Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hello, glad to be in a XenForo forum :)

webby

Website
www.citrusbest.com
Credits
I've just found this board and I'm glad to experience first hand a XenForo based forum. I'm in the process of setting up a forum myself and, until today, I was sure vBulletin was the plaftorm of choice. Most forums I've been on are built on vBulletin and it seemes to be the 'industry standard'. However, I've been reading posts and articles where owners have been moving over to XenForo, and I think I'm beginning to see why.

I am a designer rather than a back-end code,r which means looks are as important as functionality, and I'm loving the look and feel of this forum, as well as the cool interface. :allsmiles:

Sounds like I may be re-thinking my original idea of setting up on vBulletin.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello and welcome to WebGuruBB!

Forums are a great way to get a community going. Just need to get it nice and active and get a few loyal users.

Regarding XenForo and vB, I love XenForo. I don't think I would ever use vB ever again. In fact, with the recent routes Their company have been taking, you will barely ever see me support any forum using their software. They where great once. Use to be the "Standard" to get for the "premium" choice.

However, one of the largest webmaster communities have even switched and look at the amazing results:
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/one-month-after-switching-from-vbulletin-to-xenforo.2637721/

Servers are now needing about half the resources to do the same job.

Can't go wrong there :wink:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds