Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money Online For doing Nothing.

If you want to make money by sharing your internet, yo need access to low cost internet service, if your internet charges are already high, you might not earn well. Earning is also very low.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it might be a possibility but then again I think it's something that's only available for those living in the top tier regions. I have once heard about people being paid for literally sleeping.
I am someone who does not like to engage herself in anything that has to do with surveys because I do not always get qualified and I have a feeling that it is people who are in top tier countries that always take surveys

Yeah I wouldn't call that nothing. I get you have to push a button and can do surveys. But how much of my internet is used? What does it mean by 10 IPs sharing 24 hours a day?

What would my internet be used for exactly? I don't click on attachments or links to view more details either. All details on what this is, should be posted in the topic in my opinion.

I wish it were possible to make money doing nothing, but this isn't exactly that.

We all know that people have different method of making money online, but I have never use such method to make money online by clicking as you said, maybe I will do some research to know how it works.

Do you know you can earn money online for doing NOTHING, yes that's not a typo, there is an app that will pay you for clicking a button and just sharing your Internet, yes it is as simple as that, so read to the end of this post to know how to get started and to know how to get a 1$ starting bonus.The app name is Pawns.app, you can earn from the site in two ways:
WAYS OF EARNING.
1. SHARING YOUR INTERNET: You can earn money by just having an internet connection and clicking a button to share your internet and you are on your way to free money. From their website, it shows you can earn up to 96$ a month from internet sharing with just 10 IPs running 24 hrs everyday.
View attachment 4153
2. TAKING PAID SURVEYS: There is also an option to earn through taking paid surveys and a good feauture is that for every survey you complete you are not paid in form of points or coins but you are paid directly to your balance and from their website it shows that taking 10 unique surveys per day for 7 days in a week can earn you up to 70$ per month.

View attachment 4154

Just imagine earning from sharing your internet and taking surveys you could earn up to 166$ every month.(96$ (Sharing your internet) + 70$ (Paid surveys) = 166$ (Total income)
PAYMENT METHODS
It's minimum withdrawal threshold is 5$. It offers 4 different payment which are PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon Gift Cards and Visa Gift cards but it varies by country but the payment method available worldwide is Bitcoin. To check the payment according to your country click this link: LINK
Pawns.app is a good app to earn money online and you could earn Passive income by sharing your internet without any work.

STEPS TO START EARNING
1. Click on the link below this post, to register and get a 1$ starting bonus, Signup and verify your email if necessary.
2. Download their app from the Google play store, and login with your details, click on the button for sharing of internet and start sharing your internet you can also take paid surveys, it is as simple as that.
So to register click on this link below to register.

 LINK: REGISTER FOR PAWNS.APP

Register with this link above as a way to support me, and remember if you register through my link you are going to get a 1$ starting bonus in your balance but if you do not, no starting bonus for you.

Thanks for reading this post, have a nice day😀😀😀.
You've already awoken the paranoia in me with "share your internet."
👀
I would NEVER voluntarily share my internet with strangers. You never know what kind of access they would have. Especially a company willing to pay you for it.
👀👀😂

It is possible to make money by doing nothing and that could be done through some applications like sweatcoin or rather applications that involves sharing your data like honeygain.

Pawns is the best app to earn money for doing nothing. Only you have to share your internet.
I have already earned more that $1000 till now.
You can earn more from your referrals also
So you can invite others to join under you.

Do you know you can earn money online for doing NOTHING, yes that's not a typo, there is an app that will pay you for clicking a button and just sharing your Internet, yes it is as simple as that, so read to the end of this post to know how to get started and to know how to get a 1$ starting bonus.The app name is Pawns.app, you can earn from the site in two ways:
WAYS OF EARNING.
1. SHARING YOUR INTERNET: You can earn money by just having an internet connection and clicking a button to share your internet and you are on your way to free money. From their website, it shows you can earn up to 96$ a month from internet sharing with just 10 IPs running 24 hrs everyday.
View attachment 4153
2. TAKING PAID SURVEYS: There is also an option to earn through taking paid surveys and a good feauture is that for every survey you complete you are not paid in form of points or coins but you are paid directly to your balance and from their website it shows that taking 10 unique surveys per day for 7 days in a week can earn you up to 70$ per month.

View attachment 4154

Just imagine earning from sharing your internet and taking surveys you could earn up to 166$ every month.(96$ (Sharing your internet) + 70$ (Paid surveys) = 166$ (Total income)
PAYMENT METHODS
It's minimum withdrawal threshold is 5$. It offers 4 different payment which are PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon Gift Cards and Visa Gift cards but it varies by country but the payment method available worldwide is Bitcoin. To check the payment according to your country click this link: LINK
Pawns.app is a good app to earn money online and you could earn Passive income by sharing your internet without any work.

STEPS TO START EARNING
1. Click on the link below this post, to register and get a 1$ starting bonus, Signup and verify your email if necessary.
2. Download their app from the Google play store, and login with your details, click on the button for sharing of internet and start sharing your internet you can also take paid surveys, it is as simple as that.

 LINK: REGISTER FOR PAWNS.APP

Register with this link above as a way to support me, and remember if you register through my link you are going to get a 1$ starting bonus in your balance but if you do not, no starting bonus for you.

If you're looking for a way to make money online with minimal effort, you might want to consider joining a micro-task platform like Picoworkers. These platforms allow you to complete small, simple tasks and get paid for each one. Tasks can include things like taking surveys, watching videos, or signing up for websites. You will Get Paid To Take Surveys, and It's a straightforward way to earn some extra cash in your spare time.

Good luck, and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

WAYS OF EARNING.
View attachment 4153

View attachment 4154

PAYMENT METHODS

STEPS TO START EARNING

 LINK: REGISTER FOR Picoworkers app

Moreover you can join Picoworkers that is an online platform that connects clients needing various micro-tasks completed with freelancers looking to earn money by performing these tasks. The platform offers a wide range of tasks, from simple data entry and surveys to more complex tasks like content creation and social media management. Freelancers can choose tasks that match their skills and interests, and clients benefit from a cost-effective way to get work done quickly.

Picoworkers is designed to be user-friendly, with a straightforward interface that makes it easy for both clients and workers to get started. The platform supports multiple payment methods, ensuring that freelancers can withdraw their earnings conveniently. However, as with any online work platform, experiences can vary, and it's essential to understand the pros and cons before getting involved.

Invest in real estate I think. Also by in-app monetization solution https://teqblaze.com/sdk u created or invested. It is such an OP now because apps are constantly launching and people are ready to pay for some cool features. But that features should really be fundamental and impactful for users but also the app has to function without them. For example Tinder. People can use it without subscription but after buying a Tinder Gold guys can really much easier make matches and find the person they want much quicker.

Last edited:
Moreover you can join Picoworkers that is an online platform that connects clients needing various micro-tasks completed with freelancers looking to earn money by performing these tasks. The platform offers a wide range of tasks, from simple data entry and surveys to more complex tasks like content creation and social media management. Freelancers can choose tasks that match their skills and interests, and clients benefit from a cost-effective way to get work done quickly.

Picoworkers is designed to be user-friendly, with a straightforward interface that makes it easy for both clients and workers to get started. The platform supports multiple payment methods, ensuring that freelancers can withdraw their earnings conveniently. However, as with any online work platform, experiences can vary, and it's essential to understand the pros and cons before getting involved.
Do you even realize picoworkers has rebranded as sproutgigs a couple of years ago and sprouts gig also allow you to sell gigs just like fiverr.

Clicking and taking survey is actually doing something. I found your content very interesting and will like to opt-in but before then, is the site not having country restrictions?
Well, it might be a possibility but then again I think it's something that's only available for those living in the top tier regions. I have once heard about people being paid for literally sleeping.
According to me, you cannot earn anything online without work.Whether you do any work online or offline, you need to work hard for it.Nowadays there are many such websites which are misleading people by saying that they can earn money without working. I would like to say that without work you cannot earn.

According to me, you cannot earn anything online without work.Whether you do any work online or offline, you need to work hard for it.Nowadays there are many such websites which are misleading people by saying that they can earn money without working. I would like to say that without work you cannot earn.
Well, there is something called passive income, right, which is basically making money without doing anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds