Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A Warm Hello To All

JoshB

Recognized member
Website
thisindiecreator.com
Credits
I've always enjoyed the webmaster forums that have a great welcoming community. For a little about me, I've been involved within the forum world for what I believe has been just over a decade. Starting out with phpBB and myBB forums that I had started back in the day. Learning the complications that you had to get through in order to install plugins and themes on those systems was something altogether. Always wanted to get into the vBulletin crew as I was involved with a locally based forum that ran on the platform. Thankfully it was this time when Xenforo appeared upon the scene.

This was the early days of XF and it was even more interesting experiencing the lawsuit between XF and vBulletin that ultimately went away in favor of XF. It was like seeing the forum version of David vs. Goliath. Working on different forum projects throughout the years I even dabbled into the world of IPB. Coming into the present I'm excited to start my latest project which is a combination of two blog sites I have and run for independent creators. Been taking my time and starting to get some content rolling into the forum.

Hey Josh! Welcome to AJ. I’m pleased to see you have joined. Thank you for your introduction. I hope you’ll
Enjoy your time here with us and check in frequently! ☺️ If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to let me know. :D

Hello Josh, glad to have you here with the old timers. Newbies will gain a lot of good advice from veterans on the forum world like you :)

It’s incredible to see the growth of forums! It’s been so long now I can’t imagine xenforo not being around! Excited to see what your site has in store, and hope you’ll able to share your knowledge around here! :)

Welcome again to Admin Junkies!

Welcome to the forum, Josh! I'm glad to see yet another experienced forum enthusiast join the board!

I've always enjoyed the webmaster forums that have a great welcoming community. For a little about me, I've been involved within the forum world for what I believe has been just over a decade. Starting out with phpBB and myBB forums that I had started back in the day. Learning the complications that you had to get through in order to install plugins and themes on those systems was something altogether. Always wanted to get into the vBulletin crew as I was involved with a locally based forum that ran on the platform. Thankfully it was this time when Xenforo appeared upon the scene.

This was the early days of XF and it was even more interesting experiencing the lawsuit between XF and vBulletin that ultimately went away in favor of XF. It was like seeing the forum version of David vs. Goliath. Working on different forum projects throughout the years I even dabbled into the world of IPB. Coming into the present I'm excited to start my latest project which is a combination of two blog sites I have and run for independent creators. Been taking my time and starting to get some content rolling into the forum.
Welcome! I've been on more XF forums as well & I must say, I like the layout. What are your blogs about?

Welcome! I've been on more XF forums as well & I must say, I like the layout. What are your blogs about?
I run two blogs with one being focused on looking for alternative platforms for Twitch, YouTube, and Discord as well as helping other independent creators within this space. The other is on indie games with reviews and showcasing. The forums are a combination of the two blogs with a bit extra for creators and devs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor