Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

I do pity them, I sometimes cry on theirs behalves. You will see a full grown-up man being ordered around by a younger one without apology. It is really painful!!
[automerge]1612350882[/automerge]

I do pity them, I sometimes cry on theirs behalves. You will see a full grown-up man being ordered around by a younger one without apology. It is really painful!!
It's a heartbreaking steps and moves by many managements, they treat people like slaves and rags which even at the end of everything employees goes home with just a token. These employees work out their blood and yet, not been treated well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Self business is the big deal for me because entrepreneurship is one of the fastest growing self business in the world today it gives you reason to decide how to improve your business, and reason how to actualize those things tat will boost them. But when you work under a boss, there will be limit to things. The insult that can be passed upon one can't be mentioned

It's very bad in my country, some employees are been treated like trash, they will work for a month and their salary will be paid to them the other month
So female employees had to go to the bed before they can get employed
Some employees are suffering badly because there's no much job.

Many companies spend a great amount of time money investigating the causes of employee turnover—for example, through programs of exit interviews. Usually the intent behind such studies is to find out why people leave—the idea being that if a company can identify the reasons for terminations, it can work to hold terminations, and turnover, down.

People tend to work for someone because they seek to gain experience. But in my country, most people choose to be god over their poor workers just to show them they are in absolute control. I think it left for the worker to choose to resign.

Personally, I've not experienced such but I've seen people complain about how frustrating it can be and it was really discouraging and hurtful. Some employers are wicked, they believe once you work for them, they own you

What employees face could be numerous. Out of the numerous things is asking for five years experience even when you have just finished from a school freshly. Asking for an age limit which is not visible. sexual harassment with female employees. Many of the employers says, I will offer you the job if only I am allowed to get down with you. After getting the job, the assult continues. Treat of being retrenched if she refused to agree to the boss. And for guys could be overused, by making them work overtime. Telling them if you didn't continue to follow our dictates of the company, we will retrench you.

Employers are treating there employee wrong at times because they know the employee has no choice. Employer knew that their is no job out there and that is why they keep maltreating employee. I advise most employee to gather money and start a business on your own.
[automerge]1612363569[/automerge]
Employers are treating there employee wrong at times because they know the employee has no choice. Employer knew that their is no job out there and that is why they keep maltreating employee. I advise most employee to gather money and start a business on your own.
[automerge]1612363572[/automerge]

It's a heartbreaking steps and moves by many managements, they treat people like slaves and rags which even at the end of everything employees goes home with just a token. These employees work out their blood and yet, not been treated well.
At least that I'll treatment will remind many of establishing their own businesses. If they are being treated well, even in next generation to come, they will never think of being free from that slavery. At times, it is good for us to be treated in some certain ways that will make us to think twice.

At least that I'll treatment will remind many of establishing their own businesses. If they are being treated well, even in next generation to come, they will never think of being free from that slavery. At times, it is good for us to b
At least that I'll treatment will remind many of establishing their own businesses. If they are being treated well, even in next generation to come, they will never think of being free from that slavery. At times, it is good for us to be treated in some certain ways that will make us to think twice.

e treated in some certain ways that will make us to think twic pampe
[automerge]1612365003[/automerge]
I'm not taking about pampering them
At least show them love, treat them like humans. I think it's high time employers needs t be forced into humanity because I think that's the only way to settle this matter that seems to be riding daily .

What employee faces where there's little or no job; Nigeria as a case study.
In Nigeria, graduates of universities and polytechnics are the most frustrated people in the country as the rate of unemployment keeps rising from previous 30% to something abnormal.

What employee faces where there's little or no job; Nigeria as a case study.
In Nigeria, graduates of universities and polytechnics are the most frustrated people in the country as the rate of unemployment keeps rising from previous 30% to something abnormal.
It's so alarming over here bro, even people with qualifications can't be employed. I think we should all start thinking of starting up something at least. Self employed is a key too no matter how little it may seems to be .

The only problem I am having with some graduates is that they are comfortable searching work for more than 5 years after graduation. I expect a graduate to think outside the box and find something to be doing pending the time the dream job will land.

There are people that prefer working for someone, but most people that work, do so because they have no better option, for those that intend having their business, working for someone is temporal, it is just to save up enough money to start up their own business.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
I have seen what employees face in the face ok f the biting unemployment and low income opportunity. Some of these people are denied national public holidays. They work longer hours and under a very stressful condition

Working under someone it has been the bad experience I had, I work for someone for six months without been paid, it wasn't easy with me then been working for he, in the name of no job in the country.

As robots, automation and artificial intelligence perform more tasks and there is massive disruption of jobs, experts say a wider array of education and skills-building programs will be created to meet new demands. There are two uncertainties: Will well-prepared workers be able to keep up in the race with AI tools? And will market capitalism survive?​

If you have never been brutalised and insulted at work place before that means you are a living legend, I remember work for 6 days a week for just seven thousand naira monthly, it wasn't an easy thing but thank God we all left our former class.

You are absolutely right.i have gone through that myself and I know exactly how it feels.those bosses should know they are leaders so they are supposed to lead no command.their actions is not encouraging at all.

You are absolutely right.i have gone through that myself and I know exactly how it feels.those bosses should know they are leaders so they are supposed to lead no command.their actions is not encouraging at all.
It's not really encouraging bro, most those men and women have passed through belittlement and and being tested badly once, bit once they are being promoted to a higher level, they try to revenge and put other employees under the carpet like they are nothing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds