually lead to the fall of the business if customers keep coming and all they get is excuses. They will not come back for business again.

According to my own point of view, as an experience and well trained business man I don't think a lazy employee should be in my organisation or company, because a lazy employee cannot balance the work, he is only going to make things worse, I prefer doing my business with the few I have than employing a lazy employee

There is no way you will know if you are hiring a lazy employee or hard working employee.
A lazy employee slow the vision of the business and also kill the business. A hard working employee has potential and work for the success of the business, helps with his ideas in other to achieve it's goals.

Hard working employee are the workers that works diligently, they gives their all at work, they don't care if they work extra time or overwork, all they care for is the betterment of the company while a lazy employee has a non challenge attitude about works, they don't care if the work is done properly or not.

Wait, what!?! 😂 😂 😂 Honestly, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! So, how does he determine at the interview stage which ones are the laziest candidates? Personally, there's no way I'd go out of my way to hire lazy employees because I'd want the most brilliant, sought-after candidates who will deliver superior quality results. Ideally, I wouldn't dwell on penny-pinching so much. I'd offer the best prospects to retain those candidates. But hey, if it works for your CEO friend and you as well, why not? Very interesting approach, though!
I have actually heard that before during my time in school, it's funny right? There are different methods he managers use to discern those that are always looking for faster ways to get the job done, it is not laziness per say since a lazy person would just come to work and sleep, lol. But people who are lazy to working long hours stressing themselves but prefer shorter ways.

Gossip is one thing, both in and out of the workplace, that definitely finds many people in trouble. Since the act is a form of workplace intimidation, the gossip may be terminated. And the repercussions could also be met by someone else who could have spread the (mis)information.

Honestly am seeing this for the first time.ordinarily if you ask me I will object to that.i never knew something like this can work even big companies are hiring them.which means it is a good technic.

Someone who is lazy is a disastrously bad employee. It is almost impossible to motivate someone who just doesn’t want to work, leaving a business owner with no other choice but to discipline and dismiss. Here are some types of lazy employees who can harm your business.

I think when we hire a worker we should take care of how much of a team it is and how much attention it will put into the work and the young people do the job well if we do.If we keep a worker who is not paying attention at work, then we have to suffer the opposite loss and there is a big difference between an active worker and we are both opposites.The damage is done

I’m not talking about lying-in-bed-all-day-while-playing-Candy-Crush laziness; I’m talking about efficiency. I’m talking about proactively avoiding issues and speedily addressing the ones that do pop up. I’m talking about providing such great service that our clients never feel the need to contact us.
[automerge]1613153742[/automerge]
I’m not talking about lying-in-bed-all-day-while-playing-Candy-Crush laziness; I’m talking about efficiency. I’m talking about proactively avoiding issues and speedily addressing the ones that do pop up. I’m talking about providing such great service that our clients never feel the need to contact us.

Employees are important part of businesses,they engage in day to day activities and running of a business. I will prefer to hire a smart person than either of lazy or hardworking employees, a smart per person will get things done easier and faster within a short period of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds