Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Top employers create an environment where employees feel connected to the organization and have a positive work experience that's part of a rich, fulfilling life.The best benefit you can provide to your employees is the opportunity to make a difference through their work and help guide the course of the company.

Advertisement Placeholder
To engage the workforce and remain competitive, it's no longer sufficient to focus solely on benefits. Top employers create an environment where employees feel connected to the organization and have a positive work experience that's part of a rich, fulfilling life

Steers Cultivating in Asia particularly in sub mainland zone is an enormous business. What should an individual should take care when beginning steers Cultivating and how much capital will be adequate to make attractive benefit. Should I go for complete business in steers Cultivating or should I start it as a little business.

My advice is that the person who start his business part-time along with the paid job is doing. He kills two birds with one stone. First, he expands his means of getting income by adding business to it as side hustle. And he's planning his way out of the job. The reason is that one is the side business takes off, he may likely see more than the salary is receiving from the business.

Because of the way some employers treat their employees. I made a decision to try my possible best To create my own business. When an employer only think of himself or herself, it will be the employee that will suffer.
[automerge]1612435869[/automerge]
Because of the way some employers treat their employees. I made a decision to try my possible best To create my own business. When an employer only think of himself or herself, it will be the employee that will suffer.

It is a really saddening situation and to compound such issues, the labour laws are not working. The employers armed with the knowledge that there are several capable hands out there give little importance to their employees and even go to the extent of treating them badly.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
it's even worse in third world countries that have weak labour laws. I have worked in an organisation that I have been owed for 8 months without any payments and there is no where I can complain to. It happens everywhere in Nigeria.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
When employers ask you this interview question, they want to know what struggles you've faced in your previous jobs and how you overcame them. They also want to assess your problem-solving skills, which gives them an idea of how you'd face similar challenges in the role you're interviewing for. To identify challenges you've faced in your previous positions, consider any instances that presented a struggle you were able to solve or overcome

In a nation where there are little job opportunities job opportunities, employees are treated mostly like a slave, some boss even make you work overtime which they won't psy for. They make you feel like they are doing you a favor sometimes it seem like begging for money

In a nation where there are little job opportunities job opportunities, employees are treated mostly like a slave, some boss even make you work overtime which they won't psy for. They make you feel like they are doing you a favor sometimes it seem like begging for money
Most at times , looking at the way this people treat employees is so irritating, they treat people like that are nothing but we don't have to just give up because of the way they treat the employees.

You're absolutely right. I have also experience this in my place of work until I said this is not my line of duty. Employers now believe once they employ you, they have the liberty to order you around and make you do extra work all in the name of optimizing and adding relevance for your presence to be felt. You can imagine a content writer taking over managing website's back-end and company's software.
[automerge]1612441607[/automerge]
You're absolutely right. I have also experience this in my place of work until I said this is not my line of duty. Employers now believe once they employ you, they have the liberty to order you around and make you do extra work all in the name of optimizing and adding relevance for your presence to be felt. You can imagine a content writer taking over managing website's back-end and company's software.

[automerge]1612441607[/automerge]

The last time I served my boss, ot was mpte than a hell experience for me. It's something I can't rely explain what i experienced. It was more than a hell experience for me. Lets keep hope alive though.

it has never been easy taking your credentials and be going from one company to another under the scorching sun all in the name of looking for an employment. Employees face with great challenges when you are told there are no vacancies or the job has been taken by someone else.

I've seen it and I have felt it firsthand. This is the situation, in my country. There are little to no job opportunities so job seekers hold whatever they get with two hands because if they quit, they aren't sure of another opportunity. More than half the youths have become entrepreneurs whether or not they have a passion for it.

it has never been easy taking your credentials and be going from one company to another under the scorching sun all in the name of looking for an employment. Employees face with great challenges when you are told there are no vacancies or the job has been taken by someone else.
The worst part of it is that in most cases like this, one end up not even being offered a job. In some offices it have to be an illiterate who has zero qualifications of the office he/she is running will have to be the one to qualify you.

Yeah, and it is indeed frustrating and tiring. The unavailability of jobs make such employees deal with whatever they go through at work since there's no other source of income.. if there are more job opportunities, I'm sure he or she must look into somewhere else

Quite recently, I resigned from my work because I realised I was giving out more value than I am being paid for. It was not a favorable work for me. I decided to set up my own firm. Though not as big but it is better than working and being paid Peanuts.
Most at times, we work like elephants and being paid like an ant. The people that enjoyd everything is the managements a d yet they won't still treat the employees well. Even the management always fail to remember they are employees too with a higher rank.

Those people that are facing bad treatment in their place of work are those people with no educational qualification because they said of people can be fired anytime so they don't have any choice than to stay and endure as far as they are paying them which may not be your best option

Yes I have seen what jobless or people that read but don't have work faceit is just to much that is why it is advisable for people to learn a skill because if you are learned and you don't have a skill at hand then it is rubbish because your boss can determine to fire and sack you anytime that is why you have to acquire a skill at hand so that you wouldn't be shocked or jobless not everyone in life will be employed it can be like that's

Employee faces lot of negative response from the companies, because some of this companies never post a job vacancy but you get selected through the influence of people, so that is why people always say that to get a job now adays, you have to know people, be connected to people so that when the time arises you will not be left behind.
Job has been a hectic and critical thing in the labour market.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds