Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Yeah
Honestly, working for someone is not too interesting, you will not have Chance for yourself and for your family. The worst aspect of it is when you can combine it with any other business, honestly, it kills.
Yeah you will not get time for yourself that's why it's advisable to try and save money to start up something that will bring you money to free yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
Employee are very frustrated when there is little or no job opportunity for them especially in Nigeria it becomes a challenge and leads to all sorts of crimes.

Can we really blame them when corruption is the order of the day, corruption has eaten deep into the system even the citizens are affected, why wouldn't the justice system be affected
That's very bad, corruption have entered into our DNA it will be hard to see those old fork.politicians doing something bright in their generation, their mind is just corrupt.

Why do we always have to talk about the government anytime the issue of corruption comes up , what we the citizens do is something too
That's very bad, corruption have entered into our DNA it will be hard to see those old fork.politicians doing something bright in their generation, their mind is just corrupt.

This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
When there is little or no job opportunity employee faces frustration and they are all confused of their state of life

Lack of money is one of the things that usually puts someone in depression state. This is the reason why I do anything that will bring in money no matter how small it is so as not to fall into depression.

Honestly, working for someone is not too interesting, you will not have Chance for yourself and for your family. The worst aspect of it is when you can combine it with any other business, honestly, it kills.
That's very good but if you're wise enough and if the bills on you is not much it's good to save some percentage of your earning for investment.

Why do we always have to talk about the government anytime the issue of corruption comes up , what we the citizens do is something too
If you're from my country, and you're an ordinary citizen like us, you'll have every right to criticize my own country's leaders fir the way their administration is running.

If you're from my country, and you're an ordinary citizen like us, you'll have every right to criticize my own country's leaders fir the way their administration is running.
I know the government has a lot of faults for the circumstances surrounding our immediate environment but a wise man once said the government is a reflection of the people. We the people ourselves are corrupt imagine what some employers do to female job seekers etc

When there is need little or no jobs opportunity employees are frustrated and the go for any job that they can lay their hands on just for survival.

I know the government has a lot of faults for the circumstances surrounding our immediate environment but a wise man once said the government is a reflection of the people. We the people ourselves are corrupt imagine what some employers do to female job seekers etc
That's a very bad one between the government and also the citizens of the country. Some if them will even be worst than the government if given the chance of rulership.

That's a very bad one between the government and also the citizens of the country. Some if them will even be worst than the government if given the chance of rulership.
Employees are very frustrated when there is little or no job opportunity because it will feel as if you live as company without having source of living.

Personally, I've not experienced such but I've seen people complain about how frustrating it can be and it was really discouraging and hurtful. Some employers are wicked, they believe once you work for them, they own you and can disrespect and maltreat you.
Working under someone may be frustrating because he or she may want to controls you and nobody want to be controlled because he or she is working under you.

Being under the supervision and control of people or someone isn't really my thing especially when it's not something I desire to do. Money is important but getting a job offline isn't the only way to make money.

Employees are very frustrated when there is little or no job opportunity because it will feel as if you live as company without having source of living.
Yeah, and that's not making sense either. Se should always look for a way to make things work agsin in our business so those employees can engage back with activities.

Yeah, and that's not making sense either. Se should always look for a way to make things work agsin in our business so those employees can engage back with activities.
Employees really face a lot of mass when there is little or no job opportunity for them they go for less the job that pays less forTheir input because they just want to survive.

Personally, I've not experienced such but I've seen people complain about how frustrating it can be and it was really discouraging and hurtful. Some employers are wicked, they believe once you work for them, they own you and can disrespect and maltreat you.
Then you are lucky because it comes with humiliation most at times and you will not get freedom to do what matters to you at time because your earning is coming from it.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Well working for yourself and being your own boss is one of the greatest feeling ever but the thing is that it's not everyone that have the materials or resources to be able to work on their own so the only option that they will have is to work for someone before they are able to set up their own businesses.

Employees really face a lot of mass when there is little or no job opportunity for them they go for less the job that pays less forTheir input because they just want to survive.
Everyone wants to secure a white collar job that's why you see them circling around when the need for an opportunity emerge anywhere.

It is so unfortunate how some employees treat their workers especially in countries with high population and high unemployment rate. These employees know that their is a glut of people out there waiting for an opportunity to work. They use this opportunity to maltreat employees and threaten them with dismissals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds