Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello :D

Liam

Community Team
Community
Credits
Evening all! For those that don't know me, I'm Liam (formely Kuzco but that was yonks ago). Used to get around on ZetaBoards back before it was obliterated by TapaTalk. I worked on the Support Team for ZB/IF for several years and was fairly active on Outline, Atrium and JUICED to name a few.

Not much has changed with me since I was last active on forums. Still living in Australia, although I've hit the dirty 30's (soon to be 31, ew) and bought (well built actually) my own house. Been working in the police (not sure if this was common knowledge previously but #yolo) for over 10 years now and started travelling again now that covid has pretty much disappeared.

Was poked by Cedric on Discord and found the forum through him. Often think about how everyone is doing these days so will be nice to catch up with familiar (and new) faces.

Hopefully this wasn't too boring to read. Probably the most effort I've put into an intro thread ever lol

Hey Liam! Glad you are here. It’s been a lot of fun seeing oldtimers pop in, so we keep reaching out to everyone we know now and then. It’s interesting to see how we all have grown up. And I’m glad you have an enjoyable life! :)

Do you still design? We’re trying to get the graphics scene back up too, it disappeared when ZetaBoards disappeared sadly. If I recall correctly you were a great designer. 😄

Welcome once more to AJ! ❤️

It wasn’t boring and you get an A for effort :p

I forgot you’re younger than me by some months. I turned 31 in June D: sad. That’s amazing you built a house - that is my goal but the economy here is ridiculous right now. I’m glad Cedric brought you in! We have definitely missed you.

Glad you’ve gotten to go back to traveling! Where have you been recently?

Hey Liam, I obviously recognize you, and I'm sure you recognize me as well! You sound like you have a very productive lifestyle. Welcome to Admin Junkies!

can't hear you what GIF by WGN America

Buncha young'ins around here lol of course not that much older. Hello and welcome.

I remember you! I owned a forum on ZB and was active on Atrium.

Welcome.

I remember seeing you around the Zetaboards support forum! I mainly lurked though, I didn't post too often there. Anyways, welcome to AJ! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Thanks all for the warm welcomes!

Cedric - I was never really much of a designer. I tried getting into making basic graphics like signatures and avatars but they were pretty trash haha. Never really got the hang of it.

Rev - I just got back from a month in Canada visiting family. Haven't been since pre-covid so was awesome to see all my family and friends again. Already starting to book trips for next year which will be super exciting. Looking at Bali, Fiji and Canada/USA again at this stage.

Cory - definitely remember you! If I recall correctly didn't you run your own forum for a while?

Rev - I just got back from a month in Canada visiting family. Haven't been since pre-covid so was awesome to see all my family and friends again. Already starting to book trips for next year which will be super exciting. Looking at Bali, Fiji and Canada/USA again at this stage.
That’s awesome you got to visit with friends and family! Pre covid feels like forever ago now.

Next year will be an amazing year from the sounds of it.

I owned Big Boards on ZetaBoards. After ZetaBoards was taken over by Tapatalk I moved on to Jcink and have my own board (jCodes) there.
Ah yes Big Boards! I remember it now. Feels like forever ago!

Welcome aboard :) I am happy to see old timers coming back :) I don't recall to have interacted with you before, but you got a friend here :) reach out any time if needed!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor