Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Most employers are treating employees very rudely and badly because they know that there are very few vacancies for employees so they know that they can afford to be treating this employee is bad as they know that these employees cannot afford to leave them because they are very few jobs for them to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is so unfortunate how some employees treat their workers especially in countries with high population and high unemployment rate. These employees know that their is a glut of people out there waiting for an opportunity to work. They use this opportunity to maltreat employees and threaten them with dismissals.
The abuse of laborers is still happening here due to the high demand of jobs which is the effect of unemployment. Some employers pay contract workers below the minimum wage which is illegal.

There are so many instances in which employees go through harrowing experience in the hands of their employer. I will say that employees should seek knowledge of labour laws in which they can use to seek redress when they have been unfairly treated.

Honestly what people go through right now at their various working place is really not funny but especially sales persons. Like I once had a boss that was so rude and insultive and even when it gets to time for you to get paid he delays your payment. I had to leave but some people are still there since they don't have an option

Yeah true many even go into depression after they are been treated like trash I'm their workplace since there are few jobs available to work , so I think these are majorly what they face

The abuse of laborers is still happening here due to the high demand of jobs which is the effect of unemployment. Some employers pay contract workers below the minimum wage which is illegal.
It's just unfortunate that the labour union that was formed to protect the interest of employees also doesn't really care. All they do is play politics and fight for the position so as to be able to share politics money. They receive bribes to look away as some employers maltreat employees.

Employers treats their employees like slaves when they realised that it is very difficult for people to secure a job and there is no way they treats you that you will want to live.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
When you are left with no choice you tend to do whatever you get your hands on. That's life. But I believe if for the time being, things can only get better

More reason people especially youths should learn a particular skill instead of relying on monthly salary. Most people will be going after education just because they want to secure a job but what do they get in the end, they end up getting what you describe I this thread.

Except you have your own business or you're ready to go in search of another job, you will have to endure!
Due to little or no job opportunities around, desperate job seekers tend to fall into the hands of oppressors who will milk them of their strength and time and then offer them peanuts.
PS: you have to endure until you have a better alternative.

It's a very tough thing in my Country, the unemployment rate seem high which makes employers to take advantage of such situation, the best thing is for the worker to keep saving a part of his salary or wages, with time he can start a small business of his own, this is better than endangering your health for an organization which doesn't care.

They tend to face a lot of scorn and ridicule. You can imagine someone with a Masters degree would be tendered a meagre renumeration, not to talk to a first degree. The economy is not just in favour with the common man.

I've never had such an experience, but I've heard folks speak about how stressful it can be, and it was both disappointing and unpleasant. Some bosses are evil, believing that once you work for them, you are their property and that they may treat you badly.

It's frustrating working for someone who doesn't consider you as himself. No personal time, all about getting the work done with a little pay and it's so frustrating. May God help us.

I have witnessed mistreatment of employees by their employers. Most times they withhold salaries of staff when they are due and this makes life difficult for their staff.

Employers treats their employees like slaves when they realised that it is very difficult for people to secure a job and there is no way they treats you that you will want to live.
From your point of view, do you think anything can be done to change how employers view and treat their employees?

They tend to face a lot of scorn and ridicule. You can imagine someone with a Masters degree would be tendered a meagre renumeration, not to talk to a first degree. The economy is not just in favour with the common man.
So what is the person with master degree doing in such a place that are filled with ridicule and scorn ? Why can't they just start up a business or learn a particular skill and be expert in it . must they rely on your certificate every time to gain employment ?

Employees face a lot of challenges when they have no work because it means that there will be no pay and that is very bad because most of them actually depend on the little pay they get from time to time

A lot of graduates we have here roam the streets everyday in search of white collar jobs.
A few who cannot get their dream jobs end up settling for just any job.
They end up being underpaid for a tedious job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds