Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

There are limited job opportunities in the country and even the one that you expect to provide you with job might still tell you you are not qualified enough. Top employers create an environment where employees feel connected to the organization and have a positive work experience that's part of a rich, fulfilling life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just like the saying goes looking for a job is job itself. Most times we hurry into a job not because of the pay but because we don’t want to be idle doing nothing after graduation but it happens that such job are sometimes below standard. Most Employers use the opportunity of high rate of unemployment in the community and country to threaten staff, giving them excess work when what they get as pay is lower than what they do.

Is not really an easy task working under someone, I have being there before, your employer would be looking at you as if you are nothing but a bit of trash. And you can't dare live the job why because there is no job out there especially in the country where I reside, you will have to stay there and work despite all odds cause when you loose that to get another one is not an easy task.
[automerge]1612528450[/automerge]
Is not really an easy task working under someone, I have being there before, your employer would be looking at you as if you are nothing but a bit of trash. And you can't dare live the job why because there is no job out there especially in the country where I reside, you will have to stay there and work despite all odds cause when you loose that to get another one is not an easy task.

It is very difficult to reject some abusive words that some employers use on there employees in the place where there is little job or no job opportunities. This country doesn't give employees a upper hand because even job opportunities are very minute, so, any job you have, you wouldn't want to play with it, even if your employer says a lot of harsh things to you, you would want to obey and secure your job.

In where there is no job, employees feels so bad.Because where ever they go in looking for a job, they will not find,even if there is, the return for it will not be that much to their satisfaction and that can lead to frustration.And it's common in this our country.many graduate will be looking for a job but can not find any,or well paid one.and that's y some of them are out there engaged in some criminal activities like arm robbery, kidnapping nd other criminal cases
[automerge]1612529068[/automerge]
In where there is no job, employees feels so bad.Because where ever they go in looking for a job, they will not find,even if there is, the return for it will not be that much to their satisfaction and that can lead to frustration.And it's common in this our country.many graduate will be looking for a job but can not find any,or well paid one.and that's y some of them are out there engaged in some criminal activities like arm robbery, kidnapping nd other criminal cases

Honestly, working for someone is not too interesting, you will not have Chance for yourself and for your family. The worst aspect of it is when you can combine it with any other business, honestly, it kills.
This is not always true in all cases, some businesses or company won't over use their workers and they understand that employee life, well being is also important, if you are in the category up here, make sure you are not working in the wrong place

This only happen if you're working for a wicked manager or a wicked managing department because that some business owners that are very friendly with their employees and this can actually make the business and the organisation to move forward because if the managers are friendly with their employees it will lead to happiness and teamwork.

I have seen it, infact i am a living witness to it, youth nowadays face so many challenges because there is no job opportunity out there, and if you have the grace to get one, your boss will be mistreating knowing fully well that you have no place to go.

I have seen quite a lot, most are even from experience. I once worked with a woman who owns a store as her sales person, this said woman would ask me to go to her house whenever there's no sales and make me do all the house chores including sweeping and mopping the floor. In a county where government are not concerned about the affairs of it country what do you expect.

Workplace ethics are a dynamic set of values that vary with people and their definition of a workplace. For some, it is a physical office they go to every day, while others, their home office. It doesn't matter whether you work from home or commute to work everyday, workplace ethic is required to build a successful career. Organizations are known to embrace ethical practices and behaviors to increase productivity and uphold integrity—while setting a penalty for workers who default workplace ethics.

Those people that are facing bad treatment in their place of work are those people with no educational qualification because they said of people can be fired anytime so they don't have any choice than to stay and endure as far as they are paying them which may not be your best option
The worst thing to happen to anyone is to become an employee in a state where there is no much work/job opportunities. You will be used, they will absorbed everything in you and still not show appreciation.

Employees face a lot of problems where there is little or no job. I've seen a situation whereby employees are treated harshly because jobs is not readily available especially in this part of the world. This is one of the reasons I am working online, because I can't stand a situation whereby someone will accept me because of job.

I'm telling you. Employee in Nigeria are being taken advantage of. Mostly in the private sector. Because there is no functioning body set up to the payment system of employees, different organization pay any amount the like to their staff
It's really a bad report bro. I think the best way to deal with this, let the owner these companies look into the matter of how the managements manage the company and the employees too. I think that's the only remedy

Working under someone has been a bad experience I never wish to happen again you work all day, week and even on weekends and the salary is nothing to write home about, some bosses use you like a machine, they never care who you are or how you are feeling, some even insult, harass and maltreat their employees, they do not have human feelings at all

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
The economy condition of this country I mean Nigeria has made many employers to exploit their workers and use them as slaves. You can imagine a graduate teaching in a private primary school earning 13000 naira how can such person survive with the present condition of the nation? What a pity.

Some employers usually feels that they are doing the employees a favour by employing them, that's why some of them maltreats their workers. Also as an employee, it's very wrong to remain with an abusive employer no matter what, find the courage to move away from such employment, and try to start up some thing for yourself no matter how small.

Some employers usually feels that they are doing the employees a favour by employing them, that's why some of them maltreats their workers. Also as an employee, it's very wrong to remain with an abusive employer no matter what, find the courage to move away from such employment, and try to start up some thing for yourself no matter how small.
Theu forgot that without the employees, the employees and the company is nothing. They forgot that the power and the success of every organization is about the employees. If every employee should leave at once, the organization is nothing.
[automerge]1612538649[/automerge]
Theu forgot that without the employees, the employees and the company is nothing. They forgot that the power and the success of every organization is about the employees. If every employee should leave at once, the organization is nothing.

The worst thing to happen to anyone is to become an employee in a state where there is no much work/job opportunities. You will be used, they will absorbed everything in you and still not show appreciation.
that is why I always advise people to start up a business no matter what because with business you can manage the business and you even be the one to be employing people and people will not even have opportunity to do nonsense with you. That is always what I've been telling people.

It doesn't matter whether you work from home or commute to work everyday. It's important to do your research and make it clear you really want to join this company.
And it's not just about jobs that are repetitive and low skill.

That's exactly the sort of rubbish I can't stomach. One of the reasons I decided to turn to remote work and online earning sites was to leave the corporate world, which is riddled with corruption and office politics. I'm so much happier now I answer only to myself and don't have some grossly incompetent but insecure manager breathing down my neck all the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds