Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello!

SarahKik

Credits
Hi everyone :) My name is Sarah, I've been on forums for forever though in the past 5 years or so I've only been active on a few including JCodes and CTTW (which is in the process of closing). I usually lurk and I'm not too familiar with XenForo but looking forward to posting around!

Hello Sarah,
Once you spend a little time on xenforo forums, you will get the hang of it.
Welcome aboard!

Hey Sarah welcome to Admin Junkies! If you run into any issues most of us here are familiar with how Xenforo works so we could give you a hand! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :D

This isn't Sparta, this is SARAH! Sarah has been a very contributing member through the several years she's been with us on Jcink and originally on Zathyus Networks. We have converted many of her designs for use on the Jcink platform, she's one swell gal!

Very happy to see you here Sarah, make yourself comfortable!

Welcome Sarah haven't seen you around for a while! :D

One of my most favorite people on forums! So glad you are finally here.

Sarah is an amazing designer. And we used to run a forum together called Revision Reviews back in 2007-2008(?).

Welcome Sarah. ❤️

Welcome Sarah!

Is this the Sarah from the Sarah and Delirium combo? :eek:

Hey Sarah! It's wonderful to see you here! :) It's crazy how we were all once so active and we just slowly disappeared, but it's great to see everyone visit the forum communities again!!

What is old is new again, including friendships.

I continue to think that social media facilitates a form of hyperconnectedness that is both overwhelming and unsatisfying, and that forums are still where it’s at.

Hi everyone :) My name is Sarah, I've been on forums for forever though in the past 5 years or so I've only been active on a few including JCodes and CTTW (which is in the process of closing). I usually lurk and I'm not too familiar with XenForo but looking forward to posting around!
Oh my, it's Sarah! Welcome :) Long time no see and chat!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest