Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

Me I don't have any problem with the platform. I will definitely try it out or research about it and update you more on my next reply. I have to really understand how it work.
That's great, just do what works out for you as far as it brings you income, do you have another site that you earn money from apart from this? I'll like you to share if you don't mind.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well in this life I do not really know whether actually we have any quick way of getting money online except you have to work for it according to it time before you can earn.

That's great, just do what works out for you as far as it brings you income, do you have another site that you earn money from apart from this? I'll like you to share if you don't mind.
I am making most of my money online on paid to post platforms which are bizdustry and trendri.. However I am looking for much more opportunities to divert into other ways of making money on the internet such as forex trading.

Actually making money online is quite good and interesting and some people may considered it as simple depending on the skills you have and you want to to utilize it. for those that don't have any skills, the consider it difficult.

I am making most of my money online on paid to post platforms which are bizdustry and trendri.. However I am looking for much more opportunities to divert into other ways of making money on the internet such as forex trading.
That's interesting, forex trading is good way to earn money online, I also trade the forex market, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely earn lot's of money there but if you don't have experience reverse is the case.

That's interesting, forex trading is good way to earn money online, I also trade the forex market, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely earn lot's of money there but if you don't have experience reverse is the case.
Lolz, I've been trading demo account for some times, I wouldn't say it is profitable because I lose sometimes and also earn sometimes. I can only determine if it is profitable for me after I am done with the training .

Lolz, I've been trading demo account for some times, I wouldn't say it is profitable because I lose sometimes and also earn sometimes. I can only determine if it is profitable for me after I am done with the training .
That's trading, you sometimes lose and you earn , demo trading is a good way to test your ability, but there's this thing I want you to understand, if you are trading a demo account you won't have any emotions unlike trading with your real money.

If something is quick then it is definitely easy and that is two attributes that I do not think should be talked about when it comes to making of your life because it is definitely not easy.

That's trading, you sometimes lose and you earn , demo trading is a good way to test your ability, but there's this thing I want you to understand, if you are trading a demo account you won't have any emotions unlike trading with your real money.
Well I am not really serious with a demo account. Sometimes I use a very high lot size but I believe I will be more serious if I am trading a live account. In all the same I believe my trading skill is improving.

You definitely have to put a question mark in any investment platform that is paying you $200 for just 24 hours of work because they have to be insane before they can get that kind of revenue.

Well I am not really serious with a demo account. Sometimes I use a very high lot size but I believe I will be more serious if I am trading a live account. In all the same I believe my trading skill is improving.
That's it, but I think it will be better if you start the demo with a small equity, you know when you open a demo account, you'll be given an account with a huge equity, try and reduce it to let's say $100 or even $50 depending on how much you want to deposit after practicing. Trading with big account won't be a good idea for a beginner.

There are so many ways to beat somebody can make money online but I usually like you trying to explore your skills that you have and converting them to ways of making money.
If you ask me the best way to make money online, I would tell you frankly that you could make substantial amount of money if you have a good skill to showcase. Most especially , if you are skillful in the less saturated niche.

You definitely have to put a question mark in any investment platform that is paying you $200 for just 24 hours of work because they have to be insane before they can get that kind of revenue.
I don't think that's possible, I have never seen an online investment platforms that will pay you that kind of money in just 24hrs, that's not possible, for me I see it as a scam.

Step by step, you explained it very well, but in real life, these things do not happen quickly. It takes some time and effort on our part. I know that PDF sharing is the best way to make money,but I don't think in this way we become rich quickly.
You just say the truth. It's not easy and fast as he explained. Making money online require patience. I, however, like his method and it could work if he has enough traffic. The same pdf sharing can be use to promote an affliate marketing link.

Personally I dont really considered these kind of easy ways of earning money as legit because anything that comes for making things free for me, I don't believe in it because I have once had a terrible experience.

That's it, but I think it will be better if you start the demo with a small equity, you know when you open a demo account, you'll be given an account with a huge equity, try and reduce it to let's say $100 or even $50 depending on how much you want to deposit after practicing. Trading with big account won't be a good idea for a beginner.
I don't know , like how can I reduce it to 50 dollars ? If there is a way I can reduce it then that will be the best for me because I think a demo account balance on metatrader 5 is about 100,000 dollars.

Well in this life I do not really know whether actually we have any quick way of getting money online except you have to work for it according to it time before you can earn.
I also like to consider is that there is no easy way to make money online and that is why I if I am over to make money then I will know that I actually struggled very well for it and not just become lucky.

Same opinion with me. My believe is to make money whether offline or online we need to work hard and smart. Even working online is not really easy. You have sit down with your eyes glued to your phone or laptop screen.

Personally I dont really considered these kind of easy ways of earning money as legit because anything that comes for making things free for me, I don't believe in it because I have once had a terrible experience.
It is also a responsibility on our part to carry out research on a platform that we want to work with this will give us a clue on how the platform is exactly like.

Personally I don't really believe in something cheap as a way of making income without working for it that's why I don't so much participate in forums that offers me easy access because they are not to be trusted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds