Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

yeah I've been there before in countries like Nigeria and some African countries where there are no more jobs that are normal employers employees are faced with little payment they are underpaid don't just underpaid possibly underpaid because of the system and because they are also think that if they are doing them good thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view, right now in Nigeria job opportunity is very hard. And the citizen are surffering, sometimes you see someone that is qualified to be a manager, is look for the position of a driver and still begging

Working under someone has been a bad experience I never wish to happen again you work all day, week and even on weekends and the salary is nothing to write home about, some bosses use you like a machine, they never care who you are or how you are feeling, some even insult, harass and maltreat their employees, they do not have human feelings at all

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Of course, I have been in this case of life as an unemployed graduate for several months. Job seekers are the most vulnerable set of people who risk their lives all in the name of getting a job that ends up paying peanuts to them as salary. I would advise underemployed graduate to go get online job and safe themselves from danger.

yes employees pass through alot when there is little or no job opportunities at all they pass through frustrations that only them can understand because of the pay or the kind of treatment they are receiving in their current status of work... That is why it's good to be a job creator and not job seeker

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
I endured a humiliation from my HR/Admin manager of my SBU while on my first job.
While trying to solve a problem where others might seek an alternative but expensive option. It was a transport/supply chain/logistics SBU of the group and one of my truck broke down and the repair was ongoing as I have reported to the workshop and they are on top of the situation as at the time.
The madam said to me in her word
"My worth cannot pay for the consignment on the road". I felt it but quitting or hitting back with harsh word(s) would cause me my job. I had to swallow the insult and move on.
I am waiting to see the woman one more time as I have moved on in my career and I am now in a position where I can look her in the face and correct her mistake. I am waiting for that day. I will have a talk with her

Working for someone has been difficult from time immemorial but this post covid has made matters worst. The most annoying aspect is that when you give the working condition you wants and the company didn't accept they let you go and employ another.

Working for someone has been difficult from time immemorial but this post covid has made matters worst. The most annoying aspect is that when you give the working condition you wants and the company didn't accept they let you go and employ another.
You will always be reminded that you can easily be replaced. And such comments don't give employees joy, it weakens their hearts. When one is being insulted and and humiliated every day, it doesn't give joy at all, it makes work so stressful.

You will always be reminded that you can easily be replaced. And such comments don't give employees joy, it weakens their hearts. When one is being insulted and and humiliated every day, it doesn't give joy at all, it makes work so stressful.
Am telling you my dear. Where I used to work before with an abusive managing director when its closing time and getting late he will remember a work you will do for him, once you complain its late he will remind you that millions outside need the job and the most funny thing is people keeps coming to submit there resume

Am telling you my dear. Where I used to work before with an abusive managing director when its closing time and getting late he will remember a work you will do for him, once you complain its late he will remind you that millions outside need the job and the most funny thing is people keeps coming to submit there resume
Most managing directors are mordernised slave masters to the employees because they turn them into slaves just to make them obey everything they ask them to do. Which will turn out to hatred if you refuse to obey what ever command they will give you. This is so sadening

Most of these people are the one that is causing all this to themself a man that is matured enough may not even like to take a risk to start up a business but he would prefer to work in a business or a company that was established by another person and I always wonder why they don't even think of establishing a business.

Yes especially in developing countries, it is sad and disheartening ,the only thing the person can do it to hope for a better day. Nevertheless I would never accept to be treated poorly because of lack of job, I would rather resign, when you are treated badly at work no matter the pay you won't have peace of mind and it can have effects on your health.
[automerge]1612416616[/automerge]
Most managing directors are mordernised slave masters to the employees because they turn them into slaves just to make them obey everything they ask them to do. Which will turn out to hatred if you refuse to obey what ever command they will give you. This is so sadening
Very sad , because they know the unemployment rate is very high and believe staff have got no option. I had a friend back then, when driving to work she used to have heart palpitations because her boss was very nasty, he would yell and scream all day long, eventually she resigned just to have peace of mind.

Yes especially in developing countries, it is sad and disheartening ,the only thing the person can do it to hope for a better day. Nevertheless I would never accept to be treated poorly because of lack of job, I would rather resign, when you are treated badly at work no matter the pay you won't have peace of mind and it can have effects on your health.

Very sad , because they know the unemployment rate is very high and believe staff have got no option. I had a friend back then, when driving to work she used to have heart palpitations because her boss was very nasty, he would yell and scream all day long, eventually she resigned just to have peace of mind.
Lol
This ain't funny though but facts must be sorted for people to see what's really going on in the heart of the employees, ibe seen people get depressed just because of the way they are being treated by their bosses in their various offices

In countries where the economy is struggling it is the employment that is hardest hit. When unemployment is prevalent the unemployed would turn into one of these - beggar, criminal, entrepreneur. I have seen the growth of the number of beggars in our town brought about by the lockdown. Obviously those men on the streets do not look like beggars but begging may be their only choice. Fortunately the crime rate did go high. As for the entrepreneurs they are selling whatever they can sell in the streets - face mask, face shield, and other personal items that can make them a profit.

Sincerely, a country like Nigeria has failed when it comes to catering and protecting the welfare of its citizens, the foreigners especially some of the Chinese people underpay their workers and overuse them at same time thereby leading to abject slavery and increase in poverty while such will never be allowed by Nigerians anywhere, the Government has failed in her duties due to the corruption they enjoy.

most of this thing happened to some people because they cannot even take a rik's and start up a business but they will rather go and focus on a business that someone else has already established, that is why these people play with them anyhow, you need to have a degree before you think of having a reasonable work in today's century
[automerge]1612425755[/automerge]
most of this thing happened to some people because they cannot even take a rik's and start up a business but they will rather go and focus on a business that someone else has already established, that is why these people play with them anyhow, you need to have a degree before you think of having a reasonable work in today's century

Stress control in sub-continent especially in sub terrain zone is a colossal business. What should an individual should take care when starting cows Cultivating and how much capital will be satisfactory to make appealing advantage. Should I go for complete business in cows Cultivating or should I start it as a little business

Even

wb vev
Sincerely, a country like Nigeria has failed when it comes to catering and protecting the welfare of its citizens, the foreigners especially some of the Chinese people underpay their workers and overuse them at same time thereby leading to abject slavery and increase in poverty while such will never be allowed by Nigerians anywhere, the Government has failed in her duties due to the corruption they enjoy.
It's so sad bro but come to think of it, many of us who has the opportunity to own a company apart from government's, how do we manage it to see it puts good on employees table ? How do we look into the managements because they are really the course of what ever bad or good happening in the organization.

I haven't experienced it but I have seen it and it is very heartbreaking. I know some one who is broke, already more than 30 years of age but doesn't have a stable means of income. The most heartbreaking part is that he is the eldest and all his younger Siblings have their jobs, homes, cars and families and doing well in their respective lives.

Even

wb vev

It's so sad bro but come to think of it, many of us who has the opportunity to own a company apart from government's, how do we manage it to see it puts good on employees table ? How do we look into the managements because they are really the course of what ever bad or good happening in the organization.
It's not really the duty of the employees to look into the matter. I think it's high time we start ci trolling the managements our selves instead of them controlling themselves by so doing
The belittlement will stop

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds