Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello!

HuskerGarrett

Website
www.theplatinumboard.com
Credits
Hello!
I have lurked here for quite awhile and figured I should sign up and start actually contributing 😆

I started a Nebraska Huskers college football message board in 2020 that continues to grow and remain active. When I was younger I made a few phpbb forums for fun and was an old moderator on phpbbstyles probably around 06-10. While on the Rivals.com college football boards I noticed a lot of the members wanted a different kind of community, so I bought a Xenforo license and just went for it one afternoon. We’ve done pretty well! We have insiders who attend the football team practices and have been first to most news when it comes to the team. Nebraska recently hired a new head coach and we had info about who it would be weeks before local and national media outlets.

Anyway, thanks for having me. I’m always looking for new ways to improve our community, and @CedricV has already helped me with some theme stuff. I’m glad to be here!

Welcome to Admin Junkies! It's great to have you here with us. I hope you're able to continue to build and grow your community with tools and discussions we provide. :)

Hello!
I have lurked here for quite awhile and figured I should sign up and start actually contributing 😆

I started a Nebraska Huskers college football message board in 2020 that continues to grow and remain active. When I was younger I made a few phpbb forums for fun and was an old moderator on phpbbstyles probably around 06-10. While on the Rivals.com college football boards I noticed a lot of the members wanted a different kind of community, so I bought a Xenforo license and just went for it one afternoon. We’ve done pretty well! We have insiders who attend the football team practices and have been first to most news when it comes to the team. Nebraska recently hired a new head coach and we had info about who it would be weeks before local and national media outlets.

Anyway, thanks for having me. I’m always looking for new ways to improve our community, and @CedricV has already helped me with some theme stuff. I’m glad to be here!
Welcome! Have you always been into football? :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor