Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

onlineincome

Credits
I’m currently starting an online business but it’s taking off slow. So, I’ve been trying to find ways to make a little extra money here and there.
And if you are here, you are looking for ways to make passive income online too.

This post is not a “get rich quick” scheme. It is a guide to successfully earning a little extra passive income.

This post will teach you how to quickly make extra money on the side, which you can use to buy something you have wanted, pay off some debt, or treat your better half to a nice restaurant.

Follow each step EXACTLY, and earn $200 or more within 24 hours or less. While this amount isn’t guaranteed, it is doable.

Complete the seven steps below; you can forget about this for a while and return later.

I’ve done it, so whycan’t you too?

What you need:
  • A computer or a mobile device (Android or iOS)
  • An internet connection
  • Paypal account

Step 1:

On your mobile device or computer, copy the link below:

Step 2:

You will be redirected to the page below. Enter your PayPal email address and sign up for a free account.

dMUfQj8Ngj-c0c_DUgwW6UvpcHPRp5c7n_w9XZQMjqrxtEIb0MVT-dxVY6_tIG8rSeYEFhgwjFLY_sLXv6R5-24NgaSJqSvlojnd0EQip4UYmcNhXYwP5Er2T7a89cyDzpEsDwFAX0jcqGJip3ad5Hg

Note: It is essential to enter your PayPal email address when you register on this site to be able to make a withdrawal of funds. If you do not already have a Paypal account before your registration, you can get one free.

Step 3:

After signing up, you will enter the users section of the page as pictured below:

iINxPE_WXGLxz-xeRc7tspqpRw4HZTTxvHlDZ7u79BGlV0IzzTAR_ca7zxpWJqtcFb3l814MWflw57Wpk6vVW93hJukhE7_stHy2v6wdaynAFFQJhA7zIuhkP7TdYigYNavzvIV0fGvueXfBjK4CitA

Step 4:

Copy the circled link to a Notepad on your computer.

Step 5:

Create a new PDF document on your computer or in a free PDF creator online. Replace https://featu.re/3NMSGR with the link you typed into Notepad into the “Enter Your Link” section and save the PDF document to your computer (it looks like this):

P_nr6JoYJEK0c2Czy_JTwRvaagQvHzFGRNQ3B6JSUY4YHXreXOEAwys0hMFL4sEU34WYAfG0ZYD6tAkh1pZ6u8KEQ-duN6zVHPlnBbO9i4aS21u7aWarMfamD2oadD_ENPvokZPApuZOzEZf19zh73YWb2lzPiYs0z320aOeMl0gWpJHjH6RDN4bNQ

Step 6:

Share the PDF everywhere! I’d recommend sharing it on internet marketing forums, for starters.
And you can always share this PDF on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

For even more points, share the PDF with your friends. Soon, they will share it with their friends too!

Step 7:

Now sit back, relax and watch as your points roll in.
Once you have over 120,000 points, cash out on Feature Points by clicking Rewards > Paypal.

And just like that, you have the most straightforward passive income ever!

Disclaimer: This story uses affiliate links. Any help to click on the links is appreciated. Thank you!

Advertisement Placeholder
This could be one of the best way of earning money online through sharing of pdf file which can easily be shared on the social media network which can easily be accessed .

Actually this is one of way passive income can also be generated but it greatly requires someone guidance to be able to do it without mistakes.

There's no quick way of earning money online,it all takes hard work in other to get the best results, making money online is a gradual process one step in front of the other.

It look good. But there's no quick way to make money online. You have to work for. Most of those site that are promising easy work big money are not legit. If you have money, you can invest in digital product to sell.

I have never see any quick earning online it only takes some time for you to start making money online, because hard work is also required, I have never see or hear that there is quick way of earning money online.

I have never see any quick earning online it only takes some time for you to start making money online, because hard work is also required, I have never see or hear that there is quick way of earning money online.
Yes same here, I have never seen a way to earn easy money be it online or offline, they both need hard work in other to have the best results, if people talk about easy way to earn money I see that as a scam.

Step by step, you explained it very well, but in real life, these things do not happen quickly. It takes some time and effort on our part. I know that PDF sharing is the best way to make money,but I don't think in this way we become rich quickly.

Step by step, you explained it very well, but in real life, these things do not happen quickly. It takes some time and effort on our part. I know that PDF sharing is the best way to make money,but I don't think in this way we become rich quickly.
Yeah that's it, like it or not there's no easy way that you can earn money (online or offline) it's a gradual process one step in front of the other, and it only takes a deciplined individual to earn money online.

Yes same here, I have never seen a way to earn easy money be it online or offline, they both need hard work in other to have the best results, if people talk about easy way to earn money I see that as a scam.
Yes. To make money either offline or online, hard work is needed. However, knowledge can minimize the amount of work one has to do to make money online. And consistency make work easier. If you done something over and over again for quite sometime, the thing will become part of you to the extent you'll no longer refer to it as hard work

Yes. To make money either offline or online, hard work is needed. However, knowledge can minimize the amount of work one has to do to make money online. And consistency make work easier. If you done something over and over again for quite sometime, the thing will become part of you to the extent you'll no longer refer to it as hard work
If you are hard working there's nothing that will hinder you from succeeding, be it online or offline, not only hard work you also need some things in other to succeed in your business.

Thanks for sharing . I am trying to really get how this earning opportunity really works. From all indication you really have to work hard to share and expose your PDF to as many people as possible so as to get the required point. Lemme give it a try. Following.

Thanks for sharing . I am trying to really get how this earning opportunity really works. From all indication you really have to work hard to share and expose your PDF to as many people as possible so as to get the required point. Lemme give it a try. Following.
That's interesting, I don't really know much about it, it will be a great idea if you have the full knowledge about it before you consider giving it a trial, seems like you have interest on it.

That's interesting, I don't really know much about it, it will be a great idea if you have the full knowledge about it before you consider giving it a trial, seems like you have interest on it.
Well from his explanation it may not really be profitable as I see. It is something you can also give a trial to confirm this yourself if it's worth your time or not. I think the payment amount will be determined by the amount of viewers you have

Well from his explanation it may not really be profitable as I see. It is something you can also give a trial to confirm this yourself if it's worth your time or not. I think the payment amount will be determined by the amount of viewers you have
That's true, we can only confirm by trying out the site, but for me I don't think if it's the best site for me, I don't normally like sites like this, I prefer to post on forum's and do something online

I just prefer that people should do whatever they want to do that they have expertise and knowledge on when it comes to making money online because there's no quick way of making money at all.

That's true, we can only confirm by trying out the site, but for me I don't think if it's the best site for me, I don't normally like sites like this, I prefer to post on forum's and do something online
Me I don't have any problem with the platform. I will definitely try it out or research about it and update you more on my next reply. I have to really understand how it work.

These is quite interesting actually but most of these various ways to which you can make quick money online is complicated because they most often change into scammers.

Actually this is one of way passive income can also be generated but it greatly requires someone guidance to be able to do it without mistakes.
If you have good skills then you can easily earn a decent amount If you want to work online then you have to do it continuously.

There are so many ways to beat somebody can make money online but I usually like you trying to explore your skills that you have and converting them to ways of making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds