Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Yes. They face belittlement, insults, humiliation, frustration and so on and so forth. When you meet with people like this don't turn blind eyes on them try to help on one way or the other. By so doing, you are creating a job opportunity for them

Advertisement Placeholder
With the high rate of unemployment in the country,most employers takes undue advantage of the situation to be ill treating their employees, they will tell you that was how they too were treated when they were also employees. This is super bad to treat a fellow human like trash because he works for you, they don't know that tables can turn in the future and they will receive the repercussions for their wickedness.

These are some of the major issues the employees face in the labour market. Employers are using the lack of employment in the country to maltreat their employees just because they know that if they leave their own job there is no job they are taking outside. The best is just to gather some funds to start a business even if it's small

This is why everyone is struggling to open their own businesses. When u have your own businesses, you will be free from slavery and from certain I'll treatments. No one can willingly decide to work for someone, unless he has no money to start his own business.

I understand the point you are trying to arrive at a lot of people or any location when there is no work available a lot of people want to squeeze into the available work and as a result of this they are treated badly because the owner knows that even if the employer's goes now they will still have other people
[automerge]1612346797[/automerge]
I understand the point you are trying to arrive at a lot of people or any location when there is no work available a lot of people want to squeeze into the available work and as a result of this they are treated badly because the owner knows that even if the employer's goes now they will still have other people
[automerge]1612346799[/automerge]
[automerge]1612346800[/automerge]

The Lack of Job Opportunities:job employment opportunities can pose great problems to individuals. Because they have no means of earning a living, the unemployed could face problems in paying rent or even mortgages. This may lead to homelessness.

You're absolutely right on this, of course he or she have to endure such torture because there are no job anywhere, but at same time not everyone would be a boss. I would be forever greatful to God almighty for making me a boss of my own, if not I would have sure given up on life already.

Employee face a lot in the hands of their employers and that is the one of the reason that made me to leave working for someone. I have decided long ago that I will not work for anyone, I will do business on my own and make money. I can no longer face the embarrassment of of employers, I will be on my own.

Working under a wicked and self-centered employer can be a nightmare. It could affect one's mental health. They will feel since they are paying you, they can do anything. The person should endure and be aggressive at looking out for alternative way out.

To be working under some is like slavering indirectly under some one, you won't have total freedom for your self, you may not have a lifestyle, you can not decide when to get rest by your self. Some employee will be threatening like slave while there is no other mean of job for the employee.

The very moment one accepts to work under another person , that day he has subjected himself to be controlled by the employer. This is why most people want to establish their own business in order to avoid being a slave to someone . I won't want to be an employee for long

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
The faces of employees when there is no job is absolutely sadness and disappointment.
Alot of people have bills to pay so when there is no source of income to foot the bill it is a challenge.

The pain and the devastating experience is terrible.
We understand what employees in this part of the world is going through in the hands of evil employer.
Girls especially are the major victim because they pass through a lot of shit.

Working under someone has been a bad experience I never wish to happen again you work all day, week and even on weekends and the salary is nothing to write home about, some bosses use you like a machine, they never care who you are or how you are feeling, some even insult, harass and maltreat their employees, they do not have human feelings at all

These set of people goes through a lot in the hands of the management, not even the owner of the company bit the managements. They treat them like they are nothing, being owed months of salary without paying them.

These set of people goes through a lot in the hands of the management, not even the owner of the company bit the managements. They treat them like they are nothing, being owed months of salary without paying them.
I do pity them, I sometimes cry on theirs behalves. You will see a full grown-up man being ordered around by a younger one without apology. It is really painful!!
[automerge]1612350882[/automerge]
I do pity them, I sometimes cry on theirs behalves. You will see a full grown-up man being ordered around by a younger one without apology. It is really painful!!

This one of the worse experience of job seekers. Where there is limited vacancy and multitude of people apply, the applicants are often made to go through rigorous exercises and later will not get the job. One can imagine when 5000:applicants apply for 20 vacant posts, how do you want the employer to go about the selection process. It's always difficult.

I could sense that the employees are tired from all day of work, not to mention those who are living far from their work. They have to travel back and spend a few hours in the ride. I have a cousin who was a call center, she literally spend only a few hours of sleep because the travel hours alone consumes most of her time.

Working for someone is frustrating. They demand more than the pay. Some of them are not appreciative at all and they are just bend at making life miserable for others, and Being self employed is the best thing. It brings a sweet feeling.

This one is a serious matter, it is easier for camel to pass through the needle eye than to get a job in Nigeria. That's the reason why the employees of any institutional do accept any offer to retain there job. Most especially the employees in the banking sector. They have turned themselve to corporate prostitute in the name of meeting the target placed upon them. May God help us in Nigeria

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds