Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

Yes same here, I have never seen a way to earn easy money be it online or offline, they both need hard work in other to have the best results, if people talk about easy way to earn money I see that as a scam.
Wow this is a nice and interesting way of making money online, but what made me to doubt about it is that, is it available all over the world, or it is only available in few countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
People always like talking about a quick way to earn money, but I don't think there's any quick way in terms of earning money, such Kinds of ways the are talking about does not exist.
You are right sir, there's no quick way if earning money online, if you are looking for a quick way you are only wasting your time, we work hard before we can earn money.

Yeah the idea of making a routine is quite an interesting thing because that is how good habits can be acquired and kept .
The truth is once you are consistent, you would eventually see the results.
it Is very important for us to have at the back of her mind that working online is not that easy as it was portrayed.
You would need to put in much effort to achieve reasonable feat online

it Is very important for us to have at the back of her mind that working online is not that easy as it was portrayed.
You would need to put in much effort to achieve reasonable feat online
working online is not easy quite alright but it is possible for you to make reasonable amount of money. You should not limit your mindset saying that it is not easy.

I understand where you are coming from. With that being said, I think they could facilitate the introduction of their service, with a very strict limit on withdrawals. I think this would be favourable for online business and would reduce cyber crime in the countries that are restricted as of now

I do not think that PayPal will even allow that. This is because they know that they cannot allow a person to misuse their services to even some extent. This is why they have decided to not support certain countries at all.

I do not think that PayPal will even allow that. This is because they know that they cannot allow a person to misuse their services to even some extent. This is why they have decided to not support certain countries at all.
It is quite regrettable that they have decided to take this hard line of action. However, it is understandable due to their reluctance in permitting cyber crime to proliferate in the restricted countries

I think PayPal is trying as much as possible to protect their reputation and that is why when they suspect any unscrupulous activity in your account they will limit it.

I think PayPal is trying as much as possible to protect their reputation and that is why when they suspect any unscrupulous activity in your account they will limit it.

Well, this is also a reason why PayPal is so popular and they always try their best to facilitate their users. Their users trust them and there is a major reason for that,.

Actually making money online is not an easy task as many people may say. there most be a skilled to utilize in othet to be a beneficiary of the online. if you don't work hard, it will be very difficult for you to earned online.

There are various ways to make money online and of which most requires much hardwork. Since this particular one involves just sharing PDF to get paid with no much stress. It won't be bad if I give it a try. Right?

I’m currently starting an online business but it’s taking off slow. So, I’ve been trying to find ways to make a little extra money here and there.
And if you are here, you are looking for ways to make passive income online too.

This post is not a “get rich quick” scheme. It is a guide to successfully earning a little extra passive income.

This post will teach you how to quickly make extra money on the side, which you can use to buy something you have wanted, pay off some debt, or treat your better half to a nice restaurant.

Follow each step EXACTLY, and earn $200 or more within 24 hours or less. While this amount isn’t guaranteed, it is doable.

Complete the seven steps below; you can forget about this for a while and return later.

I’ve done it, so whycan’t you too?

What you need:
  • A computer or a mobile device (Android or iOS)
  • An internet connection
  • Paypal account

Step 1:

On your mobile device or computer, copy the link below:

Step 2:

You will be redirected to the page below. Enter your PayPal email address and sign up for a free account.

dMUfQj8Ngj-c0c_DUgwW6UvpcHPRp5c7n_w9XZQMjqrxtEIb0MVT-dxVY6_tIG8rSeYEFhgwjFLY_sLXv6R5-24NgaSJqSvlojnd0EQip4UYmcNhXYwP5Er2T7a89cyDzpEsDwFAX0jcqGJip3ad5Hg

Note: It is essential to enter your PayPal email address when you register on this site to be able to make a withdrawal of funds. If you do not already have a Paypal account before your registration, you can get one free.

Step 3:

After signing up, you will enter the users section of the page as pictured below:

iINxPE_WXGLxz-xeRc7tspqpRw4HZTTxvHlDZ7u79BGlV0IzzTAR_ca7zxpWJqtcFb3l814MWflw57Wpk6vVW93hJukhE7_stHy2v6wdaynAFFQJhA7zIuhkP7TdYigYNavzvIV0fGvueXfBjK4CitA

Step 4:

Copy the circled link to a Notepad on your computer.

Step 5:

Create a new PDF document on your computer or in a free PDF creator online. Replace https://featu.re/3NMSGR with the link you typed into Notepad into the “Enter Your Link” section and save the PDF document to your computer (it looks like this):

P_nr6JoYJEK0c2Czy_JTwRvaagQvHzFGRNQ3B6JSUY4YHXreXOEAwys0hMFL4sEU34WYAfG0ZYD6tAkh1pZ6u8KEQ-duN6zVHPlnBbO9i4aS21u7aWarMfamD2oadD_ENPvokZPApuZOzEZf19zh73YWb2lzPiYs0z320aOeMl0gWpJHjH6RDN4bNQ

Step 6:

Share the PDF everywhere! I’d recommend sharing it on internet marketing forums, for starters.
And you can always share this PDF on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

For even more points, share the PDF with your friends. Soon, they will share it with their friends too!

Step 7:

Now sit back, relax and watch as your points roll in.
Once you have over 120,000 points, cash out on Feature Points by clicking Rewards > Paypal.

And just like that, you have the most straightforward passive income ever!

Disclaimer: This story uses affiliate links. Any help to click on the links is appreciated. Thank you!
I understand that PDF sharing is a simple way to get money, but I don't believe we can get rich rapidly this way. It necessitates some effort and work from us. You articulated everything really clearly, however in life, making money through this is not as easy as ABC.

You are right sir, there's no quick way if earning money online, if you are looking for a quick way you are only wasting your time, we work hard before we can earn money.
That's just the truth,if you are looking for a best way to earn money online you are expected to have a good skills set, if you have a good skills set I believe you can stand a good chance of succeeding.

Well, this is also a reason why PayPal is so popular and they always try their best to facilitate their users. Their users trust them and there is a major reason for that,.
PayPal is actually one of the most trusted payment platforms in the world. That is why a lot of online platforms use it whenever they want to make payment.

You have to work for. Most of those site that are promising easy work big money are not legit. If you have money, you can invest in digital product to sell.
Meanwhile, This is not a financial advice.

You have to work for. Most of those site that are promising easy work big money are not legit. If you have money, you can invest in digital product to sell.
Meanwhile, This is not a financial advice.
Most of those websites that does not have any product or service to sell and they are promising you money is a scam. A lot of them always come up with different schemes in order to deceive people.

Personally I don't really believe in any platform that offers me an easy and quick way of making money online. I really loved to work for my income and I believe through that, I will learn alot of things.

Most of those websites that does not have any product or service to sell and they are promising you money is a scam. A lot of them always come up with different schemes in order to deceive people.
You are right, that why we are expected to make a proper research before we invest our money on every platform, i believe if you do this you can hardly fall for a scamming platform.
PayPal is actually one of the most trusted payment platforms in the world. That is why a lot of online platforms use it whenever they want to make payment.
You are absolutely right, but I think there's a way people from low tier countries can use PayPal account, as I'm speaking I have a working PayPal account I can send and receive payment from anywhere.

Personally I don't really believe in any platform that offers me an easy and quick way of making money online. I really loved to work for my income and I believe through that, I will learn alot of things.
It is very necessary for us to be careful about such platform. I have come across so many of them in the past and from my experience it is not worth wasting and dedicating your time to most of them.

The truth is that there's no quick way of earning money online, if you are looking for a quick way you'll definitely fall for scam site, we all work hard in other to earn money online.

You are right, that why we are expected to make a proper research before we invest our money on every platform, i believe if you do this you can hardly fall for a scamming platform.

You are absolutely right, but I think there's a way people from low tier countries can use PayPal account, as I'm speaking I have a working PayPal account I can send and receive payment from anywhere.
Anybody can use a PayPal account. It is not only supported in top tier countries because there is a lower tier country in which people from our country get their PayPal account.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds