Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

Your scene
You talked wisely, I don't agree with the poster of this thread, concerning how lazy employees works exceptional than the hardworking one. Automatically that lazy employee, he talk it's lazy made u_turn and become hardworking. No lazy person can succeed in any business or company.

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If opportuned, Will you hire a lazy Employee to balance the work place?
Hiring a lazy employee can be advantageous or disadvantageous. In the event that a company is inundated with lazy staff, the obvious result is that very little work will get done. However, where the proportion of hardworking employees far outweighs the lazy ones, there is a high chance that more work will get done because the lazy employees may find easier ways to do mundane tasks.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your scene

Hiring a lazy employee can be advantageous or disadvantageous. In the event that a company is inundated with lazy staff, the obvious result is that very little work will get done. However, where the proportion of hardworking employees far outweighs the lazy ones, there is a high chance that more work will get done because the lazy employees may find easier ways to do mundane tasks.
You stated your points well. Their is no how a lazy employee can impress the business entrepreneur to keep him or her on the business initiative when the input is low and very lazy.

Hiring a lazy employee and hiring but hard-working employee is something that a business owner has to be careful about. I I once read a statement by Steve Jobs he said in quotes I like hiring lazy employees because the look for the easiest and fastest way to get the job done.

There is no benefits in working with a lazy employee. A lazy employee has nothing to offer than to slow down the progress of the business while hiring a hardworking employee will help the business to achieve the goals for which the business was established.

There is no benefits in working with a lazy employee. A lazy employee has nothing to offer than to slow down the progress of the business while hiring a hardworking employee will help the business to achieve the goals for which the business was established.
Lazy employee does not only work lately, but also have a negative effect on others. There might be some people who get influenced from him, and starts behaving lazy too. So it's better to hire an active person.

Lazy employees slow the growth process of your business and then tend push customers away due to their sluggish altitude. It's more advisable from you to go for hard-working employees because you benefit more.

Lazy employees will always drag down the success of the business. Because they will always neglect their duty, delay and not perform their obligation as expected but the hardworking ones will always promote the success of the business. and perform their duty.
Lazy employee kills your business one should not hire a lazy employee in his or her business because it will kill the dream and productivity of such business.

I do not think I'm going to follow this part for my business because I believe that there is a difference between being lazy and being creative and sometimes someone might not have the two.

I do not think I'm going to follow this part for my business because I believe that there is a difference between being lazy and being creative and sometimes someone might not have the two.
Hiring lazy employee kill the work one should always go for hard-working employees and the one that can work in

Hiring lazy employee kill the work one should always go for hard-working employees and the one that can work in
If I am given the option I will definitely go with a smart and fast worker. No one likes lazy people, how can we make them work? That is really a pain for us. It's better to fire them as fast as possible.

Lazy employee does not only work lately, but also have a negative effect on others. There might be some people who get influenced from him, and starts behaving lazy too. So it's better to hire an active person.
Some employees becomes lazy overtime after being employed by the company. Once an employee becomes lazy, the work process of the company will become so slow and will always struggles to meet up with market demands of their products.

Some employees becomes lazy overtime after being employed by the company. Once an employee becomes lazy, the work process of the company will become so slow and will always struggles to meet up with market demands of their products.
In this case there are some things you will need to do to improve their morale, even if you are not improving them you must provide a task that they must finish up on daily basis before they go, this will revive their power.

In this case there are some things you will need to do to improve their morale, even if you are not improving them you must provide a task that they must finish up on daily basis before they go, this will revive their power.
Hard-working employee is the best for every organisation no one will go and higher a lazy employee for his business to kill his business.

I don't see myself hiring a lazy employee or employees for my business when I have option to add more workers any time soon, I'll go for serious employees, hardworking.

I don't see myself hiring a lazy employee or employees for my business when I have option to add more workers any time soon, I'll go for serious employees, hardworking.
I think everyone is the same. However, how would you know that the applicant is a lazy worker? That is the crux of the matter in the hiring. You cannot ascertain if the applicant is a good worker of now. One of the usual ways to know is to ask their previous employer for his work attitude.

There's no way you can have everyone in your company being hard-working. you are going to have some of them are lazy naturally. It is a duty of a business owner to inculcate them the habit of working to meet the quota.

Before you do something that will boost the morales of employees, they must have been performing exceptional in their duties. When you employed an employee, there must have been given tasks to achieve on a daily basis, once such staff keeps failing, you either suspend or sack him.

This depends on the work you are hiring them to do because they both have advantage that is needed at time to carry out for the good of your business.

I think everyone is the same. However, how would you know that the applicant is a lazy worker? That is the crux of the matter in the hiring. You cannot ascertain if the applicant is a good worker of now. One of the usual ways to know is to ask their previous employer for his work attitude.
Yes, asking the previous employer about the input of the employee seeking for job at your company. I believe the best answer will be achieved from there.

Before you do something that will boost the morales of employees, they must have been performing exceptional in their duties. When you employed an employee, there must have been given tasks to achieve on a daily basis, once such staff keeps failing, you either suspend or sack him.
That is just one of the things I will do even if they are competeor not,i will just offer them what they need to finish on daily basis before they go, this will help so much since everyone will be looking for the best way to finish up their own

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds