Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money Online For doing Nothing.

Actually there are numerous suggestions that someone can earned some amount of money online without doing anything but I am not that much convinced because I haven't tried such before.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are numerous suggestions that someone can earned some amount of money online without doing anything but I am not that much convinced because I haven't tried such before.
unless you are interested in making some investment which are probably very risk. It is practically impossible for you to make money online without doing anything.

Thank you very much for sharing. Making money on the internet is never a bad idea but no matter how free it may be you still have to present something before you make the money you are interested.

Thank you very much for sharing. Making money on the internet is never a bad idea but no matter how free it may be you still have to present something before you make the money you are interested.
Probably, even if monetary investment is not needed you need to invest a lot of your time to be able to make money online. Anything apart from that is a total waste of time.

Probably, even if monetary investment is not needed you need to invest a lot of your time to be able to make money online. Anything apart from that is a total waste of time.
Investing of time and being dedicated to learn and understand how money can be made in your area of concentration depends on who is doing it . This is how you can easily identify people that are serious and those that are not serious to achieve their desired result.

Investing of time and being dedicated to learn and understand how money can be made in your area of concentration depends on who is doing it . This is how you can easily identify people that are serious and those that are not serious to achieve their desired result.
Yes, people who are very much serious can make a lot of money online. It starts with your mindset. When you have the right mindset you will be dedicated until you make something reasonable.

Probably, you must perform an action if you want to make money on the internet. Even if you create a passive income for yourself, you might have done the work some years ago before you got to that point.

There are many people who tend to make small amount of money online and they do not realise the mistake they are making until it is really late. This is something that has happened to me as well.

Yes, people who are very much serious can make a lot of money online. It starts with your mindset. When you have the right mindset you will be dedicated until you make something reasonable.
Some people are naturally talented in online business and as such they can easily get along with any online business they come across. To some people they really have to struggle trying to fit themself in.

There are many people who tend to make small amount of money online and they do not realise the mistake they are making until it is really late. This is something that has happened to me as well.
if you're just starting, making little money is not bad. But when you progresses online you have to start looking for other ways of making money for yourself. You can try to venture into things like blogging, YouTube and so many others.

A few months ago I would have said that this is impossible untill I found out that some people in some part of the world are making money from doing something as natural as sleeping.
I think that would be for a person that has actually made some sort of investing and is depending on revenue that is coming in from his passive income,that is one way if making money while you are not actually being active.

I am a firm believer that you can not make money by simply doing anything at all. No matter how easy something seems to make some extra income, you will have to do something to achieve that whether it be taking surveys, clicking buttons, registering to a site, or downloading an app, these are all things that mean you are doing something to be able to earn that money. It may not seem like a lot to do but I do feel that the title make money for doing nothing is a little misleading to an extent. There are easy ways to make money it just depends on how safe they are.

The truth is that you have to do something before you can be able to earn money, there's no way you can sit down without lifting a finger and earn money, that won't happen.

Those ways of earning online are great but they all have one thing in common; they pay peanuts yet use up so much data bundles. Then paid to click sites, you are actually doing something by clicking. So you will have to spend some time in it.

Actually am not too familiar with earning online without doing nothing. though maybe I haven't comes across such platform but all that I have been earning from, requires your efforts to earned.

I think that would be for a person that has actually made some sort of investing and is depending on revenue that is coming in from his passive income,that is one way if making money while you are not actually being active.
That's just the point exactly. You will have to develop a software, program, business or invest in one that would be bringing in returns for you in the future. So you can't possibly make money without doing anything.

That's just the point exactly. You will have to develop a software, program, business or invest in one that would be bringing in returns for you in the future. So you can't possibly make money without doing anything.
And that is actually what a lot of persons that are looking into the future are doing,because there is no better way to make money while you are sleeping that putting out investment to will fetch you passive income later in life.

unless you are interested in making some investment which are probably very risk. It is practically impossible for you to make money online without doing anything.

Investing money online is incredibly risky. In fact, recently, many so-called reliable online investment sites became scams and looted thousands of dollars.

Investing money online is incredibly risky. In fact, recently, many so-called reliable online investment sites became scams and looted thousands of dollars.
Definitely, I have seen a trusted platform like juicyfields become a scam and run away with people's money. after that incident I decided never to invest on any kind of platform online again.

It is not possible to make money online without doing any work. However, there are ways to make passive income online, which involves putting in time and effort upfront and then being able to earn money from your efforts over time without having to continually work. Some examples of ways to make passive income online include creating and selling an online course, creating and selling a mobile app or video game, or building and monetizing a website or blog through advertising, affiliate marketing, or selling digital or physical products.

I like this kind of ideas on making money online but at the same time I am still going to insist that you should be careful about the kind of website that you share your data with because they can use it for something harmful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds